Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.01_0

39 posts in this topic

when i click to start tribot... in the latest news on the right, it says 

Error - 403 forbidden 

wats thiis about?

Make sure u have got the latest version of Java.

I have been Woodcutting lately and noticed the client is not doing any random successfully except for the ones that don't require teleportation for example the sandwich lady and the mystery man with the box.

Hope this can be fixed soon so I wont have to babysit the bot all day. :)

The client solves the old man random, and then stops the script because it "failed to solve the old man random"

Edited by Mr Frigid

Major problem. Unsure if this is script related or client related, so I've posted this in the script's thread and here to be sure.

The issue is that during any random event, cuz this has happened on a different random event as well, it will say I have died. It spams it infinite amounts of times and my client is frozen. It's extremely hard to even kill tribot by killing the process. This needs to be looked into greatly.

Evidence:

L37f8xo.png

你好·我是中国玩家·我想知道什么时候才能恢复正常功能·我现在的脚本都不可以用·随机任务也无法进行~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!给我一个确定的时间谢谢·~!

Translation from thebat:

Hello I am a Chinese player · · I want to know when to resume normal function · I can not script · random tasks can not be carried out ~! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Give me a definite time thanks · ~!

Edited by Thebat

Im still getting this error on all randoms i dunno what im doing wrong, ive got the newest java

[08:27:41] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/xuggle/mediatool/ToolFactory[08:27:41] 	at obf.jd.<init>(om:187)[08:27:41] 	at obf.sd.C(hf:1005)[08:27:41] 	at obf.sd.run(hf:1163)[08:27:41] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)[08:27:41] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.xuggle.mediatool.ToolFactory[08:27:41] 	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)[08:27:41] 	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)[08:27:41] 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[08:27:41] 	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)[08:27:41] 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)[08:27:41] 	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)[08:27:41] 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)[08:27:41] 	... 4 more

Please work on the randoms. They've been unstable for quite a while now. Can't leave my bots going for more than an hour without failing a random and getting logged out. :/ 

[10:33:09] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
[10:33:09]     at scripts.NatureCrafter.L(NatureCrafter.java:226)
[10:33:09]     at scripts.NatureCrafter.d(NatureCrafter.java:297)
[10:33:09]     at scripts.NatureCrafter.run(NatureCrafter.java:515)
[10:33:09]     at scripts.RuneSelectionGUI.run(RuneSelectionGUI.java:405)
[10:33:09]     at scripts.MindCrafter.run(MindCrafter.java:64)
[10:33:09]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[10:33:09] Script Ended: Auto RuneCrafter Elite.

Any ideas what i can do?