Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 8.00_0

100 posts in this topic

• Scripts can now grab a user's TRiBot username (General.getTRiBotUsername()).

What does this mean and why is everyone so happy because of this?

i second this

Is anyone else getting a lot of problems from randoms? It seems that the client sometimes just does nothing in the case of a random and logs out/fails to detect that a random has ended. Also, many occasions already where i come to check on my bot and find it logged out although the script is still running and login bot has been successful.

E: when i am logged out and pause+resume script (in a double-click), all continues just fine, the login bot starts and script keeps going.

Edited by l6bus tank

Dynamic signatures.

Is stopscript deprecated or is it removed entirely? I would check but I'm not in town. Hopefully it's not removed yet, as I can't update for another 24 hours :P

Just exit the main run() loop in your script method naturally.. i.e. "break" if its a loop.

trilez good update, but can you fix the drunken dwarf random? i lose a lot of items with this because i die

• [22:05:13] We are attempting to solve the Drunken Dwarf random.
  • [22:05:13] We failed to solve the Drunken Dwarf random. (1)

before this update it was working fine :/

Edited by balvons

Awesome, thanks!

Now scripts know your tribot username. 

Meaning, we can use it to disallow certain users from using the script or certain features. For example, if I made a private script for someone, I would put a safeguard in the script that only allowed it to be ran by the user who bought it using their Tribot Username.

trilez good update, but can you fix the drunken dwarf random? i lose a lot of items with this because i die

• [22:05:13] We are attempting to solve the Drunken Dwarf random.
  • [22:05:13] We failed to solve the Drunken Dwarf random. (1)

before this update it was working fine :/

Running 3 bots I've had 1 die and two get ROL'd by the drunken dwarf tonight... he's on a spree.

Fails mordaut, pinball and gets stuck after completing sandwich lady and mysterious old man sometimes. Like 50% chance to get stuck within 2h so I'm gonna wait until it gets fixed.

Loginbot/breakhandler isn't working for me. It logs out and never logs back in.

Edited by Tomorroww

My accounts tend to get logged out in the maze and mime randoms the most.

Edit: Also noticed that the client completes the drill demon random but doesn't know when it's completed. The script then stops and I get logged out.

Edited by ChicagoBull

This update has failed a lot of randoms so far, currently having problems with the Dwarf random and the frog random and has died to Dr. jerykl or w.e a few times, each of my account's has been owned by dwarf/frog randoms and occasionally Dr. jerykl , I've noticed that future updates will prevent these problems so hopefully that update comes soon.

Loginbot/breakhandler isn't working for me. It logs out and never logs back in.

this also

1 person likes this

TRiBot Release 8.00_4 fixes issues with script freezing and will now screen shot failed randoms (in TRiBot's app data folder).