Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Developer

[ABCL 10][$2.99][Money Making] Dev AIO Cows [NO REQS!][3 Locations][ALL Player Types]

also script sometimes stop after banking. very rare i havent seen occur too much.

Can you add a thing so we have an option to hide the paint when we want to please?

I'll look into it tomorrow when my account gets unbanned.

Its tomorrow and you still haven't fixed it.

it also still has that issue where it spam right clicks to pick up the loot and that bug has been there for over 3 days now and you said you'd fix but you haven't

Edited by Gh0sty

also script sometimes stop after banking. very rare i havent seen occur too much.

Can you add a thing so we have an option to hide the paint when we want to please?

Its tomorrow and you still haven't fixed it.

it also still has that issue where it spam right clicks to pick up the loot and that bug has been there for over 3 days now and you said you'd fix but you haven't

Once again, you need to give me more information, where is the bot, what is the status of the script, how long into the script does it occur.

Once again, you need to give me more information, where is the bot, what is the status of the script, how long into the script does it occur.

usually once when i open a new client up and start it for the first time after the first trip at bank it banks them and it stopped.

Also for the second bug i've already given you a detailed explanation of it and you said you'd fix and you have not.

Nor have you fixed the tanning leather bug.

usually once when i open a new client up and start it for the first time after the first trip at bank it banks them and it stopped.

Also for the second bug i've already given you a detailed explanation of it and you said you'd fix and you have not.

Nor have you fixed the tanning leather bug.

You still haven't given me the status of the script for either of the bugs.

You still haven't given me the status of the script for either of the bugs.

lol?

OPEN GATE BUG; someone can fuck with your bot and the bot will try to open it nonstop even when its inven isnt full it shouldnt be doing that. Status: OPEN GATE

Right click spamming: bot can be a few tiles away tries to loot the cowhide will spam right click it. you made a post saying you knew what i was talking about after i explained it in more detail yet now you're trying to be a smartass about things and say you need the status of it. Status: LOOT COWHIDE

Tanning bug;  cant tan leathers at all in al-kharid. It goes for 1 trip and after tanning the first leathers it trades him again and it keeps trying to get them tanned again...... Im not sure the status of this and frankly im not going to find out. 

Go set up your account and see that it wont tan the damn hides. I've told you simple issues and what not and you said you would look into them yet you dont and go make a new premium script?....... 

show some dedication to this script at least jesus christ.  

lol?

OPEN GATE BUG; someone can fuck with your bot and the bot will try to open it nonstop even when its inven isnt full it shouldnt be doing that. Status: OPEN GATE

Right click spamming: bot can be a few tiles away tries to loot the cowhide will spam right click it. you made a post saying you knew what i was talking about after i explained it in more detail yet now you're trying to be a smartass about things and say you need the status of it. Status: LOOT COWHIDE

Tanning bug;  cant tan leathers at all in al-kharid. It goes for 1 trip and after tanning the first leathers it trades him again and it keeps trying to get them tanned again...... Im not sure the status of this and frankly im not going to find out. 

Go set up your account and see that it wont tan the damn hides. I've told you simple issues and what not and you said you would look into them yet you dont and go make a new premium script?....... 

show some dedication to this script at least jesus christ.  

I can't pinpoint where in the script the bug is without the status. 4W4mH.png <-- That's the status. Repeating the same post isn't going to help me fix anything. 

How am I being lazy? I've been banned all weekend, and now that I'm unbanned, I've been waiting for you to finally post some constructive feedback. As for the fixes, working on them now.

the day you posted that you banned I counted 48 hours and didnt see you post any update or anything the next few days until now.

Somehow you were able to make a thiever though. 

Edited by Gh0sty

the day you posted that you banned I counted 48 hours and didnt see you post any update or anything the next few days until now.

Somehow you were able to make a thiever though. 

From the information I had prior to today, I wasn't able to fix anything. The script doesn't 'spam click'. It clicks on the cowhide once every few seconds, this prevents it from getting stuck and quickens the process. The only valid issues you have reported were tanning and the gate, which are both almost fixed. 

Do you get any errors?

Nope, none at all. It just simply clicked the Deposit Inventory option on the bottom left hand corner of my bank screen - which automatically banked everything in my inventory which included the runes I was using to cast my spells to kill the cows lol. No errors at all though. After it deposited, it ran back to the cows and tried to strart attacking them again. Naturally, it gave the message "you do not have enough runes to cast this spell" and eventually the script stopped and logged me out.

I believe you just have the script set to use the Deposit Inventory button, you know what I'm talking about?

Because if you're melee'ing the cows, your weapon is wielded and have all 28 spots free for cowhides.

Same with Archery and ranging the cows. Your bow and arrows are all equipped leaving all 28 inventory slots empty for 28 cowhides

But when you are casting spells to kill the cows and Maging them, it's required to have the various runes needed for the spell in your inventory (mind, chaos, death and bloods).

Nope, none at all. It just simply clicked the Deposit Inventory option on the bottom left hand corner of my bank screen - which automatically banked everything in my inventory which included the runes I was using to cast my spells to kill the cows lol. No errors at all though. After it deposited, it ran back to the cows and tried to strart attacking them again. Naturally, it gave the message "you do not have enough runes to cast this spell" and eventually the script stopped and logged me out.

I believe you just have the script set to use the Deposit Inventory button, you know what I'm talking about?

Because if you're melee'ing the cows, your weapon is wielded and have all 28 spots free for cowhides.

Same with Archery and ranging the cows. Your bow and arrows are all equipped leaving all 28 inventory slots empty for 28 cowhides

But when you are casting spells to kill the cows and Maging them, it's required to have the various runes needed for the spell in your inventory (mind, chaos, death and bloods).

Hm. I'll make it check for runes when banking.

Hm. I'll make it check for runes when banking.

Hey man, you don't have to! I wasn't complaining or anything like that. Just throwing in some tips and hooks about the script for the next update you put through.

For the next version or update of the script; here are some of my suggestions that would make the script even better than it already is, and give cause & reason to increase the price of it by $2 or so...

• Crafting guild cows - Banking tweak: Add the option to, or make available; Starting at Falador East bank and use the crumbled wall agility shortcut that is just south-west of the bank. Walk north, through the gate, past the makeover mage, follow the road and it takes you right to crafting guild cows. Cuts banking time in half for  the Crafting Guild option.

• Teleportation methods: Add option for tele tabs for unloading inventory in bank. (I will explore this idea more and see if there are any possible fairy ring codes or special jewelry; like the skills necklace teleport to crafting guild or explorers ring if Jagex releases more Acheivment diary's like they promised).

• Precision combat styles and methods: Addition of Mage/runes support and arrow/dart/knife pickups (Would mostly be used by people using Mithril ammo and up - Again I will look into more possibilities with one, specifically with melee and ranged. The mage and runes support is a must-have now though).

• Falador cows - Banking tweak: Add option to, or make available; Banking at Draynor Village. (After some brief experimentation and research, I found Falador & Draynor are almost the same exact distance, but you and I both know that there are people like "why not bank at draynor, it seems closer").

I'm sure I will come up with some more ideas in the next few days. I just bought the script today and have close to a total of 7 hours ran on it and close to 400k profit (before tanning my hides xD). So I am still learning to tinker with it :)
  • Like 2

Hey man, you don't have to! I wasn't complaining or anything like that. Just throwing in some tips and hooks about the script for the next update you put through.

For the next version or update of the script; here are some of my suggestions that would make the script even better than it already is, and give cause & reason to increase the price of it by $2 or so...

• Crafting guild cows - Banking tweak: Add the option to, or make available; Starting at Falador East bank and use the crumbled wall agility shortcut that is just south-west of the bank. Walk north, through the gate, past the makeover mage, follow the road and it takes you right to crafting guild cows. Cuts banking time in half for  the Crafting Guild option.

• Teleportation methods: Add option for tele tabs for unloading inventory in bank. (I will explore this idea more and see if there are any possible fairy ring codes or special jewelry; like the skills necklace teleport to crafting guild or explorers ring if Jagex releases more Acheivment diary's like they promised).

• Precision combat styles and methods: Addition of Mage/runes support and arrow/dart/knife pickups (Would mostly be used by people using Mithril ammo and up - Again I will look into more possibilities with one, specifically with melee and ranged. The mage and runes support is a must-have now though).

• Falador cows - Banking tweak: Add option to, or make available; Banking at Draynor Village. (After some brief experimentation and research, I found Falador & Draynor are almost the same exact distance, but you and I both know that there are people like "why not bank at draynor, it seems closer").

I'm sure I will come up with some more ideas in the next few days. I just bought the script today and have close to a total of 7 hours ran on it and close to 400k profit (before tanning my hides xD). So I am still learning to tinker with it :)

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear you are doing well. I'll be sure to look into these as possible updates.

• Like 1