Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
warfront1

[$7.99] Auto RuneCrafter Elite [Abyss,ZMI,Lava,Normal,Master/Slave] [All Runes/Methods] [ABCL 10]

7 hours ago, YeetNSkeet said:

the slave/master option on natures doesnt work...

@YeetNSkeet Could you provide more details. Location screenshot, bot and client debug. It makes it terrible hard for me to assist you without any additional information.

Love to get you up and running.

The Master Slave method was fixed a few months ago with the help of another customer, and should be fully operational. 

Warfront1

ran the trial for a little over half an hour at ZMI. 

few things I noticed:

1. religiously misses the click to go down the ladder, instead clicking on the lava above it, making the character start running back down the path. sometimes it bounced back and forth misclicking for 3 or 4 cycles. I'd suggest adding a pause or something to make sure it clicks on the actual ladder 

2. only drinking 4 dose staminas. best way IMO to do things would be to sip a dose of stamina while banking for the first batch of essence to fill pouches.

3. Not using ESC to close bank interface. just somewhat odd that a person would be shift clicking pouches to empty, but not using ESC hotkey to close banking interface.

ladder issue is problematic. other would just be nice refinements.

I'll probably wait for trial to reset to test abyss death runecrafting before buying. 

On 9/10/2019 at 3:48 PM, varago said:

ran the trial for a little over half an hour at ZMI. 

few things I noticed:

1. religiously misses the click to go down the ladder, instead clicking on the lava above it, making the character start running back down the path. sometimes it bounced back and forth misclicking for 3 or 4 cycles. I'd suggest adding a pause or something to make sure it clicks on the actual ladder 

2. only drinking 4 dose staminas. best way IMO to do things would be to sip a dose of stamina while banking for the first batch of essence to fill pouches.

3. Not using ESC to close bank interface. just somewhat odd that a person would be shift clicking pouches to empty, but not using ESC hotkey to close banking interface.

ladder issue is problematic. other would just be nice refinements.

I'll probably wait for trial to reset to test abyss death runecrafting before buying. 

@varago I am aware of the issue with the ladder, I am planning to tweak that this week. As far as the 4 dose staminas, be sure there are only 4 dose staminas in your bank. As any lower will greatly reduce your efficiency with the deposit all method (which you should be using if not already). As far as the ESC to close bank, it is a good point and could crank out some more xp per hour, but other refinements such as the ladder are taking precedence. 

On 9/11/2019 at 7:00 PM, ziy1995 said:

lmao started lava runes bot, stood there and was doing nothing

Be sure to start the lava bot at the fire alter, if you are unsure how the method works. Also be sure to check the bot and client debug.

There are a bunch of customers using the lava methods, I'd be glad to help you get up and running.

@ziy1995

8 hours ago, Domasxd said:

Hi, does this bot support regular running to abyss when runecrafting natures?

Yes, it supports all runes into the abyss, including natures. It does NOT support master slave through the abyss. Only traditional abyss runs. 

28 minutes ago, brentjuu said:

I am intressted in purchasing this script, can i use to run essence more specific lava runes for my main (wich is not using the script), I want 3-4 runners, how many scripts do i have to buy ?

No unfortunately there is no master/slave for lavas.

Warfront1

7 hours ago, tuhabonye said:

Lava runner is not working at all. 

Also ZMI when it NPC contacts it gets to the "repair pouches options" but then stops and the bot stops running. 

@tuhabonye 25511581f7e44f77d57ffec1401dcc1a.png

6 hours ago, Shoey55 said:

When running natures to general stall, gets stuck dragging pure Essence even when not near general store

It's been a while since I tested that nature walking General Store method, I will give it a test tomorrow or at latest Wednesday. 

There have been no changes that I am aware of that would be causing any issues. Are you running in fixed or re sizable?

However, give the FAQ a read especially: Fully delete, and re-run TRiBoT   

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

On 8/29/2019 at 7:39 PM, warfront1 said:

@YeetNSkeet Could you provide more details. Location screenshot, bot and client debug. It makes it terrible hard for me to assist you without any additional information.

The Master Slave method was fixed a few months ago with the help of another customer, and should be fully operational. 

Warfront1

I have been running the trial version to craft nature runes through the abyss, sort of OK except that it has issues and gets stuck while withdrawing pure essence. It fills pouches, then for some reason deposits the ess that are in the inventory and runs to wildy. Before jumping over ditch it runs back to the bank and repeats the same action for a couple of time then fixes it self. 

V1.015 Release:

- Adds No Xp Gained Timeout Failsafe to ZMI and Lava methods
- Fixes Nature General Store Method (Safe, unsafe, and master/slave methods) Essence Slot Failsafe
    - On Resizable mode, this failsafe did not work as intended: essence was dragged to the middle of the screen instead of 2nd slot.
- Ring of Dueling Handling (impacting Law ballon, lava, and fire methods), fixes detection of ring of dueling in slot. 
    - In edge case scenarios, the impacted scripts would detect a ring of dueling was equiped, when in fact it was not.

@Shoey55

Warfront1

• Like 1

Warfront1

That is since fixed. Been running it for a day now. Works great. Just make sure to zoom camera out a bit so the script can detect shortcuts and Wizard easier, otherwise it spends a bit of time turning camera and searching. 9/10!

Edited by Cyrus Chance
Problem Solved.

Warfront1

Got a 2 day ban for botting with this script. Only ran for 12 hours, 6 hours afternoon, and about 6 hours in the morning. Decent account, used to be my main, 113 cmb and about 210 quest points, I even did another skill in between rune crafting. Any idea where I might have gone wrong? When I got to it however my computer had crashed so really not sure what else had happened there...

4 hours ago, Cyrus Chance said:

Got a 2 day ban for botting with this script. Only ran for 12 hours, 6 hours afternoon, and about 6 hours in the morning. Decent account, used to be my main, 113 cmb and about 210 quest points, I even did another skill in between rune crafting. Any idea where I might have gone wrong? When I got to it however my computer had crashed so really not sure what else had happened there...

That is a super long time to bot with any script, specifically runecrafting, on an account you care about.

5 hours ago, Cyrus Chance said:

No matter how good the tribot antiban is, or how good an individual script is, there is no guarantee that you won't be banned. I've had 3 main accounts permabanned in my time botting. It's just a bad idea to bot on an account that you care about, because you are going to get banned at some point if you keep going (Especially for 12 hours in one day). My advice for anyone is to bot on alternate accounts, and get the gold to your main somehow, or sell it. Longterm, botting will always result in a ban. Once your two days is up, unless you want to be permabanned within a week, you should never bot on that account again.

Edited by bbuu20

14 minutes ago, cyberh0und said:

Attempted to start the lava bot at the fire altar. It didn't work. The lava bot is broken rn.

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/45256-posting-a-proper-script-bug-report/

Providing additional info may help solve.

Edited by YoHoJo