Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

warfront1

[$7.99] Auto RuneCrafter Elite [Abyss,Normal,Master/Slave] [All Runes/Methods] [ABCL 10]

3,293 posts in this topic

Hmm actually got the ban today. I recommend to not overnight this even with breaks. Dangerous to bot this at the moment.

Recommended stats for Abyss? Getting some accounts ready..

I would recommend at-least 50 Agility/Mining/Theiving/Defence/Range/HP.

Nice little 8 hour prog with breaks thank warfront.

S8m5Wgm.png?1

Nice progress report! Thanks for all of the support MegaBot. 

V0.64 Updated:

- Altered Abyss Button

- Abyss Crafter: Added a fail safe for food at Edgeville bank

Thanks,

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

I think they have changed something, with the law altar, because when when I enter at the altar on Entrana it just spam click south where there's nothing but black, but if I move the bot near the altar myself it does make the runes. The method I am using is the balloon.

I think they have changed something, with the law altar, because when when I enter at the altar on Entrana it just spam click south where there's nothing but black, but if I move the bot near the altar myself it does make the runes. The method I am using is the balloon.

I'm experiencing the same issue, except at the air altar. The script withdraws ess and walks/enters the altar just fine. After entering the script spam clicks south. There may have been an in-game change as none of the rc scripts are working for me.

V0.65 Released:

- Updated all runes Altar Walking

Close your Tribot Clients and re-open them!

This was a major update to the script, post any abnormalities if found

Warfront1

UPDATE:

Just reviewed the issue with coreyreed, there seems to be a major flaw in the new release of Tribot.

Do NOT restart your client at the moment, I have filled out an error report and will post back here

the second upper management has rectified these issues.

Link for development chatter about these issues(for those interested):

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22180-tribot-802-1-webwalking/

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

The bot works fine up to when it wants to exit the law space. tab gets stuck doing nothing in my house and walking it stops past the portal and sits there plz fix or give free days on script

The bot works fine up to when it wants to exit the law space. tab gets stuck doing nothing in my house and walking it stops past the portal and sits there plz fix or give free days on script

For both the abyss and law Crafter the bot will only accept mounted glories in the 4 adjacent rooms next to the portal.

[  ][G][  ]

[G][P][G]

[  ][G][  ]

P= Portal

G= Accepted Glory Mount Location (Choose any of the 4)

warfront1

Edited by warfront1

Running abyss bot gets stuck trying to find mage to recahrge pouches.  Also some issues with using my mounted glory which weren't there before. I'm guessing both problems client related.

Edit: pic = http://i.imgur.com/Spm4ZyG.png

Another problem with the walking, I have already reported this.

Numerous amounts of scripts are malfunction due to these problems today.

Waiting for an official word from upper management, and will act accordingly.

Will keep everyone posted as soon as I receive any information.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

can't you just make it a one time fee instead of monthly

like $20 one time fee or can you not do that because of usa's runecrafter

Edited by tim timmy

awesome script, unfortunately the nats shop method will get you banned. already got 8 accounts banned, first 4 on my ip (which is flagged now i think) second 4 on a vps

Another proble, which I find very annoyin. When the bot has to pass the 6 hour limit (relogging), it sometimes happens to logout inside the house. When it gets back in the game again, it stands outside the house portal doing nothing - is there any way, that you will fix this? :) 
Oh also the same problem as "verizon", I'll just wait using pouches, till things are back to normal!

when doing laws when they get to the monks to enter iland it just stops and moves around does not talk to them is there any alter that is working right now?

Another proble, which I find very annoyin. When the bot has to pass the 6 hour limit (relogging), it sometimes happens to logout inside the house. When it gets back in the game again, it stands outside the house portal doing nothing - is there any way, that you will fix this? :) 

Oh also the same problem as "verizon", I'll just wait using pouches, till things are back to normal!

I actually have a fail safe for every single house portal in the game. Could you please tell me what house location you have?

And I will personally test that failsafe myself. 

when doing laws when they get to the monks to enter iland it just stops and moves around does not talk to them is there any alter that is working right now?

I presume your talking about the monks at the port sarim docks?

I reported the issues 3 days ago, and have yet to hear back from upper management.

As far as I'm aware the only other rune that isn't functioning correctly is waters.

On behalf of Tribot I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience. 

It's a shame I have to ask, but if you would like to help gather support to get this fixed please post here saying you are having walking issues:

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22180-tribot-802-1-webwalking/

*I Updated laws with a slight work around to get around the tribot issues,

Contact me via skype if you still can't get it to work: tvcontrolsyou1

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

I think web walking issue also with the dark mage not always seems to fail when pouches degrade.

Update has been pushed:

- Removed web walking on problem areas in abyss

- Removed web walking on problem areas in regular law running

Restart your clients.

Please post back if you run into any issues, stating what rune and where it was attempting to run.

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead