Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Assume

[$15.00][19H+] Logic Pro (Script Maker) by Assume [Premade Scripts] [100% Customizable] [Super Easy] [Make your own private scripts]

@Assume random world hop tries to log into deadman mode worlds. It is also pretty broken in general, it does not wait for the login bot to take over, and keeps randomly selecting worlds as seen in the video below:

Walk to an object is also not functional, which I've already told you about but figured I'd remind you of here. Though I know you said it was the tribot client.

@Assume random world hop tries to log into deadman mode worlds. It is also pretty broken in general, it does not wait for the login bot to take over, and keeps randomly selecting worlds as seen in the video below:

Walk to an object is also not functional, which I've already told you about but figured I'd remind you of here. Though I know you said it was the tribot client.

Fixed. I switched from Tribot methods to what I have written myself for other scripts.

Would it be possible to make a script where it trades something to a mule if the mule is in the area? (For Example)

I'm smithing at varrock W, making knives, then all of a sudden holy crap my mule all of a sudden shows up! I must trade all my iron knives to him, but FIRST, I must withdraw all the knives in my bank I made earlier to also give  them to him at once. So... Yeah. Would this be possible? If so, I'm sold.

Link doesnt work to buy the script.

Open Bank

wait until bank is open

withdraw 14 of 6701

withdraw 14 of 6697

close bank

move mouse to (578.0,225,0) [AT THIS POINT IT FAiLED]

choose option to Use

move mouse to (660.0,338.0)

left click

move mouse to (253.0,338.0)

left click

move mouse to (253.0,417.0)

choose option make all

open bank

wait until bank is open

deposit all

This is for putting butter on baked potatoes so when i did this and started the script it opened the bank, took those items and then started moving mouse very strange, ate one potato and opened bank and deposit all. Maybe the coordinates are wrong (I toggled in debug section mouse position to see coordinates.)

Edited by domas123

choose option to Use

move mouse to (660.0,338.0)

left click

move mouse to (253.0,338.0)

left click

move mouse to (253.0,417.0)

Why are you using mouse coords instead of identifying them with their ID's in the inventory and using that to click?

Also, I really love this script I have to say. Very very stable and simple to use. Thanks Assume!

dd0021a58763afe73eb9ad31801e6db0.png

Edited by rushera

Don't use pixel coordinates, you should be using proper functions and also implement failsafes.

You should instead use the "Actions -> Inventory -> Click X item with the option Y" or whatever it is.

Would it be possible to make a script where it trades something to a mule if the mule is in the area? (For Example)

I'm smithing at varrock W, making knives, then all of a sudden holy crap my mule all of a sudden shows up! I must trade all my iron knives to him, but FIRST, I must withdraw all the knives in my bank I made earlier to also give  them to him at once. So... Yeah. Would this be possible? If so, I'm sold.

Yes. Also, why are you banking knives? Firstly you can equip them to save time, or you can just keep them in inventory, both quicker than banking. Secondly, you should have noted bars in your inventory and just use them on the bank booth.

Anyway, look at the conditions and actions for "Other players", you will find everything you need.

Hello, is the repo down for anyone? Wanted to gaze at how others are coding it so that I know what's good / not. Struggling to even make a cooker that doesn't very obviously look like a bot >.<

I don't believe it has ever worked, or maybe just nobody uses it. If you want a cooking script, I can PM you the one I wrote.

• Like 1

I have a few questions towards the logic pro script and would love if someone could guide me as I am totally new to this script.

• How do I interact with the menu which opens in the chat box (for example while cooking) other then giving the mouse coordinates to move and then choose an option? Is there a smooth way?
  • If the mouse moves to certain coordinates, will it go to the exact coordinates or just near this position?
  • How do I integrate some antiban? Like idling around or maybe moving the mouse off screen?
  • How do I buy a specific item of a shop?
Edited by Imanoobbot

On March 14, 2016 at 3:10 PM, Imanoobbot said:

I have a few questions towards the logic pro script and would love if someone could guide me as I am totally new to this script.

• How do I interact with the menu which opens in the chat box (for example while cooking) other then giving the mouse coordinates to move and then choose an option? Is there a smooth way?
  • If the mouse moves to certain coordinates, will it go to the exact coordinates or just near this position?
  • How do I integrate some antiban? Like idling around or maybe moving the mouse off screen?
  • How do I buy a specific item of a shop?

Very interested in buying this script after these questions are addressed. I am more curious about the anti-ban and the coordinate question.

@Imanoobbot

1. Image guide

2. Exact coordinates. I don't recommend using that ever, unless absolutely necessary. Don't use it on an account you care about.

3. You can't. I think AI Antiban (tribot's basic antiban) runs with this script but I'm not 100% sure.

4. Probably have to use exact coordinates. Shop interfaces uses components which are not supported by Logic Pro. I've asked assume before and he said he would add them but nothing has been done yet.

@RawrChad Yeah the antiban is not great, but if you're just bankstanding or doing something very basic it works excellently. I've achieved 99 magic (tan leather and stun alching), cooking, fletching, herblore, crafting etc. all from this script multiple times with no ban. Use it wisely though. I've found using webwalking tends to get accounts detected very quickly. I recommend just bankstanding with this script unless you're prepared for bans.

@hue123some Not currently supported unless you use exact coordinates. Not recommended unless you're botting throwaways.

@dragon.knight12377 That is not the ID of the trade interface. Refer to my image guide on how to use interface explorer. You want to add the global parent/child ID, not the unique one.

Edited by fatdoobie2
clarification

30 minutes ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

On a second tought, this script could have been the ultimate script but it lacks a good antiban and ban rate is skyrocketing.

Please resolve this issue @Assume

There is nothing I can do for antiban. I cannot know when executing antiban is correct for your script. 

2 hours ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

Then is there a way to run the script from the "script" file, independent from logic script maker?

Something like use logic script maker to make the script, and then save the script you made as a local script, so you can run it without running it through logic script maker.

This way we can edit the made scripts and add manually antiban.

@Assume ?

No, Logic Pro does not generate Java code.

7 hours ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

Then the best way to work arrounf this problem is to add a "random" function to the script maker, this way we can build our own antiban.

Because i am honest with you, the bans are skyrocketing with this script, tested on my bots.

Please add a "random" function , because atm we only have fixed "if" conditions.

And if you set your "anti-ban" something like: if number of players >20, type and send msg: "hello to all", this will be called a "pls ban me" not "antiban", because it's just another pattern jagex will sniff with it's dirty nose :)

Instead, if we would have a functions like:

-at random time , type and send one of the following messages, picked 1 from 100 random (list of 100 messages or so)

-randomley pick and run one of the x, y, z blocks

Yeah, this thing is relativley easy to implement and it will basically triple the value of this script maker, and will help a lot to our bans.

What do you say? @Assume  We need this!

@fatdoobie2 What's ur opinion on this, fatdobie? :D

Other than the fact that everything you listed could be called ban me faster please Jagex. No, adding a random function is not easy nor smart. 

On 20/05/2016 at 8:20 PM, dragon.knight12377 said:

@fatdoobie2 What's ur opinion on this, fatdobie? :D

Idk man, like in reality there are just too many factors for Assume to ever make this script work how you want it to. Realistically he would need to completely re-write the whole script, to account for everything from non-linear execution patterns to randomized condition triggers, to ABC implementation, and all the rest of it.

If you want to farm gold with a bunch of accounts, this is not the script you are looking for. Either check out Tau's script (can't remember the name, its similar to this script though), or pay a scripter to write you a private script, or just learn Java yourself.

For me, this script fills a niche for unique activities that I need done on one account at a time, mostly bankstanding, and it does the job fine. As I said, it has gotten me multiple 99s on multiple accounts without a ban.

Oh and just for the record, anti-ban involving autotypers has historically been incredibly ineffective and only ever led to increased bans. However your idea of randomly executing x,y,z blocks is a decent idea and many scripters use this already, if what you are talking about is like patterns for how the script behaves in general.