Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 8.02_0

138 posts in this topic

It was working fine for me. It was opening random doors though, caused problems and at falador it would bug out and click random tiles.

I too reported this ~3 days ago on warfront's thread in client bugs.

Wrong. Failing randoms worse than ever before. 

I'm not failing randoms, I just watched it complete the maze random, however banking still seems bugged.

Edited by iant06

Banking seems to be impossible at this point as it won't input a number when using the withdraw 'x' option.

This. Will click the withdraw x, but wont input any number. Needs fixed asap

Mine says this and wont even do shit. 

• [21:17:04] TRiBot Release (8.02_5) loaded. (1.7.0_06:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7)
  • [21:19:58] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [21:19:58] at obf.Hc.loadClass(uk:101)
  • [21:19:58] at obf.qd.I(vn:51)
  • [21:19:58] at obf.qd.I(vn:200)
  • [21:19:58] at obf.qd.I(vn:76)
  • [21:19:58] at obf.he.(bi:116)
  • [21:19:58] at obf.fg.m(og:85)
  • [21:19:58] at obf.Ve.actionPerformed(dl:249)
  • [21:19:58] at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [21:19:58] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at obf.DD.dispatchEvent(lk:82)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [21:19:58] Cannot create additional class loaders. Unable to load class scripts/sjbijzitter/tribot/e. 

Mine says this and wont even do shit. 

• [21:19:58] Cannot create additional class loaders. Unable to load class scripts/sjbijzitter/tribot/e. 

Because you're trying to use a third party loader when they were banned / disabled like a month ago.

Because you're trying to use a third party loader when they were banned / disabled like a month ago.

What does that mean? I've been botting for the last month no problem then this morning i get on and it won't start botting and just says all that shit? What do i do to fix it? 

Keeps failing the mysterious box random event. It looks like it just completely does not recognize the box in inventory (Inventory.find is broken as I mentioned multiple times). Then after 2 boxes in inventory the script stops, which I assume is the random event's fail safe to prevent an overload of boxes.

Keeps failing the mysterious box random event. It looks like it just completely does not recognize the box in inventory (Inventory.find is broken as I mentioned multiple times). Then after 2 boxes in inventory the script stops, which I assume is the random event's fail safe to prevent an overload of boxes.

To have inventory issues fixed (atleast for me they were) you need to restart your tribot to get the updates.

To have inventory issues fixed (atleast for me they were) you need to restart your tribot to get the updates.

Alright thanks i'll try that again. I guess it may have been fixed recently then?

This is what wusup said the problem was for Inventory.find when he tested it:

returns null or a empty rsitem array of length 0