Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J J

[COMBAT] JJ's AIO Fighter Lite [GUI] [Range/Mage/Melee]

166 posts in this topic

Hey,

JJ's Fighter Lite is the lite version of JJ's Fighter Pro. It comes with all features except that it stops after 30 minutes. However, you can restart the script as many times as you like.

Premium version thread: here

Lite version on the repository: here

Features

• Melee, range, mage support
  • Eating
  • Looting
  • Banking
  • Bones to peaches
  • XP checking
  • Fast monster switching
  • Dynamic mainloop

Screenshots

d4PvKID.png

ghWaGFv.png

ss3YDGO.png

281y6fo.png

Edited by J J
Version 17.2 update
3 people like this

Why does it constantly need to connect to your server? (obduro.org)

Edited by Dusty

Why does it constantly need to connect to your server? (obduro.org)

It sends anonymous script statistics. Used for researching purposes.. to see how much my scripts get used and the total xp.

http://obduro.org/scriptstats.html

http://obduro.org/scriptstats/jjsfighter.php

You can see what it sends in Client Debug. Just the xp of your combat skills and their levels.

Eventually it will have a full table showing the xp/h you can expect at a certain level.

There have been more commits for my Willow chopper, you can see the table here: http://obduro.org/scriptstats/jjswillowchopper.php

It wouldn't have been accepted to the repository if it sended your username, IP or anything like that.

Edited by J J

Ah. I see...  I guess im your first few instances... The looting works on this one, better than the other free aio. I'm going to run it for a few hours and see what i can get.

Seems to have a problem with picking up bones when using bones to peaches. It usually picks them up but can sometimes spend a few minutes miss clicking trying to pick them up.

Seems to have a problem with picking up bones when using bones to peaches. It usually picks them up but can sometimes spend a few minutes miss clicking trying to pick them up.

Alright for me it usually misclicks only three times. I'll see if I can improve it but it's just pretty hard to properly click the items.

What I plan to add today:

- Failsafe if your character is stuck (eg. Security of Stronghold clicked on door)

- More accurate looting

- Perhaps more

EDIT:

Changelog

13/10/2013

- Script will stop if you are out of ammo or out of runes

- Script will stop if you haven't gained xp in 5 minutes.

- Improved antiban

EDIT 2:

Made a huge mistake and executed a wrong query that deleted a huge part of the data. So I decided to reset everything. Atleast there is only 15 hours of data lost but the tables were looking so nice! :P Oh well..

Edited by J J
1 person likes this

Please post some progress reports and/or bug reports if there are any!

Mage (fire strike)

awL42wf.png

Edited by J J

Can you kill gargoyle with it? (it has to use the rock hammer on it)

Nope sorry it does only support normal killing.

So far so good.

e8ol.png

Nice progress report, thanks :)

Where do you guys think the best place would be to use this script as a 1 def range pure with 90 range?

I assume the script will work on flesh crawlers, think those are pretty good for pures. Perhaps even experiments.. let me know what works and what doesn't.

Perhaps adding safe spotting?

Would be pretty hard to add for each situation. Pures should also be able to survive with bones to peaches tabs.

I've made some changes, see the changelog in the first post. Version 2.1 will be on the SDN soon (auto updated for everyone)

I should have specified.. I'm looking for a pretty isolated area that isn't going to get me banned. Just got a 2 day temp ban on my acc a few days ago at rock crabs. I'm also aware that both those suggestions are pretty dead due to high ban rates. Rather common mod swept areas. Not that I don't appreciate the suggestion.. I'm just trying to think of a secluded dungeon in the middle of nowhere I could camp for days. If one exists.. lol

I should have specified.. I'm looking for a pretty isolated area that isn't going to get me banned. Just got a 2 day temp ban on my acc a few days ago at rock crabs. I'm also aware that both those suggestions are pretty dead due to high ban rates. Rather common mod swept areas. Not that I don't appreciate the suggestion.. I'm just trying to think of a secluded dungeon in the middle of nowhere I could camp for days. If one exists.. lol

I have maxed out an account at Taverley Dungeon Hill Giants. That was on normal RS though but still.. pretty good spot and you should be able to survive. I'm not sure if B2P works on big bones though in RS07.

I've updated the script statistics and I have managed to generate a chart :)

4QVc8.png

Can also filter per skill

4QVjO.png

Some xp rates are still -1 because not all skills/levels are filled right now but that's a matter of time.

There are some looting bugs in v2.1 but those are fixed in v2.11

Not sure if the repo has been updated already. I have had no problems with using the tab. Make sure to select the checkbox.

Could you add special attacks?

Might add special attacks later as well as setting saving. I need to do 1 quest before I can get 60 attack and wear a dragon weapons. Need to get a few skills before I can do that quest though.. want to have my account perfectly quested so I've been at 59 attack/43 defence for a few weeks lol.

Does it work on ranging caged npcs?

Probably not because it has inbuilt checks if you can reach the NPC. That check will probably return false because of the fence. Not sure though, it might work.

Please consider adding the option to "Switch to Attack Style ____" once you hit a certain level, then be able to switch to another style once that target has been reached, etc. It would certainly be helpful when training lower level accounts. Solid script so far, using it on 8 accounts.

1 person likes this

Please consider adding the option to "Switch to Attack Style ____" once you hit a certain level, then be able to switch to another style once that target has been reached, etc. It would certainly be helpful when training lower level accounts. Solid script so far, using it on 8 accounts.

It will only benefit a small amount of people - mainly people that are training accounts for gold farming. I don't think I'll add an option like that.

Nice script JJ! :)

Thanks Shatterhand :P

--

Also a heads up, I just got a bot busting ban while using this script. I've spend 500 hours at minotaurs and I achieved all my original goals. But I still needed to get 94 magic and decided to fire strike at minotaurs. I've been doing that for the past 1-2 weeks or so and I just got a bot busting ban today.

It does mean that this script is properly coded though as they couldn't catch me without bot busting. I didn't see anyone around me and no one spoke in the chatbox. I think it was an invisible JMod or something.