Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
warfront1

[$7.99] Auto RuneCrafter Elite [Abyss,ZMI,Lava,Normal,Master/Slave] [All Runes/Methods] [ABCL 10]

8 hours ago, MapleCrusader said:

Hello I am having issues with rune pouches. I just got 75 and unlocked the bgges tone. Now whenever it tries to empty the runes from a 3rd patch in a run it mis clicks then moves on anyway

I'm having the same problem, worked perfectly with small med and large at ZMI. Now i've hit 75 it just gets stuck after it crafts first inventory 

Posted (edited)

As mentioned by a few other users (thank you for pitching in) you need an abyssal book in your bank for Lunar NPC contact to work appropriately. 

It is 100% functional on all supported methods as of this time.

Other posts about getting stuck after emptying pouches, please attempt to clear your hooks.dat .

If this doesn't resolve your issue please contact me on Discord, and I can help you get up and running.

Any bug that is completely script breaking is worked as a top priority, and I am not currently aware of any.

lUmUji6.png

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

how certain are you? I'm aware of the hook file corruption and have deleted this as part of my diagnosis of the issue, your runecrafting script is outright broken at best, especially if you compare it to high quality scripts already wrote here, generally it will get stuck at the ZMI alter, on occasions it will wander and nearly die down the wrong path, for lava runes sometimes it can get its self stuck in the poll booth or in an infinite magic imbue cycle, all the subtypes are getting stuck when dealing with essence pouches regardless of whether we delete hook or reinstall

Posted (edited)
On 4/14/2020 at 9:25 AM, ranger2mibit said:

how certain are you? I'm aware of the hook file corruption and have deleted this as part of my diagnosis of the issue, your runecrafting script is outright broken at best, especially if you compare it to high quality scripts already wrote here, generally it will get stuck at the ZMI alter, on occasions it will wander and nearly die down the wrong path, for lava runes sometimes it can get its self stuck in the poll booth or in an infinite magic imbue cycle, all the subtypes are getting stuck when dealing with essence pouches regardless of whether we delete hook or reinstall

Yes, the rune essense pouches should be fully operational. I was just running a few Abyss run today myself with all 4 pouches.

I am curious for more info on these other issues you were experiencing such as the infinite magic imbue cycle, and poll booth. 

I will test a few scenario's I can think up about the poll booth and test them out tomorrow myself.

In general there is a 5 minute logout if No Xp gained as a failsafe on most methods as a last ditch failsafe.

One thing that could cause issues is resizable mode with the Lava's, it often works better in fixed from experience.

If you provide me with more information I can try to assist you. At this point if you have cleared your hooks.dat, and restarted tribot, and went through the FAQ.

I'd advise you to add me on Discord so I can Troubleshoot with you. 

If there is script breaking issue, it is fixed (and often the reporter of the bug is rewarded for their time).

All that is needed is a good report, so I can reproduce the issue reported on my end.

Once I can confirm how an issue occurs, I can simulate it myself and fix it from there.

The majority of the time, there is an issue there is something wrong with Java, Tribot Setup, General Tribot Issues, or something that was missed in the FAQ. (IE. fixing the issue requires no code change in the script)

Also on the topic of blood/soul runes, it is certainly on the roadmap for AutoRuneCrafter Elite. 

The current Virus issues are hitting very hard at my primary place of employment which has cut into my spare

time for TRiBoT related enhancements. The current goal is to continue to support all current functionality 100%,

and provide bug fixes, and smaller enhancements to existing functionality. 

lUmUji6.png

Thanks,

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

I would like a refund please. I have not been able to even start running this bot successfully for a second. my client entirely freezes, but the bot runs enough to keep my account logged in.

After looking at the ban rates from people in this thread, I cannot afford the risk it seems to present.

How can I go about getting a refund??

Posted (edited)

Version 1.019 Released:

- Added Poll Booth Failsafe to Lava Runes
- Patches Pouch Support on ZMI not working properly for high level accounts
- Fixes Background threading errors

Please monitor your accounts, especially anything that uses pouches after utilizing the new version.

The pouch updates for ZMI, impact all other methods that use pouches as well.

Feature was tested, and appears to be good!

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

Loving the bot for ZMI so far. Really great work.

One question I have is, why doesn't the bot fill the pouches from the bank instead of closing out, filling the pouches, then reopening the bank? Seems like it would cut down a lot on rune cost, since reopening the bank twice eats into the air runes super quickly once you get to lower 70s.

Posted (edited)

Script doesn't seem to work with the beta version of the bot.
It will start but nothing pops up nor can I click on anything in the bot.
i already deleted the hooks.dat but still same issue, on top I have to kill the instance from the instance manager.

Edited by Argy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By woodchopper666
      Looking for script for Enter The Abyss Quest.

Please PM me. Thanks
    • By ilysmd
      Why hasn't anyone made a blood/soul rune crafting bot? and if someone is willing to make it i can pay good price!
    • By Mastrr mind
      Looking for someone that is reputable to do a fire cape run for me on my zerker pure. 80+str and range, 90+ mage, 43 pray. Looking to pay with OSRS GP
    • By Optimus
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter

Hey guys, welcome to Tri's latest and greatest gold farming script, Tri Fire Giant Fighter!
      Description:
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter efficiently kills Fire Giants in the Waterfall dungeon.
      Fire Giant Information:
      As well as offering a good amount of experience for killing, Fire Giant's also drop alot of valuable loot, making this a viable goldfarming location.
      Features:
      Safe spotting with both Ranged & Magic Good profit and xp Multiple different safe spots Looting Banking Teleporting Item alching Healing Shortcuts Advanced ABC2 Antiban Required Items:
      Glarial's Amulet Rope Games Necklace's Banking teleports Optional Items:
      Nature Runes(Only required if alching). Staff of Fire (Only required if alching). Purchase Information:
      The script is currently $4 for 2/weeks or $7 for a month

• By ITryNotToTroll
      I'm handing in my notice, I am going to stop updating this script due to me having real life issues, I don't have time for it anymore. If you have purchased in the past two weeks, contact me for a refund. Other than that, I will not be giving refunds.

Requirements 40+ Defence 40+ Range // Ideal for Dragonhides 30+ Thieving 30+ Mining 30+ Agility **Obviously the higher the better  

Terms of service: - https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/14960-premium-script-tos-that-all-premium-scripts-must-use/  

Purchase One Auth Code - $14                 Purchase Five Auth Codes - $60         Buying via RSGP - 8m:   Please pm us!      

Please purchase by sending the following to either myself or JoshBeaver via private message. His profile link is: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/user/15740-joshbeaver/ Purchasing Form: Paypal Email: Paypal Transaction ID: ** Please don't send more than 1 PM, we will contact you within 24 hours Note - If you wish to pay in paypal, please message ITryNotToTroll. If you wish to pay in rsgp, please message JoshBeaver. This will make things easier for us.  

FAQS Q) How many Accounts per Auth Code? A) Each Auth Code is limited to one account at a time. Q) I have sent a PM what happens now? A) You will recieve a detailed explanation on how to get the script along with your AuthCode   Q) What loader/authentication system do you use? A) We use Exloader which can be found here:   Q) Does this use mounted glory? A) Yes! Please place the room directly next to your entry portal!   ** More to follow  
    • By michaelpwn
      Quick question,
      I see a lot of level 40ish accounts with 94+ Runecrafting, is the ban rate on RC very low at the moment?
      Thanks in advance,
      Michael
  • Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 64 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies