Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 8.02_0

138 posts in this topic

I believe that atm all the scripts on tribot aren't functional.

1 person likes this

What happened? Banking and your inventory at least worked yesterday,  now it just stands there at the bank trying to open it after it all ready opens it.

Edit:

Ahh, messed up on the interface update?

• TRiBot Release 8.02_1: Includes a big change to the way interfaces are internally checked for validity. All problems with interfaces should now cease to exist.

That update was out a few days ago, so I think its just the update. 

That update was out a few days ago, so I think its just the update. 

Lol what? and 8.02_1 is after 8.02

Just realized that the bot does not notice when the bank is open. It tries to click where the bank is supposed to be while it's open.

Also if you take an item to your inventory and click debug inventory the item ID does not show. I didn't get this part as even before when the updates changed item IDs they were still visible in the debug but now for some reason the Item IDs don't even show.

got 8.02_2 now. ???

Banking/Inventory still isn't working and neither are things like hp and run energy.

Lol what? and 8.02_1 is after 8.02

Yes, but I've seen that exact line there a few days ago.

I think that jagex may have changed all the Interfaces masters and childs, at least thats what I guess. 

1 person likes this

Yes, but I've seen that exact line there a few days ago.

I think that jagex may have changed all the Interfaces masters and childs, at least thats what I guess. 

+1

When I start a script, it automatticly stops within one second.. this happends since the today after the system update. Do I have to wait till a newer version comes out? 

1 person likes this

When I start a script, it automatticly stops within one second.. this happends since the today after the system update. Do I have to wait till a newer version comes out? 

You have to wait until it's been updated and the client will download the new version automatically. Be patient mate

1 person likes this

TRiBot has been updated. We thank you for your patience.

i'm still having problems. i start up the bot and it just stands there and stops saying unknown source..

The web walking changes were reverted less than 24 hours after the update. What problems are you currently facing?

I think normally if there were no tiles supported by webwalking near the player's pos, it would like walk a straight line to the closest one or your destination tile. So it gets stuck clicking on a single tile, i don't know why but i've never had this issue before.

It was working fine for me. It was opening random doors though, caused problems and at falador it would bug out and click random tiles.