okokokok

[Outdated and currently being re-written] ok_oreBuyer - Keldagrim Ore Buyer [OPEN SOURCE]

k1p5j7.jpg

For most of the information see:

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21868-beta-releasedevblog-keldagrim-ore-buyer/?p=273251

Requirements:

- Be able to get to Keldagrim;

- Have cash to buy lots of coal ores!

Source:

http://pastebin.com/ZX6H3UQv

Repository Link:

https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?search=ok_ore&sort=default&category=all&price=any

Edited by okokokok

After testing I believe there is some issue with the script resuming if paused and then resumed bot fails to continue pathing. Ending script and re-running worked.

Some pathing issues with walking into incorrect buildings (The one with Riki and Balsidar) and not attempting to walk again.

Bot does not open up shop with:

Ordan NPCID:1730

Once in shop, buying works well for buying up coal, however not tested with competition to see what would happen.

Edit: Good work so far!

Edited by hitforhelp

After testing I believe there is some issue with the script resuming if paused and then resumed bot fails to continue pathing. Ending script and re-running worked.

Some pathing issues with walking into incorrect buildings (The one with Riki and Balsidar) and not attempting to walk again.

Bot does not open up shop with:

Ordan NPCID:1730

Once in shop, buying works well for buying up coal, however not tested with competition to see what would happen.

Edit: Good work so far!

I know it's probably buggy, it was my first script and it's in need of a revamp. I didn't really have the time though to revamp it. 

I've been working on some other projects. After that I'm gonna revamp it in like a week orso.

Sounds good, Seeing as it was Beta I figured I would give some feedback on it. If you update it and re-release i may give it another go of testing and edit my comments for the thread. :)

Edit: Im really looking forward to you level 3 trainer. Will be good having a script that can be run on basic new accounts and be given some useful random skills.

Edited by hitforhelp

Sounds good, Seeing as it was Beta I figured I would give some feedback on it. If you update it and re-release i may give it another go of testing and edit my comments for the thread. :)

Haha thanks for the feedback, I'll let you know when I re-release it. I have to change all the IDs to name, so that I'll never have to update those. Also I'll have to change the way it checks for the areas etc. I'll probably just rebuild it from the ground up :D

Yeah any chance it will be able to buy other ores??

Not sure if I will add this, because most of the ores aren't really worth buying. 

At the moment I am completely re-writing the script and have some other stuff to do (overall extremely busy atm). 

When the bank for the blast furnace is added (yet to be polled), I'll completely update the script. 

You can buy 27 of gold ore in an inventory for a maximum of 347 per ore, zybez price is 700. Seems very worth it to me.

Ok back when I wrote this script it was very different and you would actually lose money haha

I will definately add this then with a small GUI in the next update. 

Just curious, what's the appx gp/hour on this, or the ores/hr (based on a 1hr+ proggy).

Neat release :P, creative.

Well in the current situation where you have to walk a lot to get to the bank it could get up to 60k/hour (depending on the prizes).

This situation might change since a bank option near the blast furnace will be polled soon. If this is to be added, I think the gp/hour could get up to 150k-200k gp/hour. 

I'm currently re-writing the script though, since it was my first script and it needs a lot of improvement haha. 

Well in the current situation where you have to walk a lot to get to the bank it could get up to 60k/hour (depending on the prizes).

This situation might change since a bank option near the blast furnace will be polled soon. If this is to be added, I think the gp/hour could get up to 150k-200k gp/hour. 

I'm currently re-writing the script though, since it was my first script and it needs a lot of improvement haha. 

Nice nice, great to see a new-ish scripter and and improving scripter, good work!

Honestly, if you add the option that makes more GP/hr you should totally (apply for and then) make this premium, as the method would just die and get raped if you didn't.

Up to you really though, but such a good method and free script would just crash it, and you could make some decent $/keep the method alive longer if it was premium!

Good luck!

Nice nice, great to see a new-ish scripter and and improving scripter, good work!

Honestly, if you add the option that makes more GP/hr you should totally (apply for and then) make this premium, as the method would just die and get raped if you didn't.

Up to you really though, but such a good method and free script would just crash it, and you could make some decent $/keep the method alive longer if it was premium!

Good luck!

Haha true. I'm applying for scripter at the moment, but I don't have a lot of time to work on my scripts at the moment. 

What I'm actually planning, if I get the scripter rank, release a free version that would have to walk the long way and make the premium one use the bank inside there. 

Also I'm planning to add a GUI.