Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
warfront1

[$7.99] Auto RuneCrafter Elite [Abyss,ZMI,Lava,Normal,Master/Slave] [All Runes/Methods] [ABCL 10]

On 2/18/2019 at 9:34 PM, playzero said:

Constanly missclicks the ladder at the zmi altar, running back and front every trip. Do you have a recomended camera angle or something like that ? I would like to buy the bot If I can figure this out.

Turning the mouse delay within the tribot settings seems to help

5b606261e4cf62610f611d44de1b250a.png

There is some tweaking that needs to occur for that entry in any case.

Also adding some options for people with low performance/laggy systems could be useful as it is difficult to access.

On 2/21/2019 at 2:29 PM, all99s said:

What about Zeah & blood rcing?

Not available right now sorry!

On 2/22/2019 at 12:25 AM, Vickster said:

Just purchased the script. Seems to be working well but it is way too detectable. 

Is there a way you can have the bot use the "all" option when navigating through the bank instead of right clicking? 

Also some feedback for lava runes:

-Tick delay between crafting first inventory of runes and second is diminished when using magic imbue. The bot waits too long to empty the pouch. 

-have the bot cast magic imbue when running to the altar instead of as soon as it enters. This looks more realistic. 

Got a temp day ban sad face. only 3 hours of running and chatting with friends in chat too lmao

Sorry for the loss. The ZMI and Lava's are still in their earlier phases. Both have yet to be fully optimized for full screen, as most of the dev

testing is done on windowed. The long travel distances between inventory and altar can cause some of the issues you are speaking of.

Also the bot if not zoomed all the way out will use the magic imbue cast as you run towards the altar.

Further tweaking is needed in fully zoomed out, fully resizable. However with an average zoom in resizable, and windowed it should be 

pretty solid.

13 hours ago, rosebush58 said:

Just purchased this script and it doesn’t work for lavas or zmi. Zmi it just clicks the banker and moves back and forth with the mouse. For lavas nothing happens at all

Check the bot/client debug (note these are two different tabs at the bottom of tribot, be sure to check both). This will try to give you some information as to

what the bot is stuck on, or is trying to do. Also the paint should help direct you as well. If that isn't working still 95% of the time it is due to corrupt hooks.

Follow the below guide.

Happy Botting,

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

5 minutes ago, Jasonbourne928 said:

Having issues with NPC contact at ZMI. It will use the spell, and go through first dialog, but do nothing, and reuse the spell, and not even use the first dialog, and just moves on to bank.

Get a copy of the abyssal book from the dark mage himself, and store it in your bank. This should fix your issues.

https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Abyssal_book

@Jasonbourne928

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

On 2/26/2019 at 4:18 PM, mrspeaker said:

You say every rune, but does it have bloods?

Sorry there is currently not blood rune support.

6 hours ago, gbat420 said:

im having a problem with people offering to teleport to lunar isle script doesn't recognize and gets tuck

If you turn off accept aid within the Runescape menu you won't have these types of issues.

https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Accept_Aid

Happy Botting,

Warfront1

yes thank you that worked completely forgot about that the bot worked great but now that the trial is over and i bought it. i will only go as far as ask me if im on a low end pc then just turn off. and im not not a low end pc regardless of what i choose it just closes out

2 hours ago, gbat420 said:

bot debug is saying users/pc main/appdata/roaming/.tribot

Try running through my FAQ, and troubleshooting tips. The one of most relevance is Fully deleting and re-running TRiBoT.

What java version are you running on (it should tell you in the bot and client debug as well).

Warfront1

15 minutes ago, heshkill said:

tried using zmi it just stands there for a minute then stops by itself - tried to add you on discord to try and figure it out

Check the Bot and Client Debug it will tell you what is going on. Also the paint should help direct you.

Take a read at the top questions asked, and FAQ section I have here:

In particular the section titled: "My Bot is acting weird, not moving, or is just not working, what should I do?"

Should be of help.

Warfront1

hello,

lavas works perfectly for me.

Only two rly anoying issues:

-When NPC contact to repair pouches, it doesnt select the repair option in the second menu. so the repair pouch utility is broken atm i think. for me at least.

-when the scripts want to use NPC contact, it doesnt detect the astrals in the rune pouch and if you dont have some other stored in banked, the script will simply start and ask to buy astrals (but i have 16k in my rune pouch)

Is this script still uptaded?

Thank you for that amazing script!

for poeple having troubles,dont forget to use the client debug, it will usualy say you what is wrong and why your client wont start botting.

13 hours ago, cywhayz said:

If I am doing lavas and using pouches but doesn't have lunar pouch repair, does the bot goes to abyss to repair it? 

4 hours ago, ainergie said:

hello,

lavas works perfectly for me.

Only two rly anoying issues:

-When NPC contact to repair pouches, it doesnt select the repair option in the second menu. so the repair pouch utility is broken atm i think. for me at least.

-when the scripts want to use NPC contact, it doesnt detect the astrals in the rune pouch and if you dont have some other stored in banked, the script will simply start and ask to buy astrals (but i have 16k in my rune pouch)

Is this script still uptaded?

Thank you for that amazing script!

for poeple having troubles,dont forget to use the client debug, it will usualy say you what is wrong and why your client wont start botting.

Please refer to the FAQ:

The Section: “My Bot won't repair my broken pouches via NPC contact correctly, how do I get it to work?” Basically, you need to have a copy of the Abyssal Book in your bank to fix your issues.

Also “Fully delete, and re-run TRiBoT:”, could help if the above doesn’t work for you. TRiBoT sometimes needs to re-download it’s important files, and Fully deleting and re-running it could help

Warfront1

1 hour ago, warfront1 said:

Please refer to the FAQ:

The Section: “My Bot won't repair my broken pouches via NPC contact correctly, how do I get it to work?” Basically, you need to have a copy of the Abyssal Book in your bank to fix your issues.

Also “Fully delete, and re-run TRiBoT:”, could help if the above doesn’t work for you. TRiBoT sometimes needs to re-download it’s important files, and Fully deleting and re-running it could help

Warfront1

Oh, i'm actually stupid, thank you for help! I should have taken time to read that. Have a nice day. 

Will you ever add the support of the Mist Battlestaff and Tome of fire? Just bought the script and noticed it wasn't working because the script wont recognize the items and still makes me use the water / fire in runepouch

Also, the client tends to do magic imbue at the entrance of the altar a lot. Will go from doing it right next to altar to just doing it at the entrance.

Edited by jays kidd

On 3/9/2019 at 6:42 PM, jays kidd said:

Will you ever add the support of the Mist Battlestaff and Tome of fire? Just bought the script and noticed it wasn't working because the script wont recognize the items and still makes me use the water / fire in runepouch

Also, the client tends to do magic imbue at the entrance of the altar a lot. Will go from doing it right next to altar to just doing it at the entrance.

Possibly in the future, I did the calculation prior and the time save is very minimal for the once every 10-12 runs you would need it (in the instance of a giant pouch).

What does need tweaked slightly is the later issue you mentioned, as lava/ZMI isn't fully optimized for full screen as of yet. Basically the logic is if the altar is on screen,

and you haven't imbued yet to imbue. Once quick solution until I fine comb through it is to not have the camera so zoomed out. 

Warfront1

After testing the script out for a few hours I have to say I'm dissapointed. If found a couple of problems with the script that concern me:

• Stamina potions didn't work for me at all. While law runes were advertised as having stamina support, they dont. While the abyss method had the option to use stamina potions, the script didn't manage to do more then taking a stamina out of the bank and carrying it around. Once run engery was dedepleted the script just walked all the time.
  • Using the baloon transportation in anything except fixed mode will not work.
  • Teleportation using a ring can result in opening the price checker which the script cant handle, thus it just clicks aimlessly (My guess this is not good for the detection rate)
  • After watching this script for an hour I am pretty sure this script is not ABCL 10 complient. Maybe it was a bug with my specific instance who knows. But what I saw was not ABCL10 complient.

And there are also a ton of small things that can be improved and help solidify my poor reception of this script:

• The UI looks like it's staight out of 2007. It's inefficient and looks terrible for today's standards
  • For some reason the script likes to bank ring of duelings before they are used up
  • Pathing often looks unnatural and inefficient. (eg. Nobody takes the left path to run to the Zammy mage)
  • No customization on when to drink super energy/stamina potions
  • Overlay looks old and could use additional information (gp/h, exp till next lvl, current lvl, lvl gained)
    • Its also missaligned and has the wrong size
  • No support for log storage for balloon transportation
  • Doesn't support bank quantity (always uses right click "withdraw all")
  • Camera placement for abyss runecrafting is terrible which results in missclicking often and otherwise unessecary camera rotations.
  • Script uses minimap way to often, even when the object is right next to the character
  • If you Re-Run the script with the "re-run" button inside TriBot it will start the bot instantly instead of waiting for the gui aswell as opening up the last opened window.
  • Every new step (eg. Running to bank, walking to xy ...) has a delay that really long (1 sec+) before it starts doing anything. Feels unnatural and there is no way to customize this.
  • Resizable mode basically unusable, as the amount of bugs increases significantly.

I really hope you can fix the problems as I can see a lot of work and effort was put into the script.

Nonetheless I would like to request a refund if it's possible

Kind regards BV

Decent script, won't use it for too long as there seems to be quite a few bans with short usage. Doing lava's is it possible to ESC bank/invent seems more human like that way and also when in CW bank to left click to the bank and not on the map? also would be a lot easier to have the option to take a steam staff and cosmic/astral/air in rune pouch, saves the bot banking for each NPC contact rune which is suspicious.

Edited by jamyy
more info

hi there, is it also possible that if lets say run energy is at 30% or something like that. that he uses the duel ring to tp to clan wars. bank there his runes and use the clan wars portal to restock run energy like that? this way u dont have to buy stamina supplies.