Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Assume

[$15.00][19H+] Logic Pro (Script Maker) by Assume [Premade Scripts] [100% Customizable] [Super Easy] [Make your own private scripts]

Doesn't help me at all :(

Damn. I think the problem with the world hop might be, the client is a bit slow to realize to hit "click play now" and on that screen, before you hit play, the client detects everything as if it is on screen. So the script tries to start (the random clicking) then it becomes messed up. It doesn't happen with erickho's buyer though, but that seems to click the play now a lot quicker.

Array

I don't think interfaces are working/being detected. I'm 100% sure the parent ID's i'm entering in are right, but it never detects the interface as open.

Just use Is bank open conditional for bank. Your id is most likely wrong. 

I don't see any conditional for "is bank open" ? I wanted to add a failsafe to my script in case it fails to close the bank with "If interface X is open; close bank"

Hmm I thought I had if bank is open. Maybe I only have wait until banknis open. Interfaces work you just have the wrong id.

Hmm I thought I had if bank is open. Maybe I only have wait until banknis open. Interfaces work you just have the wrong id.

How would one get the ID? I searched "Bank of Runescape" on the interface finder, it highlighted it, and I used that parent ID.

Any update on world hopping? still really hinders a lot of my scripts i've made :(

How would one get the ID? I searched "Bank of Runescape" on the interface finder, it highlighted it, and I used that parent ID.

Any update on world hopping? still really hinders a lot of my scripts i've made :(

I'm still not sure why it would work sometimes and not others. Tribot handles everything after the world is selected.

I'm still not sure why it would work sometimes and not others. Tribot handles everything after the world is selected.

From what I could tell, the thing that messes it up, is the bot tries to execute the script before it has a chance to hit play now sometimes. Even happens when I add a long sleep timer.

Very weird. Also, it does the world hop very slow compared to the Ebuyer, which is weird since you use the same method. That's the best I could do, no errors come up or anything like that.

Have there been any verified bans of people using this script? Im thinking about using it for combat training. Less chance of being banned than public scripts right?

Thee have been no bands reported. And yes there is less chance.

Bought this script a few hours after first trying out the free lite version.

In the lite i could only test what i made for 20 minutes, witch was a bit frustrating. (I understand why it has a limit though)

But after messing around with the script for hours i finally began to make progress. 

After seeing what it could do, i decided to buy the full version. And so far no regrets.

I had a few questions, and Assume helped me with them. Great guy, helpful and friendly.

With the script you can make practically anything that is not incredibly complicated as minigames.

It does require a few hours of practice if you want to create something usefull other then simple 1 task preforming scripts.

But once you understand how it works you will never regret the money invested.

Even though you can only run 2 accounts per 15 dollar, you can make and use many different kind of scripts.

(I have no knowledge of scripting or anything java/computer related, and i could figure most of it out on 1 day. You can do the same)

Looking at the trial can this not do lunars? Basing this off looking in the Action tab under Magic.

By default with what I have personally hardcoded no. You can easily do it yourself using either a. hardcoded mouse clicks or b. interfaces

With the script you can make practically anything that is not incredibly complicated as minigames.

I'm in the same boat. The more you use it, you'll see incredibly complicated things are easy to make as well. I have a wilderness rune ore miner, and I've been developing a PC script. It works, but without a message listener I can't follow the PC clans world hops lol. Other than that it is working great.

You can see the rune ore miner I made here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RaIgc4Xwgc

Edited by lolwutcool

Are there shortcut keys for swapping through interface tabs support? Trying to do a humidify script and its faster to swap with F1-F5 rather than clicking.

I did not add function key support but I will put this on the features to add list. For now just click them using mouse movements or interfaces.

And... I got banned on one of my new acc while using this script maker. 

Goldfarm macro ban, was only creating a telegrab script. 

Acc was all level 1 with manually trained mage to 33. 

Did everything including tutorial manually.

Either the client is detected, this script is easy to detect or i have very bad luck. 

I'd put my money on the detectable client though.

Turns out all new accs i created have a delayed ban. Sad. Bye 10 dollars per acc

Edited by Yamahacruiser

And... I got banned on one of my new acc while using this script maker. 

Goldfarm macro ban, was only creating a telegrab script. 

Acc was all level 1 with manually trained mage to 33. 

Did everything including tutorial manually.

Either the client is detected, this script is easy to detect or i have very bad luck. 

I'd put my money on the detectable client though.

Turns out all new accs i created have a delayed ban. Sad. Bye 10 dollars per acc

Sounds like you're IP flagged :(