Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J J

[COMBAT] JJ's AIO Fighter Lite [GUI] [Range/Mage/Melee]

166 posts in this topic

Just got off 2 day ban, got from 70 - 76 str overnight though, thanks for the levels.

Stay off the botting for a little now.

Just got off 2 day ban, got from 70 - 76 str overnight though, thanks for the levels.

Stay off the botting for a little now.

Did you get a normal macroing ban or from bot busting? I got banned because of bot busting. I didn't see anyone though. Jagex their system has definately improved or they have hired JMods to walk around RuneScape 24/7 and spot bots.

Drunken Dwarf keeps killing me :'(

Sucks man but that is related to the TRiBot random handler (mainly). It should be improved now.

wheres the link to download?

You can find it on the repository.

https://tribot.org/repository/index.php?search=jj&sort=default&category=all&price=any

Does this bury bones?

Nope

I keep getting a firewall prompt over and over with the script. anyone else?

Yeah if you read the "warning" you can see that it makes an internet connection to my server to send anonymous statistics.

http://obduro.org/scriptstats/jjsfighter.php

It keeps track of the average XP/h per level and total xp gained.

Total runtime: 5666931 (65 days, 14 hours, 08 minutes, 51 seconds)

Total attack xp: 5835313

Total strength xp: 14320118

Total defence xp: 6328085

Total ranged xp: 7692569

Total magic xp: 955749

Total hitpoints xp: 11581286

5.8m attack xp, 14.3m strength xp, 6.3m defence xp, 7.7m ranged xp, 955k mage xp and 11.6m hitpoints xp gained so far in 65 days, 14 hours, 8 minutes and 51 seconds. (1574 hours)

Only a few posts so I assume it works near flawless.

Edited by J J

I think this is a great script, but there is one problem i keep getting on all accounts.

Once the bot has picked up bones to fill the inventory, it keeps right-clicking the bones-to-peaches tab but does not use it.

Then eventually it logs out after a few minutes of no xp gained. 

I think this is a great script, but there is one problem i keep getting on all accounts.

Once the bot has picked up bones to fill the inventory, it keeps right-clicking the bones-to-peaches tab but does not use it.

Then eventually it logs out after a few minutes of no xp gained. 

Hm weird, it should just click regardless of uptext. Perhaps it will work if I add "Break" as option to select. Right now it is just click() with no option. I've seen it happening myself once so I'll test if this works better!

Does it put arrows back into your quiver? or what?

No but it can loot them. That reminds me of something.. I should add support for stacked items while looting.

It does randoms right?

Yes, randoms are handled by the TRiBot random engine and not by any Script. Random solvers have improved the last few days so it should work fine.

Thanks for the progress report :) Script has been used for more than 3000 hours now, quite a lot. Going up quickly so people are definately using this a lot, around 500h/day usage right now :)

Every 2 minutes I get a Firewall Promt. I hit allow, but it still comes up 2 minutes later

"obduro.org"

"209.141.40.129"

If I just leave the promt alone, the prompts start to stack up and lag the client.

I have three constructive criticisms, other than these the script is of a very respectable quality;

1. Mouse speed, increase it please or add an option to adjust the speed.

Reason: Wasted XP/Hour, moving mouse position to the current monster position, by the time it gets there the monster has often moved.

2. Change the no XP idle log out from 5 minutes to 10 minutes..

Reason: Earlier it logged out due to the Maze random taking so long to be solved. Your script thought that it had messed up when in actual fact it was just the maze random taking 6 minutes.

3. When using B2P tablets make sure it drops items received from randoms or instantly picks up bones after eating a peach.

Reason: Inventory ends up getting clogged up with coins, gems and random event items.

Hope you don't take offence, just trying to help you objectively improve your script, great job so far though.

Edited by sNoWy

I have three constructive criticisms, other than these the script is of a very respectable quality;

1. Mouse speed, increase it please or add an option to adjust the speed.

Reason: Wasted XP/Hour, moving mouse position to the current monster position, by the time it gets there the monster has often moved.

2. Change the no XP idle log out from 5 minutes to 10 minutes..

Reason: Earlier it logged out due to the Maze random taking so long to be solved. Your script thought that it had messed up when in actual fact it was just the maze random taking 6 minutes.

3. When using B2P tablets make sure it drops items received from randoms or instantly picks up bones after eating a peach.

Reason: Inventory ends up getting clogged up with coins, gems and random event items.

Hope you don't take offence, just trying to help you objectively improve your script, great job so far though.

+1 for the thing that he said about the maze

Begging you to change the mouse-speed..

It would increase my XP-hr by around 25-40% maybe more :).. I'll give you a nice 10 hour+ proggy when the mouse speed has been increased to instantaneous :D!

Also, any chance you could scrap right click attacking? Seems to do it sometimes and around half of the time it mis-clicks.

Edited by sNoWy

I'll checkw everything out. I'm on my phone right now so I can't respond to everyone.

I'll add a failsafe for the maze random and a slider in the GUI to select your desired mouse speed.

I'm thinking of releasing the full source as well so people can spot bugs and change things themselves.

I'll checkw everything out. I'm on my phone right now so I can't respond to everyone.

I'll add a failsafe for the maze random and a slider in the GUI to select your desired mouse speed.

I'm thinking of releasing the full source as well so people can spot bugs and change things themselves.

Sir, you're a legend. IMO don't release the source, keep working on the script and then make it premium. It's that good!

hey would this be good for pures? im 1 pray also like 51 att 51 str any places on ur script for tht anyone please reply, Thanks!

Not intrested in making money just need xp.

1 person likes this