Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.00_0

100 posts in this topic

Has it just been randomly stopping your guys' scripts after 45mins - 2 hours? Even without the break handler running?

Yes, same problem here bro ;\

Your character takes a little too long to react in pinball, and I also found one account stuck at score: 9 and had to click on the pinball myself. Already got one account banned due to the failed randoms. I've advise people not to bot heavily until the randoms are 100% fixed.

break handler doesnt work, logs out and pauses the script but it doesnt log in after the break :)

happening for me too 

Drill Sergeant Ends Scripts

edit: i restarted script during and it completed random, it justs stops script first

Edited by sduke101

man when i loaded the script i accidently press deny all the time, and now the bot wont let me get on it. what do i do?

For me it's still failing Mr. Mordaut, Maze, and Mime randoms, and whatever script I am running ends anywhere between 1 and 4 hours out of nowhere. But everything else looks great so far!

For me it's still failing Mr. Mordaut, Maze, and Mime randoms, and whatever script I am running ends anywhere between 1 and 4 hours out of nowhere. But everything else looks great so far!

Yes! Thank you so much! I've been waiting on this update for quite a while now.

So you already have the new 8.0 version uploaded to the download link at the top of the page between Purchase VIP and Repository?

Just deleted my version of TRIBot to download the new version. Hope you've already got it up, and hope not too many of my scripts are broken tonight :(

is it me or is something wrong? when i click login, all it says at top is updating: "xuggler.jar."

[09:48:37] Starting TRiBot Loader.
[09:48:38] TRiBot Loader Release 1.71 is up-to-date.
[09:48:39] Updating: "xuggler.jar". Old MD5: 7436493383b4d1baf886b3eb96bc7857 New MD5: 191ace915d2c4d5553fd045f0dfa867b

is it me or is something wrong? when i click login, all it says at top is updating: "xuggler.jar."

[09:48:39] Updating: "xuggler.jar". Old MD5: 7436493383b4d1baf886b3eb96bc7857 New MD5: 191ace915d2c4d5553fd045f0dfa867b

same thing happening with me

edit: worked after a few mins

Edited by Anatomical

i got the same problem right now

Anyone else have to babysit their bots? I miss last week when I could run 12 hour proggies with no sweat, now after the update it seems like scripts won't last longer than 4 hours tops, usually only about two hours before ending prematurely.

i got the same problem right now

The file, "xuggler.jar", is rather large. You'll have to wait a few minutes for it to download.

The file, "xuggler.jar", is rather large. You'll have to wait a few minutes for it to download.

Good job overall, the forums, the bot itself, great job really.

I'm going to purchase VIP asap.

Regarding the pausing and resuming of the script thread etc.

• 8.00_11 fixes Break Handler bugs.
  • 8.00_12 fixes a Script Engine bug and contains a Strange Box solver improvement.
  • 8.00_14 fixes pausing bugs, Break Handler bugs, and some random solver bugs.

Any chance you can give me some tips how to pause and stop threads properly? I've tried a lot to kill a thread that is in an infinite loop and I can now kill it.. but pausing is another story. When you click pause the script will actually pause straight away, how did you manage to do that? :)