Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Assume

Assume's (3rd) Script Application

Should I become a scripter?   8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a scripter?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

1) Snipplets: [sOURCE] (Link to thread)

Not RS related but I like it:

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/14190-imagefile-extension-linkdownloader-api/

2) Tutorials: [sOURCE] (Link to thread)

I made it on one of my ban evading accounts. I figure it should still count.

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/18592-the-basics-of-scripting-by-iplayrunescape/

(You banned me before I could finish it)

3) Randoms/updates submitted: [sOURCE] (Link to thread)

None

4) Scripts available to the public: [sOURCE] (Link to thread)

AIO Teleporter: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21304-assumes-aio-teleporter-open-source/

Wilderness looter: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21614-assumes-wilderness-looter-open-source-free/

Script Maker (not open source): https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21359-assumes-script-maker-beta/

Sources are on the threads. Wilderness looter has a lot of class files which is why I left it on the thread.

5) Short biography / Coding Experience: [1-2 short paragraphs]

I'm 17 years old (turned 17 2 weeks ago) and I am a Junior in High School. I started "programming" a year and a half ago or so but never got past loops as I just wanted to make stuff to do my homework easier (simple calculator for formulas and such). When wBot came out I signed up on the site and looked into getting into scripting. I started making basic scripts and released an AIO thiever before wBot went down. I then transferred to Tribot where I released assumeItWorks GDK, CombatAIO Lite, and CombatAIO Premium. I was banned a couple of months ago but I won't go into that. I kept programming (not for Tribot just for myself) and created random stuff. When the repo came out I contacted USA and asked if I could be unbanned. He agreed. I started developing my Script Maker. I developed it in 3 or so days and released it. It works perfectly but I need Trilez to change a few things for me. 

I guess you could say I've been programming for 6 or 7 months now. 

6) Reasons why you feel you deserve Scripter: [1-3 short paragraphs]

I feel I deserve scripter as I am committed to turning my image in Tribot around, releasing high quality free scripts (wilderness looter and Script Maker Lite), helping the community learn how to script (live streams, tutorials, open source scripts, etc), and pushing the limits of the Tribot client. I plan on releasing a couple more free scripts (need ideas) and to release Script Maker Premium (the lite version will be the same with a 30 min - 1 hour time restriction). I feel I am a decently good programmer who could help create very good scripts for Tribot and the community. 

7) What you plan to provide the community with: [1-3 short Paragraphs]

I'm not sure if I can include CombatAIO lite here (50% mine) or not but I have already provided the community with the fastest, most powerful free fighter ever created, the most powerful script created (Script Maker), and the first Wilderness Looter for RS07. I also plan on releasing multiple, high quality free scripts when I can get ideas that will not infringe on other scripts premium script sales. I also plan to provide guides on how to learn how to script. 

8) Do you agree to continue to not only update, but provide more free, open sourced scripts to the community? [YES/NO]

Yes.

9) Do you agree to follow the terms found here if you ever release a premium script? [YES/NO]

Yes.

Edited by Assume
1 person likes this

Yes. He needs to work on social skills. His code is better than 90% of scripters on tribot though.

1 person likes this

Knows his stuff, and the API well, I'm in the same boat with wussupwussup on his comment.  Been chatting with him and I think he's changed his attitude towards things which will definitely help him out not only for TRiBot but for the long run anywhere.  

Only include open sourced code that is working and up to date, that is what you will be judged on.