Sign in to follow this  
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.60_0

This update includes:

• Reverted the Pinball solver back to the original.
  • Increased the random solver check interval to prevent missed randoms.
  • Fixed the "valid but not visible" interface problem.
    • After experiencing the problem for the first time, I found a solution within 3 minutes.All of the child interfaces of the interface in question had a parent ID of -1. How did I find this out? An interface explorer. How has no scripter noticed this, when 99% of valid interface components has a parent ID of something other than -1? The fix for this was just too simple.
  • Random solvers will now drop the last item in the inventory which has a stack of 1. They will also make sure to pickup the item after they exit the random.
  • The API for RS3 has been re-organized and pruned to only working methods (except Login.getState(), for now).
  • TOGL can now read text from all font sets.

RS3 is now fully scriptable with TRiBot. The API may be very small, but the basics are there for the capability to produce almost any script. The core API that is available right now will be used to create 99% of the rest of the API. That's right; what is available for me to create the rest of the RS3 API is also all available to scripters.

I'd also like to mention that using TRiBot [for RS3] does not automatically result in a ban.

Happy botting!

Not sure if it is client sided or script sided, but I have two clients up (one being 7.54 and the other being 7.56). When withdrawing from the bank, the 7.54 does it perfectly but the 7.56 keeps withdrawing, as if it doesn't realize there are items in the inventory.

Edited by Teeman

Not sure if it is client sided or script sided, but I have two clients up (one being 7.54 and the other being 7.56). When withdrawing from the bank, the 7.54 does it perfectly but the 7.56 keeps withdrawing, as if it doesn't realize there are items in the inventory.

That's a problem related to the script.

This update includes:

• Reverted the Pinball solver back to the original.
  • Increased the random solver check interval to prevent missed randoms.
  • Fixed the "valid but not visible" interface problem.
    • After experiencing the problem for the first time, I found a solution within 3 minutes.All of the child interfaces of the interface in question had a parent ID of -1. How did I find this out? An interface explorer. How has no scripter noticed this, when 99% of valid interface components has a parent ID of something other than -1? The fix for this was just too simple.
  • Random solvers will now drop the last item in the inventory which has a stack of 1. They will also make sure to pickup the item after they exit the random.
  • The API for RS3 has been re-organized and pruned to only working methods (except Login.getState(), for now).
  • TOGL can now read text from all font sets.

RS3 is now fully scriptable with TRiBot. The API may be very small, but the basics are there for the capability to produce almost any script. The core API that is available right now will be used to create 99% of the rest of the API. That's right; what is available for me to create the rest of the RS3 API is also all available to scripters.

I'd also like to mention that using TRiBot [for RS3] does not automatically result in a ban.

Happy botting!

Why would using TRiBot [for RS3] in any case result as a ban? Could you explain that to me please?

Becouse botting on rs3 has been commonly associated with a automated ban for logging into a bot client.

ow ban on runescape? I don't eaven know why I thought about ban on tribot.. It didn't make any sense lol. So, that hard to bot on rs3? Eaven login from a bot client can lead you to a ban?? -.-

Thanks

ow ban on runescape? I don't eaven know why I thought about ban on tribot.. It didn't make any sense lol. So, that hard to bot on rs3? Eaven login from a bot client can lead you to a ban?? -.-

Thanks

I don't know apperently tribot is safe but that doesn't mean you can't get banned and I don't bot on rs3.

my tribot client wont even load up. it logs in to tribot. then i click new client and then its just a black screen saying (starting client). it hasnt loaded in 10 minutes, just at that screen

the info at the bottom says this:

• [11:25:36] TRiBot Beta (7.60_1) loaded. (1.7.0_25:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7)
  • [11:25:58] Exception in thread "Client Loader Thread"
  • [11:25:58] java.lang.VerifyError: (class: l, method: ax signature: (I)V) Accessing value from uninitialized register 3
  • [11:25:58] at client.init(client.java:620)
  • [11:25:58] at obf.sE.run(tk:850)
  • [11:25:58] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 
Edited by lbedbyurmom
  • Like 1

I don't know apperently tribot is safe but that doesn't mean you can't get banned and I don't bot on rs3.

apperantly :P we'll see. I'll might give it a chance, but first we need some good scripts for rs3, can't wait for "Puro Puro" to shows up :)

my tribot client wont even load up. it logs in to tribot. then i click new client and then its just a black screen saying (starting client). it hasnt loaded in 10 minutes, just at that screen

yeah it's due runescape system update like 30mins ago..