J J

[COMBAT] JJ's AIO Fighter Lite [GUI] [Range/Mage/Melee]

I have auto retaliate on

it will still try to attack another MOP when one is attacking me and I am getting the error message in rs chat saying I'm already under attack

also all the mops have same id so only 1 id loaded in fighter to attack... fyi -prolly useless info

thank you for your time

Edited by kingsattack

@J J

Hey JJ, fantastic script, could you please try fix as something as wrong since update

This new system update came today but this script doesn't recognize when it's already under attack and keeps trying to attack other monsters all the time... hopefully you'll get this fixed quickly enough <3 

@J J

Hey JJ, fantastic script, could you please try fix as something as wrong since update

This new system update came today but this script doesn't recognize when it's already under attack and keeps trying to attack other monsters all the time... hopefully you'll get this fixed quickly enough <3 

Hi, the update broke multiple combat scripts and there is currently no way to 'fix' the script.

The Premium version of this script received a big update yesterday which I worked on for a long time.

Will also update the Lite version this weekend.

But the Combat issue will be fixed when TRiBot gets an update.

I'm getting like 8k an hour at crabs... what is the problem? 

They turn back into stone, the script does not support 'waking them up'.

Does the free version support ABC2?

No, currently not. But I will be updating the free version later this week.

I would like if you can update this free version and  maybe just remove the banking.

Im curently runing JJfighter pro and I love it but I need more then 3 instance. I need 4 LOL. Curently rotating but it's a pain. I have to use USA fighter and I found it to be the second best script for combat + its free.

Anyone have any suggestions for leveling range with this? I'm currently 55 range and am looking to get to 70-80.

Currently I'm killing things manually myself at caged ogres and while I know I can bot there, it seems like a place that would have quite a high ban rate.

Any suggestions on other places to bot range?

Script updated to version 17.2

Does now have tons of new features compared to the old version.

On 13-3-2016 at 3:43 PM, choboteam said:

I would like if you can update this free version and  maybe just remove the banking.

Im curently runing JJfighter pro and I love it but I need more then 3 instance. I need 4 LOL. Curently rotating but it's a pain. I have to use USA fighter and I found it to be the second best script for combat + its free.

Free version does now have all features of the premium version and runs for 30 minutes.

On 14-3-2016 at 8:45 AM, firefrenzy1 said:

Anyone have any suggestions for leveling range with this? I'm currently 55 range and am looking to get to 70-80.

Currently I'm killing things manually myself at caged ogres and while I know I can bot there, it seems like a place that would have quite a high ban rate.

Any suggestions on other places to bot range?

I suggest Hill Giants with bones to peaches.

On 08/05/2016 at 5:21 AM, J J said:

Script updated to version 17.2

Does now have tons of new features compared to the old version.

Free version does now have all features of the premium version and runs for 30 minutes.

I suggest Hill Giants with bones to peaches.

thanks! how is the banking coming along?

On 14-5-2016 at 8:36 AM, scibilia said:

thanks! how is the banking coming along?

The new banking system is included in version 17.2

Generally speaking it works well because I haven't seen many bug reports.

3 hours ago, Snaich said:

i cant run 2 bot at the same time even if i bought the premium , when i open a new tablet , and loging and start the second bot , it use the same settings of the first bot 

I haven't heard of this issue for months.. Think it was related to your Operating System and Java version.

Can you post a more detailed report in: https://tribot.org/forums/forum/163-client-bugs/ because it shouldn't be related to just my script.

On 10/12/2013 at 4:59 PM, Dusty said:

Ah. I see...  I guess im your first few instances... The looting works on this one, better than the other free aio. I'm going to run it for a few hours and see what i can get.

the looting works? it wont fkin pick up bones or bury them xD

can anyone explain to me how to get the looting of bones to work? 

this is what I need to know too. everything else is running smoothly just a problem with this.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2013 at 6:09 PM, J J said:

Hey,

JJ's Fighter Lite is the lite version of JJ's Fighter Pro. It comes with all features except that it stops after 30 minutes. However, you can restart the script as many times as you like.

Premium version thread: here

Lite version on the repository: here

Features

• Melee, range, mage support
  • Eating
  • Looting
  • Banking
  • Bones to peaches
  • XP checking
  • Fast monster switching
  • Dynamic mainloop

Screenshots

d4PvKID.png

ghWaGFv.png

ss3YDGO.png

281y6fo.png

hey mate, can I get a list of item id's for use of special attacks.

On 3/19/2018 at 8:15 PM, iEATurKIDz said:

hey mate, can I get a list of item id's for use of special attacks.

a simple google search would answer your question. what weapon id do you need? i can google it for you i guess.

great script so far. im 25 mins into my slayer task an its been working perfectly. picking up all my drops and making sure im alive. definetly will be purchasing as soon as i can

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Assume
      Combat AIO  [Premium Edition]
      Combat AIO is TRiBot's most advanced combat script. Written by Assume, one of TRiBot's most popular scripters, Combat AIO strives to be the highest quality script available.
      Features:
      AIO Combat Customizable looting with loot over X value support!  Special Weapon support of all spec weapons (if I forgot one, let me know I can add it instantly!) Static protection prayer support Complete potion support (This is automatic, you do not need to do anything to enable it!) Combat radius Saving your settings Perfect combat system custom pathing support Piety/Chivarly Flickering  Banking with automatic teleport support (Just hit start and there's a good chance it'll bank without anything from you) Guthans Bones to Peaches (tabs only) Range support Telegrab Alching Save/load and share customized paths Progression mode (change attack style, etc etc)
      Price: $12.99 for 180 days or $3.99/month or $2.99/2weeks
      How to buy:
      Option 1: Purchase with credits through the TRiBot repository

Add assume.support on Skype for support or join Discord chat

Current GUI:

Current Logic Builder:

Bug report format:

FAQ:
      Q: How do I get updates?
      A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.  Q: Are there any banned locations?
      A: No Q: Will this script work anywhere? A: The script is designed as a general combat bot and will work in the vast majority of locations. Areas will specialized events may not work (though some will) if you have questions about a specific area ask.  Progress and bug reports are appreciated, enjoy!

Terms of Service:
      You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.
      Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
      By purchasing an authorization code you agree not to share this service among any other individuals. Purchase entails ONE user access.
      I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you automatically accept the updated terms.
    • By Tri
      Hey guys and gals of the TRiBot community!
      Recently you have gained an insane amount of experience and gold using the script Tri AIO Combat & Magic;
      Over the past year or so, nearly 80 Million monsters throughout Runescape have been slain, over 18 BILLION XP has been gained, and 46 YEARS of playing time has been automated for you guys  Well done! 

So to celebrate I'm throwing a promotion! For the next 30 days Tri AIO Combat & Magic will be 20% off, simply use the coupon code CELEBRATE to redeem your savings!
      The promotion will be running until 20/06/2018, so make sure you don't miss out!

For more information on the script and what it can do for you, click this link:
      Or here for the repository link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-tri-aio-combat-magic/
      Enjoy!
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Planks and nails Marble, etc. Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Money Making & Killing Tzhaars
      Description:
      Tri AIO Tzhaar FIghter is a flawless script designed to kill all of the Tzhaar monsters in the Tzhaar City.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. While also being very safe for all account types, including pures! Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter is actually the only Tzhaar fighting script available on the market, and with all of the features listed below, I'm sure this will always be the best available Tzhaar Fighter available!

Tzhaar Creatures are a great monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      Safe spotting - If you are a pure, or just want to train without taking much damage, this script is perfect for you. You can fight them safely using Halberds ( for melee ), Ranged, or Magic.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are 3 ideas spots for pures to train on, and unlimited customisable training spots for mains!
      They are close to a bank - From any place in the dungeon, it will take no longer than 30 seconds to walk to the bank.
      Their loot - All tzhaar creatures have a massive drop table, including multiple items worth over 200k each!
      Features:
      Pictures:

Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository 

Thanks for reading 
    • By Tri
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter

Hey guys, welcome to Tri's latest and greatest gold farming script, Tri Fire Giant Fighter!
      Description:
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter efficiently kills Fire Giants in the Waterfall dungeon.
      Fire Giant Information:
      As well as offering a good amount of experience for killing, Fire Giant's also drop alot of valuable loot, making this a viable goldfarming location.
      Features:
      Safe spotting with both Ranged & Magic Good profit and xp Multiple different safe spots Looting Banking Teleporting Item alching Healing Shortcuts Advanced ABC2 Antiban Required Items:
      Glarial's Amulet Rope Games Necklace's Banking teleports Optional Items:
      Nature Runes(Only required if alching). Staff of Fire (Only required if alching). Purchase Information:
      The script is currently $4 for 2/weeks or $7 for a month

• By wastedbro
      Elite Chopper FREE - AIO Woodcutter
      Hello Everyone!
      I'm here to bring you an exciting new script. As some of you know, I've been working on a project that I call ABCv3, which is a new form of antiban that improves upon the principles set forth by ABCv2.
      Here is the first script that implements my new experimental antiban.

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2611

Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT. Yes, I'm talking about ABCv3 Task System for completely automated 1-99 [*] 20+ locations Customer location support! Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Features in Red belong to the Premium Version of this script.
      * Task system is limited to 2 tasks for the Free Version.
      * Some preset locations such as Catherby, Gnome Stronghold, etc are only available in the Premium Version.

Click Here to see the Premium Version!

GUI:

Happy Botting!

• By McTickleFap
      It seems like this script doesn't want to work at all.
      • Worldhopper just selects a world, pauses, then selects another world without actually switching to it. Just keeps repeating until the script is paused.
      • When started, it doesn't actually go to the safe spot at all. It just seems to click randomly around the map, at random spots.

Anyway way we could troubleshoot this? Or perhaps get a refund on the credits? Seems to be utterly defective -- I've been trying to get it working for about 30 minutes now to no avail.

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
        • Haha
      • 29 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
      • 12 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

Bug fix for intelligent banking

Improvement to the stability of LG over time

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
      • 10 replies
    • - Updated the banking API to use the game item cache instead of interfaces. This will result in less delay, greater efficiency, and greater reliability. LG will especially benefit from this update.
      - Fixed a bug with the Grand Exchange API relating to searching for items.
      • 5 replies