Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

warfront1

[$7.99] Auto RuneCrafter Elite [Abyss,Normal,Master/Slave] [All Runes/Methods] [ABCL 10]

3,293 posts in this topic

@warfront1 hey man, any plans to add abc2? And don't forget that issue i quoted if you haven't already fixed it :P

Going to be purchasing this script if it works again + abc2 

Agree with mark, if the script works flawless with ABC2, Then I'll be buying your script. :D

Cheers

-Logan

Ran this script for about a week, got banned today.

Don't think it's this script that did it though.(Because i have ran many free scripts on that account).

I gonna try more accounts, running different nature rune running, with proxies, breaks and do other stuff than 8 hours botting a day. (Anything else i should consider doing?)

But i was just curious, when you bank the bot, it always moves over the tab in the top left, is this something you intended or has it something to do with the API? 

Anyway thanks for any help in advance.

Edited by Mad-croc

Awesome script been using for 3days, but the script sometimes teles to karmja and then teles to egdvill but if the glory only has (1) charge it will get stuck on karmja untill i manually move it happed about 5times already 

I purchased this script a couple days ago and I can't seem to get this script to work properly. I have all the necessary items and when my character arrives in the Abyss, he stands there forever. Would like some help fixing this, my skype is jpagar03

Was able to get @jpagar03 up and running.

Note I recommend around a minimum of 50 for abyss entry methods.

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1
1 person likes this

Hey I've been using this script and not really been paying attention to it much but it has got me 65 runecrafting.

I've noticed that this script tends to lag Tribot out after a couple of hours and doesn't support death walking from lumbridge.

Will this script ever support death walking from lumbridge/falador and retrieving pouches on where the player died?

Also in terms of the lag, I use Mac OS X 10.11?? (El Capitan). Is there anyway to prevent this or should I run this on my virtual machine? (Would prefer not too currently as it's very CPU intensive (VM)).

Lunar spell is still not working, and it dosent use stamina potioins (or any other potioin) while doing fire runes, please fix it or refund me....

tried the trial a bit now. @MoonClan crafting astrals: the script will click inside the site when trying to walk to the alter (exit the city) which will makes it walk alittle inside the site before running back and then out the gate. it almost do this every time. 

tried the trial a bit now. @MoonClan crafting astrals: the script will click inside the site when trying to walk to the alter (exit the city) which will makes it walk alittle inside the site before running back and then out the gate. it almost do this every time. 

it also misclicks at the bank every 2nd trip

Damn just bought this script a few days ago. Got banned using this script for about 3 days at abyss. Only used this script on the account too. Wow gf account, time, and money. Caution. :/

Does warfront still update this script? I use to use it about a year ago and got up to 92 rcing before being banned, is it any good now?

Just wanted to let you know that the npc contact on astrals for pouch repair is broken. It misses the click and messes up the prompts when i manually cast the spell

2 people like this

Hey guys, how's the abyss nature runes method on this script right now?

Have not used it in months!

How is nature rune master/slave method going on this script? no bugs etc?

After personally running this script with my own runecrafting bot farm,  all I can say is that Auto RuneCrafter Elite is hands down the greatest runecrafter I have ever used in my entire botting career. The craftsmanship that went into this script is authentic to say the least, and as you would expect, it's quality goes without comparison. It's clear to me that @warfront1  is not afraid to put in a tremendous amount of time and effort into his scripts, and for good cause too.  From it's intelligent anti-pk to it's human-like and flawless completion of tasks, this script has proven itself time after time again to be all and more than what I ever expected for the low price of $7.99. You would be doing yourself a great disservice if you were to pass the opportunity to flawlessly bot runecrafting with one of the greatest, if not the greatest rune crafter on TRiBot. I not only recommend that you buy this script if you're interested in gold farming, but I urge you to do it as soon as possible because each day that goes by where you do not own this script, is money lost.

Edited by Flamo353
1 person likes this

Good script I just keep coming back to a dead account it sais "stopping script: logic is broken" any ideas? I saw it die once it was just standing there getting hit by the abyss mobs and wouldn't tele away.

Edit: seems that pkers keep killing me :(

Edited by broca123

I was going to buy until I tried the trial and realized that the glory teleportation method is flawed. Every few abyss runs (while doing earth runes) will teleport you to karajama. Any way to fix this?

It always seems to happen when your glory has 0 more charges

Edited by Dumaisr12

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead