Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Beta 7.53_0

8 posts in this topic

This update includes:

• TRiBot OpenGL interceptor version 3 (TOGL)
    • Version 3 will have increased performance and flexibility compared to version 2.
    • Version 3 is still in the works for RS3; features are currently limited.
  • Improved Pinball random solver.

I just failed pinball 3 times in a row. 

1. found that im logged out for failing pinball

2. logged in + started script to make the client solve again (usually this helps with all failed randoms)

3. failed 1st. 2nd and 3rd time i did it. 

the problem: ????

it clicked 1st and 2nd time really nicely but as the score reached 2 it just stood there. in debug, it did not detect that score is 2.

any chance of reverting to the prev. solver until this is sorted? or idk.. could it be just a bad coincidence?

E: it gets stuck ~same (stuck on different score but still detects the score with mistakes) way on all occasions almost. 1/6 solved so far.

Edited by l6bus tank

lol will this lower the chance of getting ban? cuz seriously feel pointless trying to bot when your just gonna get banned later on that night even with breaks?

Just watched it fail pinball twice on updated version.  Sandwich lady also does not work. Hyde kills me about half the time using last version and this version. If you need an account that's stuck in pinball I'll try to give one.

If you need an account that's stuck in pinball I'll try to give one.

That'll be great, thanks.

Failed freaky forester and Surprise exam. I'd supply the accounts but I hand finished them before thinking to post

Thanks for the rs3 update Trilez. Can you fix the random event drop handler? Many people have lost valuable items because it just drops the last item in your inventory regardless of what it is.

Thanks for the rs3 update Trilez. Can you fix the random event drop handler? Many people have lost valuable items because it just drops the last item in your inventory regardless of what it is.

I'll alter the dropping method.