Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fuck you, ran bot for 3 hours, came back and I was in lumby, bank was cleaned all my money was stolen along with my items with the person "S0Ck1" added. SCrew you.

He probably got access to your account like he did with mine.....

Yeah...

It wasn't him. You probably downloaded a shady program, script, or went to a website.

Warfront is legit and makes some of the best scripts out there.

There is so many issues with tribot at the moment, that I can't even confirm or deny this from existing.

Is anyone else experiencing this, so I can add it to the list of bugs?

Warfront1

4x400, on 07 Nov 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:snapback.png

Fletching at Seers, but this also happened in varrock.

Bot is running off after starting to fletch and making itself run behind the bank, thus getting itself stuck.

Not sure exactly how often this is, but it's pretty common

This does occur and it happens randomly and sometimes after you get out of a random event. However I babysit so it's still a nice script. This fix and maybe some anti-ban would make the script flawless imo

Edited by zach_eli

4x400, on 07 Nov 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:snapback.png

This does occur and it happens randomly and sometimes after you get out of a random event. However I babysit so it's still a nice script. This fix and maybe some anti-ban would make the script flawless imo

This would actually believe or not be a client issue. Next time it occurs submit a screenshot, so I can forward it to upper management.

Warfront1

Failed to solve the quiz random today, dont know why. And when its cutting bows, and the forrester random comes, it always fail because it dont drop anything from backbag and it cant pick the birdmeat from the ground because the backbag is full. You should add it to drop one bow (u) so it can pick up the birdmeat and give it to forrester. 

But i love the script, THANKS!

Failed to solve the quiz random today, dont know why. And when its cutting bows, and the forrester random comes, it always fail because it dont drop anything from backbag and it cant pick the birdmeat from the ground because the backbag is full. You should add it to drop one bow (u) so it can pick up the birdmeat and give it to forrester. 

But i love the script, THANKS!

The client does that with the Randoms. It's probably a problem with the Clients Random Solver

Oh and almost 99 fletching using this script :)

Congratulations, be sure to send in a screenshot! Also you are correct on the random issue. There is not

one line of code pertaining to random events in Auto Fletcher Elite. This is something the client handles, and in this

case has seemed to not function properly. 

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

Hi mate,

Any chance of selecting a bank square? as most of us im sure like to sit in world 1 underneath 100 players fletching BUT after a while it seems to move up the line of bank booths and you end up sticking out like dogs balls and at more risk of being seen/noticed.

Thankyou for an awesome free script - I may add you on skype later on.

Regards,

~Pie

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/2wriupx/5

I got 7;30 min proggy here and I've been using this both for 4/5days now!
Its a good script but here are some bugs i came along;
-Moves up or down the bankspots as lang as the camera does not faces North!
-Sometimes randomly goes out of bank booth but always corrects itself! (rly wierd but it corrects itself so its good!)

For the rest the script is GREAT MAN! going to get 99 soon! thank you warfront1

Are bank PINs handled by the client or the script? I use another script that enters my PIN but this one doesn't.

Means I can't use this script for more than 6 hours before I have to manually enter the bank PIN. Very good script though, would be flawless if it could do PINs.

Warfront are you going to get back to our questions? it seems i'm not the only one with issues, this script needs to be updated.

Thankyou.

I actually explained the technicalities behind this in another thread:

My Fletching script simply uses the openBank() method, nothing else. There is literally no other logic than if you need to bank, open the bank (hand it off to the client built in method). In fact, there are some issues pertaining to the method that have appeared, although none are script breaking:1) If not facing in a direct manor, will sometimes go up and down booths 2) Will sometimes leave the bank for no reason (Will fix itself by walking back) I was gathering more data before I send in a report, as the issues are extremely rare. Warfront1

This is actually something that the client is doing on its own, literally the single only thing that I use to open the bank is a client method

(aka. its not my code.. it is tribots). I would suggest going to a bank with limited booths if you are really receiving that many issues from it.

It however appears to work fine for multiple other people.

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Hey guys, Optimus here
        This script is arguably the most powerful script on the market, with over 5 years of development put into it, the end result is an easy and safe to use script that should meet all your combat and magic training needs!
        This script can train combat & magic using almost every training method available. Enjoy  
        Preview:   Features Overview:   AIO Combat Features:
        10 Hour free trial Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too:  Brutal black dragons! *NEW*  Wyverns! *NEW*  Everything in the stronghold of security *NEW*  Slayer dungeons *NEW*  Sand crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) *NEW*  Rock crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) Dragons Giants Goblins Ghouls Dagganoths Druids And hundreds more different monsters! Support all banks in Runescape Support all teleports Supports all food types Guthans healing Dwarf multicannon support Supports all weapons and special attacks Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank Supports all potions Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup). Full prayer support Resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island). Safe spotting optional Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met Bones to peaches support Herb cleaning and dropping ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating Telekinetic grab support Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more) Can bury bones Load & save GUI settings Profit calculations and xp tracking Start the script from anywhere AND MORE!     AIO Magic Features: The script can train magic using the following methods:   Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported Every single curse spell available Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour! Splashing! All alchemy spells All enchantment spells Superheat item All teleport spells The script can also train with the following lunar spells! Humidify Plank make Superglass make Tan leather Spin flax and More!   Purchase info and script trial info:   Packages:
        Free Trial Price: $FREE  Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy   1 month Package Price: $8  VIP is not required to run the script  The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month  Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums   To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below: TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic     Gallery:                      
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Fletcher

Script Features

Anti-ban Compliance 2.0 Level 10
      Fletches all logs (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, or magic) into arrow shafts, shortbows, longbows, crossbow stocks, or shields
      Strings all shortbows and longbows (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, and magic)
      Makes all arrows (headless, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, amethyst, and broad)
      Makes all bolts (bronze, blurite, iron, silver, steel, mithril, adamant, runite, dragon, and broad)
      Makes all tipped bolts (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)
      Makes all darts (bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, and dragon)
      Cuts all gems into bolt tips (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)

GUI Preview

Cut, String, Make, or Chisel: Choose which style of training you want the script to use
      Materials: Choose the material you want the script to use to train with
      Finished Product: Choose the item you want the script to make with the material you have chosen

Progress Reports

• By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• By jelllo0
      My bot will only attempt to cut wood with an equiped bronze axe. Is there a way to have my bot use an unequipped axe with the Einstein script appropriate for the bots woodcutting level?
    • By adamhackz
      Script Status 
      The script is currently Free/Open Access to all Non-VIP and VIP users.
      If you'd like to support me, you can go ahead give me a :thonking: emoji. 

Features

- Will automatically switch to the next best logs to turn into unstrung bows upon level-up
      - Supports arguments
      progressive (untested but should make arrow shafts up to level 5)-> shortbows -> longbows ->oak shortbow -> oak longbows ->willow shortbow - > willow longbow - >maple shortbow - > maple longbow -> yew shortbow - > yew longbow -> magic longbow maple shortbow maple longbow yew shortbow yew longbow magic shortbow magic longbow string (only works for magic longbows at the moment)

Download: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2722

Source: https://github.com/bolsilent/TRiBot/tree/master/progressiveFletcher2

Bug Reports
      Think you've found a bug? I'll happily fix it as long as you say more than "skript broke plz fix".

ChangeLog

Hide contents  
      Version 1.00 soon tm
      Version 2.00 Fixed a bug where script tried to fletch while bank was open
      Version 3.00 Fixed a bug with fletching arrow shafts
      Version 4.00 Added more human-like stringing(still only supports magic longs)
      Version 5.00 Fixed bug where inventory wouldn't deposit, removed unnecessary code, added a timeout to stop attempts to double withdraw
      Version 6.00 Rewrote the entire script with a different framework, still fairly basic but improved greatly.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 19 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies