Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Developer

[$9.99] DevThiever [ABCL 10][ANY Npc][Stalls][Rouge's Den]

When character tries to pickpocket any NPC it just keeps trying to stand in the best spot so that its not noticed, and by that time the NPC moves to a new spot, and it never actually gets to pick-pocketing the NPC. Also when thieving from the stalls in adrogourne it fails to run away from the NPC's properly, it runs like 10 tiles away, and stops and the NPC reaches the character and ends up killing my character because it doesn't register that i'm still being attacked.

Array

It does work. It's just not extremely stable anymore.

I'm currently rewriting it. You can expect to see it released within a few days.

Wish I had read this before I purchased, nonetheless, I look forward a re-release, was taking the time an creating short gifs so you can see the cursor constantly having problems.  

http://gyazo.com/d7e85ba5d85e93b8d42b38cb04c0643f   ( @ varrock castle stealing from women)

http://gyazo.com/ee612663ad4ad1ab68bb8049d8a8d411 ( @ lumbridge having trouble as well)

Not sure if there is a way to remedy this, but when seed stall stealing (draynor in particular is where I've seen it happen) if the stall owner sees you, it'll continue to click until the npc moves away usually 5-7 extra clicks.

Edited by Silarian

Wish I had read this before I purchased, nonetheless, I look forward a re-release, was taking the time an creating short gifs so you can see the cursor constantly having problems.  

http://gyazo.com/d7e85ba5d85e93b8d42b38cb04c0643f   ( @ varrock castle stealing from women)

http://gyazo.com/ee612663ad4ad1ab68bb8049d8a8d411 ( @ lumbridge having trouble as well)

Not sure if there is a way to remedy this, but when seed stall stealing (draynor in particular is where I've seen it happen) if the stall owner sees you, it'll continue to click until the npc moves away usually 5-7 extra clicks.

Thanks for the feedback. The script is running much better with the new version I'm working on. I'll be releasing it ASAP.

• Like 1

Updated to completely rewritten version.

Running smooth, will post prog in a few hours.

Noticing that it is auto-running from combat when low health (just from pickpocketing and failing, not from actual combat)

Is there 2 separate commands so the bot knows which to run from? (it's auto triggering the run from combat feature each time I'm hit((fail to pickpocket))

Issues with stalls now, http://gyazo.com/2803fc1e713d613d812bf5a0309cf6c5

Edited by Silarian

Script is very slow. Waits 3 seconds after succesfully pickpocketing the master farmer, and if the farmer is moving, it misclicks 90% of the time.

Also runs when low-hp from failing pickpocketing. If this isn't fixed soon i'll be seeking a refund.

Script is very slow. Waits 3 seconds after succesfully pickpocketing the master farmer, and if the farmer is moving, it misclicks 90% of the time.

Also runs when low-hp from failing pickpocketing. If this isn't fixed soon i'll be seeking a refund.

I'll take a look at it.

Edit: Just ran it at master farmers and it worked fine.

Edited by Developer

The sale of this script has temporarily been disabled because it has failed to meet the new anti-ban compliance standards set for all premium scripts. At TRiBot, we are committed to reducing the ban rate, and are taking the necessary steps to do so.

What is DevThiever?

DevThiever is a script created to train the Thieving skill realistically, and quick.

Features

Pickpocketing

- Supports multiple preset targets with banking

- Full food and banking support

Stalls

- Supports all stalls

- Custom tile for best xp gain

- Run from combat

Rogue's Den

- Cracks wall safes

- Custom wall safe tile

Banking and food

- Supports ALL food

- Banks if you run out of food

- Banks all loot

Price

$9.99/2 Accounts

Green-Buy.png

Okay... @Developer

So I pretty much just got perm banned by using your script. I played legit for combat and decided to buy your script and level it up on theiving. It didn't even make it to level 45 with that draynor master farmer and your preset NPC's. :( The script is really good but I feel like the preset NPC are used too much for botting. If you could add more, that'll be awesome!! I botted 1 hour with 10-20min breaks 

223bd25c30c02ec7e195cc75ebd312d2.png

Edited by Cosimo

I was going to buy right now, I really need a good theiver, but this is scaring me. I this more locations need to be added, and more spontaneous behavior.

If you were to make an update I'll buy this immediately.

used this script for four hours, perm banned, total waste of cash, will be going dispute,

Okay... @Developer

So I pretty much just got perm banned by using your script. I played legit for combat and decided to buy your script and level it up on theiving. It didn't even make it to level 45 with that draynor master farmer and your preset NPC's. :( The script is really good but I feel like the preset NPC are used too much for botting. If you could add more, that'll be awesome!! I botted 1 hour with 10-20min breaks 

223bd25c30c02ec7e195cc75ebd312d2.png