warfront1

[$7.99] Auto RuneCrafter Elite [Abyss,Normal,Master/Slave] [All Runes/Methods] [ABCL 10]

@warfront1

Ring of Life support would be neat. I've babysitted a couple times just watching to make sure things run smoothly and notice that sometimes when I get to the Abyss I just stand there for awhile. I'm not a high level, but 59+ defense and I get wrecked sometimes.

Ring of Life would save you and would just have to use a glory teleport and get things right back on track again in Edgeville.

Or, instead of Ring of Life support, how about just death support in general? Go to lumby bank, withdraw armor and a glory and teleport back to Edgeville and start it all over again.

Otherwise, nice script.

Edited by meyvn

I'm using house teleports for abyss at the moment, and the script teleported to my POH when it accidently clicked on the portal and it took the account outside. The script spam clicked the portal to get back into the house for short of a minute until I clicked the chat dialogue for the script. Luckily I was watching or else I probably would have came back to it hours later to it still clicking the portal.

If you could look into this I would greatly appreciate it, otherwise abyss works pretty well.

Thanks.

purchased it like 3 hours ago, somehow all other scripts are running flawless just this one is not, whenever it enters Abyss it starts lagging then does nothing but standing. Wouldn't buy again 

EDIT: around 2 hours after posting this i'm banned, this script seems to be absolute shit, don't buy it

Edited by xisomere1

[15:43:26] Disabled all randoms.[15:43:53] java.lang.NullPointerException[15:43:53] 	at org.tribot.api2007.Game.getVarBit(og:732)[15:43:53] 	at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObjectDefinition.getChildID(yk:173)[15:43:53] 	at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.getDefinition(jf:309)[15:43:53] 	at scripts.zm.c(AbyssCrafter.java:1505)[15:43:53] 	at scripts.zm.C(AbyssCrafter.java:842)[15:43:53] 	at scripts.zm.M(AbyssCrafter.java:1012)[15:43:53] 	at scripts.RuneSelectionGUI.c(RuneSelectionGUI.java:544)[15:43:53] 	at scripts.RuneSelectionGUI.run(RuneSelectionGUI.java:491)[15:43:53] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[15:43:55] Script Ended: Auto RuneCrafter Elite.

I've been botting this for days with no ban yet. Probably about 10m profit starting from 1 Runecrafting and up to 62 now. Not going 24/7, using breaks about every hour or so.

That being said... I occasionally find myself either dead or saved by a ring of life standing in Lumby and the above code is posted in the Client Log.

@warfront1 Death support, please...

You know... I take back my previous praise about this script. Without death support it is kind of shitty. The slightest tiny bit of lag causes the script to take a shit inside the abyss and it just stands there and dies. I literally can't do anything else on my PC that uses any kind of CPU % or it shits out. I've died 3 times today alone because of this.

• [10:59:36] Enabled all randoms.
  • [11:04:36] java.lang.ArithmeticException
  • [11:04:36] at scripts.zm.C(AbyssCrafter.java:998)
  • [11:04:36] at scripts.zm.M(AbyssCrafter.java:1012)
  • [11:04:36] at scripts.RuneSelectionGUI.c(RuneSelectionGUI.java:544)
  • [11:04:36] at scripts.RuneSelectionGUI.run(RuneSelectionGUI.java:491)
  • [11:04:36] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [11:04:41] Script Ended: Auto RuneCrafter Elite. 

- Found myself logged out at lumby dead...

• [10:59:36] Enabled all randoms.
  • [11:04:36] java.lang.ArithmeticException
  • [11:04:36] at scripts.zm.C(AbyssCrafter.java:998)
  • [11:04:36] at scripts.zm.M(AbyssCrafter.java:1012)
  • [11:04:36] at scripts.RuneSelectionGUI.c(RuneSelectionGUI.java:544)
  • [11:04:36] at scripts.RuneSelectionGUI.run(RuneSelectionGUI.java:491)
  • [11:04:36] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [11:04:41] Script Ended: Auto RuneCrafter Elite. 

- Found myself logged out at lumby dead...

I manually throw that error, so you don't idle for hours on end at lumbridge. 

If you check your client and bot debug you will see that I output the following message:

Stopping Script: Logic Is Broken
[15:43:26] Disabled all randoms.[15:43:53] java.lang.NullPointerException[15:43:53] 	at org.tribot.api2007.Game.getVarBit(og:732)[15:43:53] 	at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObjectDefinition.getChildID(yk:173)[15:43:53] 	at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.getDefinition(jf:309)[15:43:53] 	at scripts.zm.c(AbyssCrafter.java:1505)[15:43:53] 	at scripts.zm.C(AbyssCrafter.java:842)[15:43:53] 	at scripts.zm.M(AbyssCrafter.java:1012)[15:43:53] 	at scripts.RuneSelectionGUI.c(RuneSelectionGUI.java:544)[15:43:53] 	at scripts.RuneSelectionGUI.run(RuneSelectionGUI.java:491)[15:43:53] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[15:43:55] Script Ended: Auto RuneCrafter Elite.

I've been botting this for days with no ban yet. Probably about 10m profit starting from 1 Runecrafting and up to 62 now. Not going 24/7, using breaks about every hour or so.

That being said... I occasionally find myself either dead or saved by a ring of life standing in Lumby and the above code is posted in the Client Log.

@warfront1 Death support, please...

Interesting report, I will need to contact TRiLeZ in regards to the stack trace you posted.

You should add stamina potion support

Already Support it.

How's the botbusting situation on rc scripts right now?

Also does this support NPC contact?

Oh, can I run with talismans instead of tiaras?

Yes we support talismans, and NPC contact

@warfront1

Ring of Life support would be neat. I've babysitted a couple times just watching to make sure things run smoothly and notice that sometimes when I get to the Abyss I just stand there for awhile. I'm not a high level, but 59+ defense and I get wrecked sometimes.

Ring of Life would save you and would just have to use a glory teleport and get things right back on track again in Edgeville.

Or, instead of Ring of Life support, how about just death support in general? Go to lumby bank, withdraw armor and a glory and teleport back to Edgeville and start it all over again.

Otherwise, nice script.

Sorry, no plans in the near future for this kind of functionality.

Warfront1

why does the home teleport thing is broken... once my guy is in the house he just stands next to the portal and freezes. he doesnt open the door to go to the glory ammy

Under your runescape settings within the game, you can toggle a setting that renders your doors open.

Turn that on. The script usually turns this on for you, in the event that you have not already previously turned it on.

However, I believe that due to jagex's recent re sizable screen update, this feature has broken.

Most customer's already have this turned on which is why this is probably the first case of this occurring. 

Until, I update the script manually toggling this will solve your issues. Thanks for the report

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

its been the 3rd time now where it says "java.lang.Outofmemoryerror:javaheapspace." what does this mean... this needs to be fixed

Increase your Heap Size when you start TRiBot

4a1ec151c7e9f84f5328bfe1d9bcd48d.png

Also post full bot /client debug's on failure. As there is literally nothing I can action based on the feedback you have sent over.

As for the walking around the house. That object is very small so it is possible to miss click it, however the bot should be able to recover.

Warfront1

I found a bug in the abyss. Sometime instead of clicking on the object to go on the other side. It attack the monster. (The Camera is facing the object so the monster goes over the object.)

It happen twice in less then 10 min

and now I got 2 days ban for using this for 1h...

Edited by jean8mathieu

This compatible with looking glass?

Yes, especially the safe mode should work better than most other scripts on looking glass.

I found a bug in the abyss. Sometime instead of clicking on the object to go on the other side. It attack the monster. (The Camera is facing the object so the monster goes over the object.)

It happen twice in less then 10 min

and now I got 2 days ban for using this for 1h...

it should move mouse location if it is on top of a monster, to correct itself?

This logic has been in place for months now, let me know if problems persist.

When I do laws using the balloon method, when it gets to the screen where it needs to select entrana it just sits there instead.

I will look into this tomorrow night,

contact me on skype: tvcontrolsyou1

Warfront1