Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

New Promotion!

9 posts in this topic

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to our new Moderator

Crimson

Crimson has been assisting in Support for the past few months and has set the standard as a solid community member on this website. He has shown time and time again that he is committed to this community and focused on helping other users. This promotion was well earned and we're happy to have him join the team!

Thanks,

Usa

1 person likes this

Thank you, Usa, and all other members of the staff & community.

I hope to remain an active member of the community and improve TRiBot as a whole.

TRiBot is one of the few communities that I've truly cherished.

I'm especially grateful for Matt teaching me the ropes as support staff, Elmo for the hilarious late-nights and sexy voices, and everyone else who I've met along the way. :)

A very extra special thanks to ImShaneEh, Dustyvirgin, and Graqhical who've I've stayed in touch with. They're all great people. Even Graqh. Usually. ;)

Edited by Crimson
1 person likes this

Welcome to our lovely staff!

You really deserved this place, you own the bothelp section!

keep going like this and I'll be sure you stay around for a very long time.