Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 8.02_0

138 posts in this topic

This update features:

• New: PathNavigator: This is a new implementation of A* path finding. It performs similar to the way PathFinding.aStarWalk() does. However, PathNavigator is much more efficient, faster, and will even handle doors and gates.
  • Updated: WebWalking:
    • Now uses PathNavigator when traversing off the grid. This means that it will now be able to handle most doors.
    • The web has been expanded into Morytania. Special thanks to Erickho123 for letting me use his account.
  • TRiBot Release 8.02_1: Includes a big change to the way interfaces are internally checked for validity. All problems with interfaces should now cease to exist.
  • TRiBot Release 8.02_3: Fixes an interface bug. Fixes hooks to work with Oct 31's release.
  • TRiBot Release 8.02_6: Fixes hooks to work with Nov 1's release.
  • TRiBot Release 8.02_7: Fixes uptext bug.

Latest WebWalking web image: http://i.imgur.com/ntfgkqj.jpg

Happy Botting,

TRiLeZ

2 people like this

Nice release. I hope the PathNavigator works properly in Pest Control. Walking is the only thing I need before it's finished. Perhaps I can just use PathNavigator for all walking :)

TRiBot Release 8.02_1: Includes a big change to the way interfaces are internally checked for validity. All problems with interfaces should now cease to exist.

i love uuuu

Great job with Morytania, walked successfully from the varrock wood gate (I had to open that for it) to barrows :D

EDIT: Now it got the gate too

Edited by n3ss3s

• [15:17:46] We are attempting to solve the Scape Rune random.
  • [15:21:46] We failed to solve the Scape Rune random. (1) 

and webwalking is fine

[15:22:53] Client not load client (null main class).

Works now but not sure why I was getting that

Edited by Arckos

WebWalking is fucked. Doing Zig Zags everywhere and opening useless doors. I'll upload a vid if you want.

u can replace the method with PathFinding.aStarWalk(endtile) now , but yeh webwalking is broken atm 

u can replace the method with PathFinding.aStarWalk(endtile) now , but yeh webwalking is broken atm 

Not nearly as reliable as Webwalking though.

Great update, however it seems that it's opening every door even if they aren't in the correct direction of the path :D

just came back home and found myself dead after jeckyl random..... NAICEE

I have also failed this random event many times today. Also I believe Inventory.find is broken.

1 person likes this

how do u replace it?

Since this update my bots won't recognise Freaky Forester/Drill Demon randoms and just stand there not trying to solve it :/