Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J J

[COMBAT] JJ's AIO Fighter Lite [GUI] [Range/Mage/Melee]

166 posts in this topic

Took a bit longer than expected. But JJ's Fighter Lite has been updated to Version 8.0. Loads of new features from the Pro version have been added.

I have auto retaliate on

it will still try to attack another MOP when one is attacking me and I am getting the error message in rs chat saying I'm already under attack

also all the mops have same id so only 1 id loaded in fighter to attack... fyi -prolly useless info

thank you for your time

Edited by kingsattack

@J J

Hey JJ, fantastic script, could you please try fix as something as wrong since update

This new system update came today but this script doesn't recognize when it's already under attack and keeps trying to attack other monsters all the time... hopefully you'll get this fixed quickly enough <3 

@J J

Hey JJ, fantastic script, could you please try fix as something as wrong since update

This new system update came today but this script doesn't recognize when it's already under attack and keeps trying to attack other monsters all the time... hopefully you'll get this fixed quickly enough <3 

Hi, the update broke multiple combat scripts and there is currently no way to 'fix' the script.

The Premium version of this script received a big update yesterday which I worked on for a long time.

Will also update the Lite version this weekend.

But the Combat issue will be fixed when TRiBot gets an update.

I'm getting like 8k an hour at crabs... what is the problem? 

They turn back into stone, the script does not support 'waking them up'.

Does the free version support ABC2?

No, currently not. But I will be updating the free version later this week.

I would like if you can update this free version and  maybe just remove the banking.

Im curently runing JJfighter pro and I love it but I need more then 3 instance. I need 4 LOL. Curently rotating but it's a pain. I have to use USA fighter and I found it to be the second best script for combat + its free.

Anyone have any suggestions for leveling range with this? I'm currently 55 range and am looking to get to 70-80.

Currently I'm killing things manually myself at caged ogres and while I know I can bot there, it seems like a place that would have quite a high ban rate.

Any suggestions on other places to bot range?

Script updated to version 17.2

Does now have tons of new features compared to the old version.

On 13-3-2016 at 3:43 PM, choboteam said:

I would like if you can update this free version and  maybe just remove the banking.

Im curently runing JJfighter pro and I love it but I need more then 3 instance. I need 4 LOL. Curently rotating but it's a pain. I have to use USA fighter and I found it to be the second best script for combat + its free.

Free version does now have all features of the premium version and runs for 30 minutes.

On 14-3-2016 at 8:45 AM, firefrenzy1 said:

Anyone have any suggestions for leveling range with this? I'm currently 55 range and am looking to get to 70-80.

Currently I'm killing things manually myself at caged ogres and while I know I can bot there, it seems like a place that would have quite a high ban rate.

Any suggestions on other places to bot range?

I suggest Hill Giants with bones to peaches.

On 08/05/2016 at 5:21 AM, J J said:

Script updated to version 17.2

Does now have tons of new features compared to the old version.

Free version does now have all features of the premium version and runs for 30 minutes.

I suggest Hill Giants with bones to peaches.

thanks! how is the banking coming along?

On 14-5-2016 at 8:36 AM, scibilia said:

thanks! how is the banking coming along?

The new banking system is included in version 17.2

Generally speaking it works well because I haven't seen many bug reports.

i cant run 2 bot at the same time even if i bought the premium , when i open a new tablet , and loging and start the second bot , it use the same settings of the first bot 

3 hours ago, Snaich said:

i cant run 2 bot at the same time even if i bought the premium , when i open a new tablet , and loging and start the second bot , it use the same settings of the first bot 

I haven't heard of this issue for months.. Think it was related to your Operating System and Java version.

Can you post a more detailed report in: https://tribot.org/forums/forum/163-client-bugs/ because it shouldn't be related to just my script.