Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 8.03_0

84 posts in this topic

well my scripts are running now but they are fucking up=\ time to try another i guess

Yeah I have a few that are running but can't bank anything or do other tasks.

Banking doesn't work ;(. It doesn't open the bank unless you manually put your mouse pointer over the bank booth

Banking doesn't work ;(. It doesn't open the bank unless you manually put your mouse pointer over the bank booth

yup, and im also having problems withdrawing items aswell

the site seems to be running fine again ??? is tribot sorted now is there any one to confirm

1 person likes this

Nice work TRiLeZ that was a quick recovery from a big problem everything I have on my end is working again, quick and effective.

Yh seems like object bounds/area is shifted also(visually for example door ID is in the ground, it used to be center of the door)

Using this and will get out of bounds error or sometimes it even ignores the door:

RSObject[] object = Objects.findNearest(distance, objects);		if (object != null) {			int x = (int) object[0].getModel().getEnclosedArea().getBounds()					.getCenterX();			int y = (int) object[0].getModel().getEnclosedArea().getBounds()					.getCenterY();			Point p = new Point(x + General.random(0, 16), y					+ General.random(0, 4));			if (object[0].getPosition().isOnScreen()) {				Mouse.move(p);				DynamicClicking.clickRSObject(object[0], option);