Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

301 posts in this topic

Fuck you, ran bot for 3 hours, came back and I was in lumby, bank was cleaned all my money was stolen along with my items with the person "S0Ck1" added. SCrew you.

He probably got access to your account like he did with mine.....

Yeah...

It wasn't him. You probably downloaded a shady program, script, or went to a website.

Warfront is legit and makes some of the best scripts out there.

Warfront:

Could you implement a log out after supplies are out?

7a86e621de6077f6fc500a2f4790c2d6.png

10 hour proggie, but it ran out of logs at like 5 or 6 hours I'm assuming. It only had 7.25k to cut, which is why the experience p/h is so low.

It just sat idling in the bank for 4-5 hours. :P.

There is so many issues with tribot at the moment, that I can't even confirm or deny this from existing.

Is anyone else experiencing this, so I can add it to the list of bugs?

Warfront1

4x400, on 07 Nov 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:snapback.png

Fletching at Seers, but this also happened in varrock.

Bot is running off after starting to fletch and making itself run behind the bank, thus getting itself stuck.

Not sure exactly how often this is, but it's pretty common

This does occur and it happens randomly and sometimes after you get out of a random event. However I babysit so it's still a nice script. This fix and maybe some anti-ban would make the script flawless imo

Edited by zach_eli

4x400, on 07 Nov 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:snapback.png

This does occur and it happens randomly and sometimes after you get out of a random event. However I babysit so it's still a nice script. This fix and maybe some anti-ban would make the script flawless imo

This would actually believe or not be a client issue. Next time it occurs submit a screenshot, so I can forward it to upper management.

Warfront1

Failed to solve the quiz random today, dont know why. And when its cutting bows, and the forrester random comes, it always fail because it dont drop anything from backbag and it cant pick the birdmeat from the ground because the backbag is full. You should add it to drop one bow (u) so it can pick up the birdmeat and give it to forrester. 

But i love the script, THANKS!

Failed to solve the quiz random today, dont know why. And when its cutting bows, and the forrester random comes, it always fail because it dont drop anything from backbag and it cant pick the birdmeat from the ground because the backbag is full. You should add it to drop one bow (u) so it can pick up the birdmeat and give it to forrester. 

But i love the script, THANKS!

The client does that with the Randoms. It's probably a problem with the Clients Random Solver

Oh and almost 99 fletching using this script :)

Congratulations, be sure to send in a screenshot! Also you are correct on the random issue. There is not

one line of code pertaining to random events in Auto Fletcher Elite. This is something the client handles, and in this

case has seemed to not function properly. 

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

Hi mate,

Any chance of selecting a bank square? as most of us im sure like to sit in world 1 underneath 100 players fletching BUT after a while it seems to move up the line of bank booths and you end up sticking out like dogs balls and at more risk of being seen/noticed.

Thankyou for an awesome free script - I may add you on skype later on.

Regards,

~Pie

Great script! Planning to use it to get 99 :)

Is it possible to change the 'make-X' number random, in the debug it shows all random numbers but it always types in 99. Would be better if it was random, cheers.

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/2wriupx/5

I got 7;30 min proggy here and I've been using this both for 4/5days now!
Its a good script but here are some bugs i came along;
-Moves up or down the bankspots as lang as the camera does not faces North!
-Sometimes randomly goes out of bank booth but always corrects itself! (rly wierd but it corrects itself so its good!)

For the rest the script is GREAT MAN! going to get 99 soon! thank you warfront1

Are bank PINs handled by the client or the script? I use another script that enters my PIN but this one doesn't.

Means I can't use this script for more than 6 hours before I have to manually enter the bank PIN. Very good script though, would be flawless if it could do PINs.

Warfront are you going to get back to our questions? it seems i'm not the only one with issues, this script needs to be updated.

Thankyou.

Warfront are you going to get back to our questions? it seems i'm not the only one with issues, this script needs to be updated.

Thankyou.

I actually explained the technicalities behind this in another thread:

My Fletching script simply uses the openBank() method, nothing else. There is literally no other logic than if you need to bank, open the bank (hand it off to the client built in method). In fact, there are some issues pertaining to the method that have appeared, although none are script breaking:1) If not facing in a direct manor, will sometimes go up and down booths 2) Will sometimes leave the bank for no reason (Will fix itself by walking back) I was gathering more data before I send in a report, as the issues are extremely rare. Warfront1

This is actually something that the client is doing on its own, literally the single only thing that I use to open the bank is a client method

(aka. its not my code.. it is tribots). I would suggest going to a bank with limited booths if you are really receiving that many issues from it.

It however appears to work fine for multiple other people.

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

Started on my journey from 1-99 fletch today :) Let's hope this account doesn't get the ban hammer haha..

Got 99 Fletching Last night! Amazing work Warfront! Thanks a ton man!

33wtyl4.png

Edited by Austin.r321

great script but soemtimes get stuck behind bank and doesnt run back in instead thinks it can reach banker from where it is :\

do you mind adding the option "cut and string" feature ? :)

also please make the number it type random, it always types 99 

very nice script tho

Edited by RunescapeOfficial