Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

laniax

[ABC2 L10][200k+/h profit] LAN Chaos Druid Killer - Flawless - Kills Chaos Druids above Ardougne for herbs - [FREE][JAVAFX][OPEN SOURCE][DYN-SIG]

318 posts in this topic

this sleeps way too much and for too long, its not realistic, when i play forreal i never sleep this much and for this long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've found quite a few bugs, so I'm going to try provide as much information that I can.

 

Off the start, the bot was in the bank and didn't withdraw any food.

 

If the cross log obstacle is failed, the bot will run all the way around the river again to try it again. If it's failed again, it will run around the river, then proceed to travel the long way (north of ardy). This is the client debug, I also printed a stack trace:

eDA17xS.png

 

Once the bot reaches the door, it either left clicks open door, or right clicks the door and proceeds to choose the open option. It's not picking the lock.

lKCfiIH.png

 

Hope this helps, let me know if you need more info.

 

Edit: once I restarted the script in front of the door, it successfully picked the lock and is now killing druids.

 

Edit2: The bot now has a full inventory, but will not bank. It just stands there idling, logging out eventually, and relogging.:

3nBTlD7.png

Edited by justpixels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has anyone used this script recently? all my bots are banned and I'm waiting for this script to work before I lvl more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've pushed a small update which should fix most of the travel/picklocking issues you guys are experiencing. I haven't been able to test it yet, so if someone could try it out it would be a huge help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ianiax just tested the bot out. I requested that it pick up items only above 700gp, but when I came back, I found that it picked up the bones and junk. It was working fine, I started in the bank, and it recognized that I had the agility to cross the log. However, when my inventory was full, and when it tried to leave the tower, the bot continually said 

  • [18:40:18] [TravelToBankStrategy] Calling travel to bank

and didn't do anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've been loving script, as it has many great features, but it's currently picking up items under my base value like bones. overall great work though, i'll be using this script when the looting is fixed up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it starts lagging really hard after running for about 45 min, it loots bones and vials of water sometimes, & after inv is full it just stands in tower & does nothing.

Edited by lilj337z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2016 at 1:55 PM, justpixels said:

I've found quite a few bugs, so I'm going to try provide as much information that I can.

 

Off the start, the bot was in the bank and didn't withdraw any food.

 

If the cross log obstacle is failed, the bot will run all the way around the river again to try it again. If it's failed again, it will run around the river, then proceed to travel the long way (north of ardy). This is the client debug, I also printed a stack trace:

eDA17xS.png

 

Once the bot reaches the door, it either left clicks open door, or right clicks the door and proceeds to choose the open option. It's not picking the lock.

lKCfiIH.png

 

Hope this helps, let me know if you need more info.

 

Edit: once I restarted the script in front of the door, it successfully picked the lock and is now killing druids.

 

Edit2: The bot now has a full inventory, but will not bank. It just stands there idling, logging out eventually, and relogging.:

3nBTlD7.png

These are the exact things that I'm running into, I realize you post this as a free script.  I can speak for everyone here that this script is a godsend and we are very happy you post this as free.  I hope you are able to fix these issues, I don't script myself nor do I even know where to begin but I think if it just took some more time when the inventory was full to click on the door and realize where it is after it tries to click the door before it continues would fix one half, the other is the log causes issues sometimes.  And the last thing is the bank is an issue as well, sometimes it doesn't even go into the bank without help and then when it gets in sometimes it doesn't bank, and sometimes it doesn't withdraw food.

When Babysitting I think the bot is great, Appreciate it.  But I really wish I could trust it so I could leave the area for a couple hours sometimes.

Really appreciate you as a scripter,

-Killer-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24-3-2016 at 5:51 AM, killer wo1 said:

These are the exact things that I'm running into, I realize you post this as a free script.  I can speak for everyone here that this script is a godsend and we are very happy you post this as free.  I hope you are able to fix these issues, I don't script myself nor do I even know where to begin but I think if it just took some more time when the inventory was full to click on the door and realize where it is after it tries to click the door before it continues would fix one half, the other is the log causes issues sometimes.  And the last thing is the bank is an issue as well, sometimes it doesn't even go into the bank without help and then when it gets in sometimes it doesn't bank, and sometimes it doesn't withdraw food.

When Babysitting I think the bot is great, Appreciate it.  But I really wish I could trust it so I could leave the area for a couple hours sometimes.

Really appreciate you as a scripter,

-Killer-

Thanks for the kind words. I am working on a update. ETA: this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the delay! I just pushed a pretty big update which should fix all of the reported issues. I ran it for a couple of hours and it worked flawless on my end. Would appreciate some more experiences! Small changelog:

 

- Fixed getting stuck on travelling between bank and tower
- Fixed looting above value
- The script now once again drops items it looted wrongfully
- Antiban delays have been fixed
- New elegant paint handler (same paint for all my scripts)

 

@killer wo1 @ic3blitz @Messmerized @lilj337z @dajuke @justpixels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mecker42 said:

nice, hows the banrate?

Chaos druid banrates always have been medium to high. Although i have no ban statistics since this script has been updated with ABC2. I personally only bot a few hours at a time with plenty of breaks and have yet to receive a ban.

 

As with any script/bot, don't bot on accounts you are not willing to lose :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VIP, runs out today. I usually have 4 day proggys but started this account later

58718fc87e1ef5fd2ab4218f223df919.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2016 at 4:21 AM, PowerGP said:

VIP, runs out today. I usually have 4 day proggys but started this account later

58718fc87e1ef5fd2ab4218f223df919.png

 

can you get some more epic proggys????

 

and this is with ABC2 implemented now right?

 

and you break at all???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Gh0sty said:

 

can you get some more epic proggys????

 

and this is with ABC2 implemented now right?

 

and you break at all???

I don't intend to buy VIP to ONLY run this script for longer than 3 hours, maybe when I get more accounts trained

and no break

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gh0sty said:

@laniax i seem to be having trouble starting the script, i allow access for all the pop ups etc but this is what shows up in deubg

https://gyazo.com/92219368651c6a69ffcf9c6519c935d4

and also this pops up https://gyazo.com/41aeb7b3701fcbb5c6ce73273197aa52  but its blank page :(   does this script not work with looking glass at all?

Hey, i was working on the dynamic signature stuff last night and accidentaly moved some files. You can ignore the first warning, it just means your signature data won't be saved yet. I've fixed the white screen, it should now display the javafx settings window properly.

 

Let me know if you experience any further issues!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, laniax said:

Hey, i was working on the dynamic signature stuff last night and accidentaly moved some files. You can ignore the first warning, it just means your signature data won't be saved yet. I've fixed the white screen, it should now display the javafx settings window properly.

 

Let me know if you experience any further issues!

Will begin testing it out tomorrow. Thanks for the quick reply man :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just pushed a new version to the repo, nothing groundbreaking. See changelog:

- Fixed small paint issue.
- Values inside the paint will now be shown rounded to one decimal.
- RealProfit™, profit calculation will now be done on anything entering and leaving your inventory. So the value of the food you eat will be removed from your profit, likewise if you 'accidentally' pick something up, it will count towards your profit. In short; the profit is now really how much gp you gained.
- Data collection for dynamic signatures has begun! More info on this later.

 

 

@Gh0sty

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TerrifiedVirus said:

Are there/could you add script arguments?

There is support for script arguments. The GUI shows the current selected settings as arguments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, laniax said:

There is support for script arguments. The GUI shows the current selected settings as arguments.

Awesome, my bad for skipping over this.

Will download :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its really amazing how this, a free script is so well written it beats most premium combat scripts.

 

kudos to you

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the average life-span of accounts for ppl running this on multiple accounts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.