Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J J

[COMBAT] JJ's AIO Fighter Lite [GUI] [Range/Mage/Melee]

166 posts in this topic

Thank you for answering my previous question. Also, sometimes I will come back to find the bot stuck in a skill menu, unable to close it.

It should never click, only hover.. Weird. I'm currently running the script to see if it happens to me. There should be no reason to click. Perhaps an interface check was broken so it didn't change to inventory from skills tab to eat. I tweaked the anti ban slightly in V3.01

02/11/2013 (Version 3.01)

- Looting improved slightly

- Fixed issue with bones to peaches

- Tweaked anti ban slightly

TRibot related issue most likely. It should be fixed with the TRiBot release of 1 nov.

Weird.. I'll check it out!

I've added something in the V3! Once you are out of arrows/bolts/etc. it checks if you have over 100 in your inventory. If you have over 100 it will equip then and continue! Let me know if it works.

Thanks a lot man!! I am really looking forward to trying it out again

It should never click, only hover.. Weird. I'm currently running the script to see if it happens to me. There should be no reason to click. Perhaps an interface check was broken so it didn't change to inventory from skills tab to eat. I tweaked the anti ban slightly in V3.01

02/11/2013 (Version 3.01)

- Looting improved slightly

- Fixed issue with bones to peaches

- Tweaked anti ban slightly

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it. This has happened several times, so it is not a one time thing. It usually happens about 20 minutes after i start the script. It always says that i have not gained experience in 10 minutes, then shuts down.

hasnt been completing random events for me eg. talking to giles then just sitting in the interface without picking the correct answer, or when mysterios old man appears it will just talk to him and not click "click here to continue" to finish off the random event

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it. This has happened several times, so it is not a one time thing. It usually happens about 20 minutes after i start the script. It always says that i have not gained experience in 10 minutes, then shuts down.

In the latest TRiBot version the random handler should handle open interfaces. So if it happens again it should be closed automatically. I'm going to test if that actually works later today - if not I'll add something to handle it myself.

hasnt been completing random events for me eg. talking to giles then just sitting in the interface without picking the correct answer, or when mysterios old man appears it will just talk to him and not click "click here to continue" to finish off the random event

Unfortunately I can't do anything about that - all random events are handled by the TRiBot client. Make sure you have updated TRiBot to the latest version as there were some problems with previous version in the last few days.

Hey, I am just trying it out and it is attacking fine, only thing is that it wont pick up my bronze arrows.

How have you added bronze arrows to the loot list? Did you pick it from the list on the left or did you manually add it? Perhaps you entered the name or the ID wrong. But it could be something else, I'll check it out later today.

im using this on a high leveld account, if i get banned is it a permenant ban or is it ust a 3 day ban? and do jagex rewind stats?

im using this on a high leveld account, if i get banned is it a permenant ban or is it ust a 3 day ban? and do jagex rewind stats?

I have unfortunately been banned by a Bot Busting event for 3 days. If you are only botting to gain xp you will nearly always get a 3 day ban. If you get a macroing ban again you will be perm banned though. Jagex does not rewind/reset stats.

Try to bot in an unknown area mainly to avoid bot busting events. I botted at minotaurs which is a pretty common spot. I suggest you Shadow Warriors :) Very unknown area but you can even use a salve amuluet(e).

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_warrior

by the way, this is a great bot absolutely love it keep up the good work man

Thanks, appreciate your post :)

Right click looting doesn't work after 170 mouse speed ;(..

Hmm I'm just using the TRiBot API. I'll check it out and see if I can write my own method that works.

I think the TRiBot API right clicking is either shoddy or broken currently. There's definitely something whack going on with it..

I think the TRiBot API right clicking is either shoddy or broken currently. There's definitely something whack going on with it..

Yeah it doesn't seem to handle stacked NPC's and stacked things in general well at this moment.

Uploaded V4 to the repo. Has a new paint that will be used once it goes premium. I might need a 5h proggy with the new paint so please post your progress reports!

rNv3sjj.png

When I load up the TriBot and try to run the script, it says unable to download the script. Is the script/bot down or something?

When I load up the TriBot and try to run the script, it says unable to download the script. Is the script/bot down or something?

This

Weird, it should work. The file size increased because of the new paint but it's still just like 150kB which should be no problem at all. Perhaps the repository has a problem.. Let me know if the problem still exists.

This morning I open my Bot and it updated to (version 8.04) and then tried running the script again and it says "Downloading script 'JJ's AIO Fighter' then about 30 seconds later it says "Unable to load script 'JJ's AIO Fighter'. =(

This morning I open my Bot and it updated to (version 8.04) and then tried running the script again and it says "Downloading script 'JJ's AIO Fighter' then about 30 seconds later it says "Unable to load script 'JJ's AIO Fighter'. =(

It's probably due to the heavy DDOS attack going on right now. It could be my script though as it's quite large since I added a few images as base64 encoded.

Was getting the same problem last night. Other than that man, really nice script!

Edit: Yeah still not working.

Edited by lolswagger1234

Damn. Do other scripts work for you? If so I'll make it grab the images from the web instead of having them base64 encoded.

Is V4 working for anyone? If not I'll revert to the previous for the time being.

still says unable to load script

Just to confirm yes, others are working but not yours. 

Yeah this script is amazing but it doesn't currently work for me. Same issue as the two posting previous to me.

Alright guys. The DDOS didn't help with finding out what caused the problem. I'm going to change the loading of images so the file size gets reduced! Update within a few minutes!

EDIT: Alright script has been updated. It should work fine now. It can take a while before the version on the repository is updated.

Current status: APPROVED

EDIT: Approved, let me know if it works now!

Edited by J J

During this time of tribot going up and down, I have managed to get my scripts working again by, trying over and over to launch them. (Usually about 2-3 times) First thing is, really like the new GUI man! But the only problem I have is when picking up loot, after it picks it up, it goes over the same spot two times and then continues. Any ideas?