Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

laniax

[ABC2 L10][200k+/h profit] LAN Chaos Druid Killer - Flawless - Kills Chaos Druids above Ardougne for herbs - [FREE][JAVAFX][OPEN SOURCE][DYN-SIG]

318 posts in this topic

Submitted an update for any misclicks it might make (on stairs or door). 

Any issues should be resolved now :)

Thank you verry much :)

Random event ** Mr Hyde **and ** Evil Chicken ** made the script stop

Edited by Zeei

Could you add hop command? when there is someone in ur world

That's hardly worth it. During peak times there is always someone in every world..

Good antiban , but its too frequent and make lags/lose xp/hr , herbs/hr

also, u removed the option : '' We our down stair , We need to go back upstair ''? :) Cuz it went down stair and didnt go back upstair.

Some minor bugs, But this script is flawless

Edited by Zeei

Been using range with this script and its working pretty well. Will you consider adding in a range exp per hour aswell and possibly a counter that show how many of each herb you have??

Edited by h eisenberg

Been using range with this script and its working pretty well. Will you consider adding in a range exp per hour aswell and possibly a counter that show how many of each herb you have??

Would be an amazing feature. btw,  I ran the script for 6hr + yesterday

Misclicks on the ladder quite often and i have to manually climb back up. Besides that, it runs nicely.

Good antiban , but its too frequent and make lags/lose xp/hr , herbs/hr

also, u removed the option : '' We our down stair , We need to go back upstair ''? :) Cuz it went down stair and didnt go back upstair.

Some minor bugs, But this script is flawless

Decreased the antiban frequency, should run much less now!:)

Also added more stuck checks, shouldn't get stuck anymore downstairs or upstairs.

Would be an amazing feature. btw,  I ran the script for 6hr + yesterday

I added it! Mouseover the 'Looted' in the paint to toggle a tooltip which displays how many times what item was looted.

Be advised: it tracks how many times the item was picked up. It does not consider stack size (so for runes and mithril bolts the numbers aren't the actual number of runes/bolts looted. but its the number how many times we picked them up!)

Hope you like it!:)

Misclicks on the ladder quite often and i have to manually climb back up. Besides that, it runs nicely.

As stated above, i fixed this.

Also i would love to see some more proggys!:)

Since you uploaded the new version, it gets stuck when clicking on the log quite often lol. Thought i woke up to a 8 hour proggy but it ran for maybe two hours before it got stuck :P

Since you uploaded the new version, it gets stuck when clicking on the log quite often lol. Thought i woke up to a 8 hour proggy but it ran for maybe two hours before it got stuck :P

I'll need more feedback before i can look into this. I haven't touched the log-crossing code and i dont know what it did/what side of log when you got stuck.

It might very well be an issue with the antiban or even with tribot itself since a lot has been updated lately.

I'll need more feedback before i can look into this. I haven't touched the log-crossing code and i dont know what it did/what side of log when you got stuck.

It might very well be an issue with the antiban or even with tribot itself since a lot has been updated lately.

It's both sides lol. Most the time it doesn't get stuck but when it does it doesn't even attempt to click the log

It loots a lot of random herbs and items you should make the script drop mystery box items from the random event. Also possibly check what herbs that it picked up in the inventory that are not selected on the settings and drop them. 

It's both sides lol. Most the time it doesn't get stuck but when it does it doesn't even attempt to click the log

Updated the object grabbing method. Let me know if u still experience issues!

It loots a lot of random herbs and items you should make the script drop mystery box items from the random event. Also possibly check what herbs that it picked up in the inventory that are not selected on the settings and drop them. 

Will now drop unwanted items. I've got most random event items in but please provide the item names/ids of the ones it doesn't drop.

I will get you some of the ids running a proggy while I go to class. The script does a much better job of just picking up the item declared. Still has some trouble clicking the log but I believe eventually that fixes itself.

I keep dying?.. Is it normal?

Of course not? How are you dying? randoms? not eating?

Do you have food in the bank? What food are you using? How many?

I need some info to help you out..

2 issues.

The script would stop working after an hour of botting. Probably something on my part but I cant seem to trouble shoot it.

My bot still gets stuck at the logs, not all the time. Sometimes I have to babysit my bot to get him to where he needed.

Overall it works well but with minor problem its not perfect.

Sometimes I am also getting stuck at the log. After watchingit, it can happen on either side. It will walk to the log but it will never attempt to click the log, it will just try to walk to the other side. Also, it is getting stuck downstairs again when it misclicks.