Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J J

[COMBAT] JJ's AIO Fighter Lite [GUI] [Range/Mage/Melee]

166 posts in this topic

May i ask the format to loot items, ive tried item (itemid) but it doesnt work

Just enter the ID (numbers only) or enter the name (any combination of letters). Then click on the add button and it will go to the right. On the right panel it will show like the format you tried.

Sir, you're a legend. IMO don't release the source, keep working on the script and then make it premium. It's that good!

Thanks, I'll see about that.

hey would this be good for pures? im 1 pray also like 51 att 51 str any places on ur script for tht anyone please reply, Thanks!

Not intrested in making money just need xp.

Yeah you would just need to find a good spot. The script supports all monsters that can be killed in a normal way (not gargoyles using a rockhammer or anything). You could try goblins in the Security of Stronghold and move to minotaurs once you can wear dragon weapons. Select bones to peaches to pick up the bones and convert them to peaches to eat.

Is there any way that you could be able to put the arrows back in the quiver when you run out?

Currently not but it has been requested a few times so I will probably add that in the next release. If it gets the out of arrows message it will check if any item in the inventory has the name "arrow" or "knife" and probably some others; and check the stack and equip them.

nice script

Thanks

To respond in the previous posts.

Every 2 minutes I get a Firewall Promt. I hit allow, but it still comes up 2 minutes later

"obduro.org"

"209.141.40.129"

If I just leave the promt alone, the prompts start to stack up and lag the client.

You can also select "Always enable". That way it will never pop up again. The connection is needed to send anonymous statistics to my server.

You can find the statistics here: http://obduro.org/scriptstats/jjsfighter.php

A nice curve for nearly all skills now and going to hit 200 days runtime today.

I have three constructive criticisms, other than these the script is of a very respectable quality;

1. Mouse speed, increase it please or add an option to adjust the speed.

Reason: Wasted XP/Hour, moving mouse position to the current monster position, by the time it gets there the monster has often moved.

2. Change the no XP idle log out from 5 minutes to 10 minutes..

Reason: Earlier it logged out due to the Maze random taking so long to be solved. Your script thought that it had messed up when in actual fact it was just the maze random taking 6 minutes.

3. When using B2P tablets make sure it drops items received from randoms or instantly picks up bones after eating a peach.

Reason: Inventory ends up getting clogged up with coins, gems and random event items.

Hope you don't take offence, just trying to help you objectively improve your script, great job so far though.

1. I'll add a slider to manually select the mouse speed in the next version

2. Alright. I might just change it to 10 minutes, or work on something clever to check if a random event has happened (-> reset)

3. Hm yeah I doubt people that are using B2P want to keep the random event items. What items are there? Gems and coins mainly. Perhaps keep the stackable items. Could also add a checkbox in the GUI to drop random event items to make sure it works as expected for everyone.

Begging you to change the mouse-speed..

It would increase my XP-hr by around 25-40% maybe more :).. I'll give you a nice 10 hour+ proggy when the mouse speed has been increased to instantaneous :D!

Also, any chance you could scrap right click attacking? Seems to do it sometimes and around half of the time it mis-clicks.

Yeah I'll add a slider very soon. I have to hand in 4 projects this week from the whole semester so I'm pretty busy right now. But I'll have some time later this week.

It should only right click when needed but I'll check it out.

fantastic

1 person likes this

To respond in the previous posts.

You can also select "Always enable". That way it will never pop up again. The connection is needed to send anonymous statistics to my server.

You can find the statistics here: http://obduro.org/scriptstats/jjsfighter.php

A nice curve for nearly all skills now and going to hit 200 days runtime today.

1. I'll add a slider to manually select the mouse speed in the next version

2. Alright. I might just change it to 10 minutes, or work on something clever to check if a random event has happened (-> reset)

3. Hm yeah I doubt people that are using B2P want to keep the random event items. What items are there? Gems and coins mainly. Perhaps keep the stackable items. Could also add a checkbox in the GUI to drop random event items to make sure it works as expected for everyone.

Yeah I'll add a slider very soon. I have to hand in 4 projects this week from the whole semester so I'm pretty busy right now. But I'll have some time later this week.

It should only right click when needed but I'll check it out.

Excellent man, in regards to the right clicking, it does it when it's trying to pick up loot and there's an attackable NPC on top of them which is correct. However it also right clicks the monster when trying to attack it if there's loot underneath the monsters feet which is unnecessary as the monster will always left click prioritise over the loot as you probably know. Your script is absolutely flawless using B2P apart from the five minute logout thing which you say you're planning to address anyway. Great job man, I love this script, when the mouse speed is made adjustable and the fail-safe log out timer is adjusted this is worthy of being a low-cost premium script.

Edited by sNoWy

When about will the update be pushed?

I'm going to guess somewhere between Friday and Sunday but I honestly don't know :). Soon hopefully!

I just ran this for about 17 hours flawlessly overnight /while i was at work. gaining a consistent 48k xp/hour. I'll take it over 60k xp/hour with yaks because I highly doubt any j-mods bust the location I'm using.

On my phone once again. I'll update it somewhere tomorrow most likely. At very least by monday but I'm pretty sure I'll have some time tomorrow.

Hey just wanted to let you know that food wont work its dectecting and saying i dont have any food even tho its in my invy just wanted to let you know!

Excellent man, in regards to the right clicking, it does it when it's trying to pick up loot and there's an attackable NPC on top of them which is correct. However it also right clicks the monster when trying to attack it if there's loot underneath the monsters feet which is unnecessary as the monster will always left click prioritise over the loot as you probably know. Your script is absolutely flawless using B2P apart from the five minute logout thing which you say you're planning to address anyway. Great job man, I love this script, when the mouse speed is made adjustable and the fail-safe log out timer is adjusted this is worthy of being a low-cost premium script.

Alright, I'll see if I can adjust the right clicking. I think it's something in the TRiBot API. Probably a failsafe incase the monster is a higher level than you or something.

I've just updated the GUI to support a custom mouse speed. I will push the update later today. 

Thanks I will be looking foward to an update!

Great :) I will release an update today, not sure if I will be able to cover everything though.

When about will the update be pushed?

I'm going to guess somewhere between Friday and Sunday but I honestly don't know :). Soon hopefully!

See above.

I just ran this for about 17 hours flawlessly overnight /while i was at work. gaining a consistent 48k xp/hour. I'll take it over 60k xp/hour with yaks because I highly doubt any j-mods bust the location I'm using.

Nice man :) I would say it's rather hard to detect this script other than with a bot busting event. I would advise you to change spots once in a while :P I spend 3 months at minotaurs with might have been a bit obvious.. then I got banned for 2 days by a bot busting event unfortunately.

Hey just wanted to let you know that food wont work its dectecting and saying i dont have any food even tho its in my invy just wanted to let you know!

Yeah check the General subforum, there is an issue with the TRiBot client. It seems Jagex are doing some maintenance, there are close to no people online either. Nothing I can do about it. By the time TRiLeZ has updated the client I think my update will be pushed as well.

EDIT: Here is a sneak peak :)

xpJzZf0.png

Edited by J J

Every 2 minutes I get a Firewall Promt. I hit allow, but it still comes up 2 minutes later

"obduro.org"

"209.141.40.129"

If I just leave the promt alone, the prompts start to stack up and lag the client.

if you haven't solved it yet alls you have to do is select 'always deny' and it will stop poping up:)

if you haven't solved it yet alls you have to do is select 'always deny' and it will stop poping up:)

Yup :)

31/10/2013 (Version 3.0)

- Added mouse speed slider to GUI

- Added option to drop junk random event items

- Safety logout increased to 10 minutes due to potential slow solving of the maze random event

- Script should now re-equip ranging ammo if the stack in your inventory is > 100.

If you check on top of this page.. "TRiBot has been updated to work with Oct. 31's release."

Looks like inventory items have been fixed, happy botting!

NOTE: it can take a while before the version on the repository is up to date.

Random event junk list

"kebab", "beer", "sapphire", "emerald", "ruby", "diamond", "strange fruit", "cosmic talisman", "spinach roll", "camo", "lederhosen", "frog token", "mime"

Ammo list

"arrow", "knife", "bolt", "dart", "javelin", "throwing axe"

Let me know if I need to add anything. Also, if this would turn into a premium script what price should it be? I was thinking of something like 5$ with unlimited instances. Less than a month of VIP.

Edited by J J

This may be a stupid question, but I'm new to this. I have lobster in my inventory, yet the script does not eat the lobster or recognize it in my inventory. Also, whenever I get a random the script just seems to stop.

Seems to be working fine, but it WON'T STOP OPENING THE STAT INTERFACES. I've manually had to move it out of them 5 times in the last 20 minutes. The "anti ban" is making it more risky then if it didn't have it in there.

1 person likes this

Why does the script ask to connect to obduro.org and then a random IP?

Read the first post, it connects to my server to send anonymous script statistics.

Statistics here: http://obduro.org/scriptstats/jjsfighter.php

145 million xp gained so far in 225 days of runtime.

This may be a stupid question, but I'm new to this. I have lobster in my inventory, yet the script does not eat the lobster or recognize it in my inventory. Also, whenever I get a random the script just seems to stop.

You are probably using an outdated version of TRiBot. Inventory items broke on 31 oct. It has been fixed later that day. Randoms are handled by TRiBot and should not stop the script. But I've read about some issues.. 

Seems to be working fine, but it WON'T STOP OPENING THE STAT INTERFACES. I've manually had to move it out of them 5 times in the last 20 minutes. The "anti ban" is making it more risky then if it didn't have it in there.

What is the problem if the stat interface is open? No need to check your inventory at all times because a normal human would check the hp bar to check if it's time to eat. Then switch to the inventory tab. That's how I play and millions with me.

I've read about interfaces being updated/broken though so perhaps it isn't hovering the skills?

can script be updated to combat the id change just after the ingame recent update please

? What do you mean? This script does not use any ID's at all except for interfaces. What isn't working?

Mine often clicks on 'hp' when hovering the skill xp. It then attempts to click the monster through the 'attack explanation' thingo

I'm training at ghouls, but now and again it keeps on running to the slayer castle and attacking the bats? but tbh this is one of the best scripts iv'e used got me from 60-83 str and not been banned :D

can you fix so you can use lobster, only allows me to pick sharks and when i type in the id of lobsters i doesnt work either

TRibot related issue most likely. It should be fixed with the TRiBot release of 1 nov.

Mine often clicks on 'hp' when hovering the skill xp. It then attempts to click the monster through the 'attack explanation' thingo

Weird.. I'll check it out!

The only thing left that would be awesome is being able to equip arrows that you have looted.

I've added something in the V3! Once you are out of arrows/bolts/etc. it checks if you have over 100 in your inventory. If you have over 100 it will equip then and continue! Let me know if it works.

I'm training at ghouls, but now and again it keeps on running to the slayer castle and attacking the bats? but tbh this is one of the best scripts iv'e used got me from 60-83 str and not been banned :D

Thanks :) It should only walk a maximum of 10 tiles. Perhaps I missed something there.. I'll check it out. If you watch your account and bot less than 10 hours a day you should be safe. The only way of getting banned that way is by a bot busting event..

Thank you for answering my previous question. Also, sometimes I will come back to find the bot stuck in a skill menu, unable to close it.