Sign in to follow this  
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 8.03_0

that worked for the purpose of being able to run scripts. Yet the client still will not allow me to load the premium script I am trying to run. 

See here: 

• [12:58:53] Starting client.
  • [12:59:02] Downloading script 'Ultimate Metal Dragons'.
  • [12:59:02] Unable to load script 'Ultimate Metal Dragons'. 

This update seems a bit sketchy I'm sure everybody is working hard to find the problem and fix it, but the problem I have isn't loading the script but the client thinks that every time I load a script that I've surpassed my instances, even on unlimited free instances. I think it is having a problem connecting to the repository or our accounts because that is where I have all my scripts.

also I keep seeing this

• [15:05:22] Instancing Debug: 500 Internal Server Erro

I full confidence that you guys can sort it out :)

This update seems a bit sketchy I'm sure everybody is working hard to find the problem and fix it, but the problem I have isn't loading the script but the client thinks that every time I load a script that I've surpassed my instances, even on unlimited free instances. I think it is having a problem connecting to the repository or our accounts because that is where I have all my scripts.

also I keep seeing this

• [15:05:22] Instancing Debug: 500 Internal Server Erro

I full confidence that you guys can sort it out :)

Tribot is getting violated by DDoS attacks, thats why site/repo is absolutely screwed atm.

Just seen on old rs updates that jagex have been having massive DDoS attacks also and there blaming botters doing it as a revenge attack due to there massive ban

yeah  saw that too :D . I think there are 2 kinds of ddosers they are getting: kids who got banned on mains and bought ddos service and "teams" who are showing off by attacking jagex.