Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

warfront1

[$7.99] Auto RuneCrafter Elite [Abyss,Normal,Master/Slave] [All Runes/Methods] [ABCL 10]

3,293 posts in this topic

There seems to be a problem with the PIN in the bank interface. I've put in the correct pin in the "Account Manager" but it seems to just stay there and click once or twice and stop.

nature with general store doesnt work...

Money first slot, pure essence noted second slot in inventory.

There seems to be a problem with the PIN in the bank interface. I've put in the correct pin in the "Account Manager" but it seems to just stay there and click once or twice and stop.

The script does not enter PINs, please remove your PIN if you would like to use the script without manual entry.

Warfront1

General store option doesn't work. The Bot doesn't enter the ruins, nor it clicks on the altar nor it's able to teleport out of the ruins ;)

I was just personally testing it myself, contact me on skype you seem to be having some kind of other issue.

Money in the first slot, pure essence in the second slot, nature tiara equipped.

B0tVong.png

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

super energys they have to be (4)'s and Pouches have to be in the invent before hand :)

Law Hot air balloon method does not support, super energy potions, nor pouches, are you planning to add this anytime soon?

Law Hot air balloon method does not support, super energy potions, nor pouches, are you planning to add this anytime soon?

There is actually no super energy support on anything other than the abyss at the moment. However, there is pouch

support on every single aspect of this script, just put them in your inventory.

Warfront1

Any chance we can get a dynamic signature for this script I heard hooking tribot usernames was approved. 

I am actually planning to implement them soon.

Warfront1

zAkMf8s.png

Airs and Fires work well, time to try Nats.

Nice work! Thanks for the progress report.

I will look into the Karjama issues ASAP

Warfront1

Botted over night and was sat at edgeville doing laws on house tab method, must of been stood there atleast 7 hours and did not log out.

What did the inventory look like? Did you not have any Pure essence/Tabs/Food in the bank, etc?

Warfront1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead