Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 8.02_0

138 posts in this topic

The scripts that i'm using do not now walk, they just stand there all day...

Also it can't do the Freaky Forester Random

Yup, Drill demon also. Doesn't recognise it's in a random and just stands there all day.

Also it fails Mime, Maze and Molly randoms quite frequently for me.. I have to relog for it to solve properly for some reason.

Edited by Tomorroww

Won't read the book after the quiz random and logs out after successfully completing it

Client crash freezes after long periods of running

Many paths not working for Auto runecrafter elite. 

I pray that you will revert this update

Or TriLez can update the bot according to the changes in the API to make it working again, however this may take a while but in the long run it should be an improvement. Here by I also ask you TriLez to make it possible to optionally run older versions of TriBot

1 person likes this

I pray that you will revert this update

The web walking changes were reverted less than 24 hours after the update. What problems are you currently facing?

The web walking changes were reverted less than 24 hours after the update. What problems are you currently facing?

It's still walking strange paths with webwalking that it wasn't doing before. (Camalot and Fally specifically).

Was Inventory.find fixed? I believe sometimes it was randomly returning null.

Webwalking seems to travel to a tile that is about 10 off of the one specified. Why would this be?

Login bot: It logs in, but doesn't click "Click here to play" so it won't continue.

Edited by MoneyOwner

update > sth is wrong with banking, just does random right clicks in the middle of the screen after opening the bank interface.

E: its because it does not understand if the bank interface is open or not. Tries to click banker after actually opening bank.

Edited by l6bus tank

all the id's have changed. 

randoms dont work

update > sth is wrong with banking, just does random right clicks in the middle of the screen after opening the bank interface.

E: its because it does not understand if the bank interface is open or not. Tries to click banker after actually opening bank.

it doesn`t show me id`s anymore ??

What happened? Banking and your inventory at least worked yesterday,  now it just stands there at the bank trying to open it after it all ready opens it.

Edit:

Ahh, messed up on the interface update?

• TRiBot Release 8.02_1: Includes a big change to the way interfaces are internally checked for validity. All problems with interfaces should now cease to exist.
Edited by iant06