Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FallenShadow

[READ BEFORE POSTING] Be specific

13 posts in this topic

Hello,

I would like to annouce one small thing.

When you have a problem and decide to make a thread, please be as specific as you can be.

For example some keyword you could use:

Does this problem appear more often, if yes what did you do and what caused the problem?

What kind of java version do you have installed.

What did you try to fix this yourself?

What kind of OS are you using?

Etc, etc.

Those are just keywords that you could use.

This is a example how I would describe my problem:

Hello, I got a problem with Tribot.

The problem is, as soon as I hit the start script button but nothing happends. I've tried to reinstall java, update it to the right version, and I tried to remove the .tribot folder inside the %appdata%.

I use java version 7.40 and I'm trying to run it on a Windows system.

thanks in advance.

This would help out a lot of our support staff.

also, before I close this topic, another thing I would like to say. This is more like a reminder, please watch where you post on the forums. This means if you have a question, you shouldn't be posting in this section. This section is only for those who got problems with there bot.

Problems what should be posted inside the bot help section:

Problem while starting up tribot.

problems with clicking on the start script button.

problems with any other kind of button clicking or boot up problems.

problem with the repo.

What shouldn't be posting here:

Problem with a script

problems with randoms, or the login bot.

OR questions about scripts.

This section is for those who have a problem, not those who got a question.

Thank-you,

TriBot Staff

Edited by Crimson
1 person likes this

when i downloaded tribot and i went to open it it did not work i got stuck on (updating: "substance.Jar) what should i do ?

when i downloaded tribot and i went to open it it did not work i got stuck on (updating: "substance.Jar) what should i do ?

re-run it. Does it give a certain percent?

So, I have just updated my Tribot client from 1.68 to the updated version, 1.81 .  Unlike usual, my Account Manager did NOT transfer ANY of my account login details from my out-dated client...This is fairly unfortunate because I have over well over 5 active botting accounts, along with a main Mule account where I keep my gold.  This is a very distrurbing problem, but I know that there must be an easy fix for me to somehow manually transfer my login details.  Which brings me to my next question - where would this file be? I have a file, here, that is under AppData > Roaming > .tribot > settings > accounts < hopefully this is what I would need to transfer ? If not, then how can I recover my login details? 

Please do not respond with "Why don't you know your login details," or similar..when you farm gold the way that I have it is nearly impossible to keep up without all of the e-mail addresses associated with accounts, because SO many get banned, etc.

This is pretty urgent, because I want to do a System Restore on my computer ASAP.  I actually just renewed my Tribot VIP minutes ago so that I could write down these login details before I lose them.

Thank you, in advance, for your time and help..

Also, wanted to add this in, my scripts DID transfer...but not my login details..

Edited by Cumshot

So, I have just updated my Tribot client from 1.68 to the updated version, 1.81 .  Unlike usual, my Account Manager did NOT transfer ANY of my account login details from my out-dated client...This is fairly unfortunate because I have over well over 5 active botting accounts, along with a main Mule account where I keep my gold.  This is a very distrurbing problem, but I know that there must be an easy fix for me to somehow manually transfer my login details.  Which brings me to my next question - where would this file be? I have a file, here, that is under AppData > Roaming > .tribot > settings > accounts < hopefully this is what I would need to transfer ? If not, then how can I recover my login details? 

Please do not respond with "Why don't you know your login details," or similar..when you farm gold the way that I have it is nearly impossible to keep up without all of the e-mail addresses associated with accounts, because SO many get banned, etc.

This is pretty urgent, because I want to do a System Restore on my computer ASAP.  I actually just renewed my Tribot VIP minutes ago so that I could write down these login details before I lose them.

Thank you, in advance, for your time and help..

Also, wanted to add this in, my scripts DID transfer...but not my login details.

If you ever set your account details in the account manager, you should be able to see a file called "Accounts.ini". This file is where you details will be stored.

I have purchased VIP only because i thought it would enable me to change sleep modifier settings but it didn't, I really need to change this value, i don't ever care if i get banned i just need to click as fast as possible. with no lags.

I don't need anyone's opinion just, how i can enable or fix it.

thanks

I have purchased VIP only because i thought it would enable me to change sleep modifier settings but it didn't, I really need to change this value, i don't ever care if i get banned i just need to click as fast as possible. with no lags.

I don't need anyone's opinion just, how i can enable or fix it.

thanks

This could be a script problem. Ask then if they can speed it up.

For some reason, every time I try to run a script, there is no scripts, I have added some from the repo, they still dont pop up. 

For some reason, every time I try to run a script, there is no scripts, I have added some from the repo, they still dont pop up. [/quote

Could you provide a screen shot from the setting window?

File>settings.

I'm unable to run tribot at all, I uninstalled java and reinstalled it again; now the .jar file won't even load when I double click it. Any suggestions?

When i download the TRiBot_Loader i can't find a .jar file to run. What do I have to do to run the TriBot?

Is anyone getting credit card fraudulent when purchasing credits? it won't allow me to purchase any credits on my account due to that fact. Doesn't make sense, since I'm the owner of the credit card lol.