Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Developer

[ABCL 10][$2.99][Money Making] Dev AIO Cows [NO REQS!][3 Locations][ALL Player Types]

What is Dev AIO Cows?

Dev AIO Cows is a script designed for both training combat and earning money. This script is ideal for both goldfarmers and players alike.

Features

- Ability to powertrain for combat xp
- Ability to only loot cowhide
- Tan cowhide into leather or hard leather
- Deathwalking
- Extrememly fast
- Human-like
- Supports ALL player types
- Multiple locations for better profits
- Simple, effective combat methods
- Intelligent AI

Price
$2.99/Account
Green-Buy.png

Have Any Questions?
skype.png

Progress Reports
4PSiy.png
cowkillerproggy.jpg

Update Log:
v1.0:
- Initial Release
v1.01:
- Fixed paint
- Fixed Zybez price parsing
v1.2:
- Added Falador location
- General bug fixes
v1.3:
- Made banking dynamic
- Bot will no longer attack another cow before looting
- Small bug fixes
v1.4:
- Fixed tanning
- Added hide/show paint button
v1.5:
- Added Falador shortcut option to Crafting Guild location
- Script now checks if it has already clicked cowhide
- Minor bug fixes
v1.6:
- Slowed down mouse speed
- No longer spam clicks while walking
- No longer keeps gate open if it doesn't need to be open
- Improved looting
- Edited tile painting
- Script now loots cowhide much quicker
- Improved banking
- Script now opens door while tanning
v2.0:
- Complete rewrite

Make sure your bot is in Lite Mode!

Edited by Fluffee
Removed repo links, as the script is discontinued.
  • Like 1

Array

All I have to say is lol.

Your proggy is massivley flawed. 63k xp / hr while only getting 140 hides per hour? 

Cow hides are around 200-250 ea there is no way that you are making 60k / hr, more like half of that. 

You should put in a new progress report or remove it all together, as that is clearly false advertising.

All I have to say is lol.

Your proggy is massivley flawed. 63k xp / hr while only getting 140 hides per hour? 

Cow hides are around 200-250 ea there is no way that you are making 60k / hr, more like half of that. 

You should put in a new progress report or remove it all together, as that is clearly false advertising.

The price is loaded from Zybez. Not sure how a proggy could be false advertising. 

The price is loaded from Zybez. Not sure how a proggy could be false advertising. 

Recent Trade Price: ~202 GP (rising)

140x202=28200 not 60k+ as your prog shows
Also, your counter shows you making 60k combat exp an hour.... we both know you are not getting 60k xp / hr @ cows my man.

Yeah I was just botting cows and its like 16k xp/hr with decent stats, and that was without banking.

Decent stats as in able to hit 8+ (1 shot a cow)

I'll have to look into the algorithm. It seemed to be working fine during testing.

Also, I'd appreciate if the thread wasn't flamed.

Thanks.

No! Just no! We are not having a premium cow killing script.

Why is this a premium script...?

Agreed premium cow script I mean how did this even get approved?

Premium chickens next?  

i was the one who tested this script, it is all in one .. and designed to be ran for days. it'll even tan your hides etc. It's not even a bad profit/hr and i was low stats...

I'll have to look into the algorithm. It seemed to be working fine during testing.

Also, I'd appreciate if the thread wasn't flamed.

Thanks.

xpGained * 1 hour / timeRan

There you go man, i hope you can fix your algorithms with my 7th grade mathematical skills. 

Just checked, the algorithm is perfectly fine for both xp and money making. The reason the amount of profit was so high is because it was a full world and the players weren't picking up cowhides which almost tripled the profit. The looting methods are very effective. You don't even need to enable killing cows.

Edited by Developer

4Po5N.jpg

So if it was a super crowded world,

• How would it be possible to gain an average of 61.5k xp per hour if the script was so busy looting other peoples hides?
  • How would you possibly gain 61.5k xp if the world was crowded?

No idea. Obviously I didn't watch the script for 5 hours. All I said is that the algorithms are correct.

Edited by Developer

No idea. Obviously I didn't watch the script for 5 hours. All I said is that the algorithms are correct.

False advertising pretty much then, you need to make a new accurate progress report. How about actually watching it to see what's wrong? Obviously the XP a hour is wrong so there's something wrong within your script

There is no way you can get 60k xp/h at cows.

There is no need to call a simple substraction an algorithm as it certainly isn't an algorithm.

Even if you would one hit cows all the times you wouldn't be able to get 60k xp/h.

Here are some snippets.

private final Skills.SKILLS[] skills = {Skills.SKILLS.ATTACK, Skills.SKILLS.STRENGTH, Skills.SKILLS.DEFENCE, Skills.SKILLS.RANGED, Skills.SKILLS.MAGIC, Skills.SKILLS.HITPOINTS};    private final int[] startXps = {Skills.getXP(skills[0]), Skills.getXP(skills[1]), Skills.getXP(skills[2]), Skills.getXP(skills[3]), Skills.getXP(skills[4]), Skills.getXP(skills[5])};private int[] xpGains = new int[startXps.length];
// Calculate xp gains        for(int i = 0; i < skills.length; i++){            currentXps[i] = Skills.getXP(skills[i]);            xpGains[i] = currentXps[i] - startXps[i];        }
Edited by J J
  • Like 1

It's not incorrect if the algorithms are correct. 

I'll remove the progress report since it seems to be the center of attention for all of TRiBot

You shouldn't use a progress report that is completely inaccurate to attempt to sell your script on the premise that you can achieve 60k xp / hr and 60k gp an hour when it is more like 8k xp a hour and 25k gp per hour, then you may not get so much "flame".

• Like 1

You shouldn't use a progress report that is completely inaccurate to attempt to sell your script on the premise that you can achieve 60k xp / hr and 60k gp an hour when it is more like 8k xp a hour and 25k gp per hour, then you may not get so much "flame".

I didn't post that on the premise to sell my script. I posted it because it was the longest one I had. The algorithms seems to be fine. I'll take a harder look at it. As the proggy has been removed, you no longer need to post your concerns about it.