Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

New VIP Payment Processor

22 posts in this topic

Previously, we were using 2Checkout to process VIP payments. However, they recently closed my account because we are selling RuneScape related goods (the application for 2Checkout was accepted by mistake, apparently).

Taken by surprise, I have been working hard on integrating new payment processing options.

Our current payment processor is now Stripe. They are a secure credit card proccessor, based in California.

You may or may not be catious about entering your credit card details into a form on tribot.org, but let me assure you that your credit card information is secure. Here is why:

• Tribot.org uses SSL encryption.
  • Stripe has a PCI Level 1 Compliance.
  • No credit card information is held, or even handled, on tribot.org. Credit card information goes straight to Stripe after submitting a payment.

We plan on also accepting different payment processors in the future. For now, enjoy using Stripe.

Side Note: The logged in user at the time of submitting a payment will be automatically credited with the VIP subscription. VIP vouchers no longer have to be used. However, VIP vouchers are not going to be phased out.

Edit: Users can now pay via Google Wallet for VIP subscriptions.

1 person likes this

so theres no way to get vip via paypal?

Hes looking to expand to more methods but atm hes not doing paypal.

I hope to see Paypal options soon. I think most of the community uses PP, and in my opinion, VIP users will drop like crazy if PP isn't an option.

2 people like this

Resellers can take Paypal, like me for instance, and anyone who chooses to resell.

Pricing increased as trilez increased the price to resellers.

2 people like this

I don't like this, I was going to buy VIP today but it was down all day. I really wish there was a paypal option.

1 person likes this

people forget that there are resellers that use the Paypal option. All you have to do is look at there topic. 

1 person likes this

i suggest you make it so that normal members can run 1 script at a time so they can test wether to pay or not for tribot.

no one will pay for something that they haven't tested yet. I come from the osbot forums because they;re down for 24 hours now and i wanted to try if tribot was something for me. now i see you have to pay here to run any script lolled at that tbh. at osbot i don't have to pay for scripts to run however if i buy vip there i can run unlimited scripts etc. this site is shit i;m back to osbot. btw i might of payed vip here if i had the chance to test the scripts here but i won't now since i hear from people that your scripts are kinda shit compared to osbot so yeah ciao

i suggest you make it so that normal members can run 1 script at a time so they can test wether to pay or not for tribot.

no one will pay for something that they haven't tested yet. I come from the osbot forums because they;re down for 24 hours now and i wanted to try if tribot was something for me. now i see you have to pay here to run any script lolled at that tbh. at osbot i don't have to pay for scripts to run however if i buy vip there i can run unlimited scripts etc. this site is shit i;m back to osbot. btw i might of payed vip here if i had the chance to test the scripts here but i won't now since i hear from people that your scripts are kinda shit compared to osbot so yeah ciao

Nobody is stopping you from going back to OSBot.

Enjoy the client uptime.

Feel free to read the script threads of the scripts you are interested in.

By reading the OP, change-logs, and last few posts on the thread you'll get a good enough idea of weather or not the script(s) you are interested in are working well or not.

Or you can just wait for OSBot... it's been about 3 days of downtime already though....