The script doesn't work with the "Both" option meaning it can't task switch, (Cut & then string) please fix this!

There is not even an option to do both at the same time...

You must select one or the other currently.

Are you sure you are running my script? Auto Fletcher Elite

Warfront1

Fletching at Seers, but this also happened in varrock.

Bot is running off after starting to fletch and making itself run behind the bank, thus getting itself stuck.

Not sure exactly how often this is, but it's pretty common

There is so many issues with tribot at the moment, that I can't even confirm or deny this from existing.

Is anyone else experiencing this, so I can add it to the list of bugs?

Warfront1

wont even start 

• [22:25:25] Downloading script 'Auto Fletcher Elite'. 
  • [22:25:28] Script Started: Auto Fletcher Elite. 
  • [22:25:34] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/tribot/api2007/Banking$4 
  • [22:25:34] at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.openBank(kh:70) 
  • [22:25:34] at scripts.AutoFletcherElite.M(AutoFletcherElite.java:284)
  • [22:25:34] at scripts.AutoFletcherElite.M(AutoFletcherElite.java:208) 
  • [22:25:34] at scripts.AutoFletcherElite.run(AutoFletcherElite.java:247) 
  • [22:25:34] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 
  • [22:25:34] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.tribot.api2007.Banking$4 
  • [22:25:34] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) 
  • [22:25:34] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) 
  • [22:25:34] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) 
  • [22:25:34] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) 
  • [22:25:34] at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) 
  • [22:25:34] ... 5 more 
  • [22:25:34] Script Ended: Auto Fletcher Elite. 
  •  

wont even start 

• [22:25:25] Downloading script 'Auto Fletcher Elite'. 
  • [22:25:28] Script Started: Auto Fletcher Elite. 
  • [22:25:34] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/tribot/api2007/Banking$4 
  • [22:25:34] at org.tribot.api2007.Banking.openBank(kh:70) 
  • [22:25:34] at scripts.AutoFletcherElite.M(AutoFletcherElite.java:284)
  • [22:25:34] at scripts.AutoFletcherElite.M(AutoFletcherElite.java:208) 
  • [22:25:34] at scripts.AutoFletcherElite.run(AutoFletcherElite.java:247) 
  • [22:25:34] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 
  • [22:25:34] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.tribot.api2007.Banking$4 
  • [22:25:34] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) 
  • [22:25:34] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) 
  • [22:25:34] at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) 
  • [22:25:34] ... 5 more 
  • [22:25:34] Script Ended: Auto Fletcher Elite. 
  •  

Your missing important tribot folders, I would wipe your dependencies

at %appdata%

.tribot

and restart the client

Warfront1 

Started fletching in Varrock West bank, Came back 5 hours later and was in catherby bank, da hell. lol.

You probably got teleport away from Varrock West Bank from a random, and it was able to locate the nearest bank (catherby).

Most likely got teleported on top of white wolf mountain. The important thing is that it was still fletching  :D

Warfront1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By adamhackz
      Script Status 
      The script is currently Free/Open Access to all Non-VIP and VIP users.
      If you'd like to support me, you can go ahead give me a :thonking: emoji. 

Features

- Will automatically switch to the next best logs to turn into unstrung bows upon level-up
      - Supports arguments
      progressive (untested but should make arrow shafts up to level 5)-> shortbows -> longbows ->oak shortbow -> oak longbows ->willow shortbow - > willow longbow - >maple shortbow - > maple longbow -> yew shortbow - > yew longbow -> magic longbow maple shortbow maple longbow yew shortbow yew longbow magic shortbow magic longbow string (only works for magic longbows at the moment)

Download: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2722

Source: https://github.com/bolsilent/TRiBot/tree/master/progressiveFletcher2

Bug Reports
      Think you've found a bug? I'll happily fix it as long as you say more than "skript broke plz fix".

ChangeLog

Hide contents  
      Version 1.00 soon tm
      Version 2.00 Fixed a bug where script tried to fletch while bank was open
      Version 3.00 Fixed a bug with fletching arrow shafts
      Version 4.00 Added more human-like stringing(still only supports magic longs)
      Version 5.00 Fixed bug where inventory wouldn't deposit, removed unnecessary code, added a timeout to stop attempts to double withdraw
      Version 6.00 Rewrote the entire script with a different framework, still fairly basic but improved greatly.
    • By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a space. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14 avantoe potion (unf), item=14 mort myre fungus, item=14 super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1 needle, item=26 leather, item=10000 thread, item=26 leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Money Making & Killing Tzhaars
      Description:
      Tri AIO Tzhaar FIghter is a flawless script designed to kill all of the Tzhaar monsters in the Tzhaar City.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. While also being very safe for all account types, including pures! Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter is actually the only Tzhaar fighting script available on the market, and with all of the features listed below, I'm sure this will always be the best available Tzhaar Fighter available!

Tzhaar Creatures are a great monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      Safe spotting - If you are a pure, or just want to train without taking much damage, this script is perfect for you. You can fight them safely using Halberds ( for melee ), Ranged, or Magic.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are 3 ideas spots for pures to train on, and unlimited customisable training spots for mains!
      They are close to a bank - From any place in the dungeon, it will take no longer than 30 seconds to walk to the bank.
      Their loot - All tzhaar creatures have a massive drop table, including multiple items worth over 200k each!
      Features:
      Pictures:

Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository 

Thanks for reading 
    • By Tri
      This script is an all in one combat script that can fight every monster in Runescape safely with extensive features
      Combined with a premium all in one magic trainer that can train your magic up using nearly every magic training method available! 
      The script is now capable of training on all monster within this map! And additional monsters in dungeons such as the stronghold of security, slayer dungeon, taverly dungeon and many more places!

Features Overview:
      AIO Combat Features:
       VIP is not required!
        10 Hour free trial on the repository 
      Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too:
       Brutal black dragons! *NEW*
       Wyverns! *NEW*
       Everything in the stronghold of security *NEW*
       Slayer dungeons *NEW*
       Sand crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) *NEW*
       Rock crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) 
       Dragons
       Giants
       Goblins
       Ghouls
       Dagganoths
       Druids
       And hundreds more different monsters!
        Can bank at every bank in Runescape
        Can use all teleports
        Supports all food types
        Guthans healing
      Dwarf multicannon support
        Supports all weapons and special attacks
        Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
        Supports all potions
        Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack
        Customisable looting
      Full prayer support
      Resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro
        Safe spotting optional
      Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met
      Bones to peaches support
      Herb cleaning and dropping
        ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
        Telekinetic grab support
      Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more)
        Can bury bones
        Load & save GUI settings
        Profit calculations and xp tracking 
        Start the script from anywhere
      AND MORE!
      AIO Magic Features:
      This script isn't just an AIO combat script, it's also an All In One Magic script!
      The script can train magic using the following methods:

Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported
        Every single curse spell available
        Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour!
        Splashing!
        All alchemy spells
        All enchantment spells
        Superheat item
        All teleport spells
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
        Humidify
        Plank make
        Superglass make
        Tan leather
        Spin flax
        and More!

Purchase info and script trial info:

Packages:
      ~Free Trial~
      Price: $FREE
       Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
       Complete access to all features

~1 Month Package~ 
      Price: $10 
       VIP is not required to run the script
       The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
       Complete customer support via skype and the TRiBot forums

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-tri-aio-combat-magic/

Gallery
      Click show on the spoiler to view images of the script running

FAQs
    • By [email protected]
      I'm looking for a Scripter who is willing to tackle a small script for me. All I want to do is an alternative alching script. I would like it to charge an inventory of Bracelet of Ethereums using 1 token per Bracelet. The script will need to go back into the bank to take out 1  Ethereum token individually. Once the inventory is full of charged Bracelets, it alchs the bracelets and restarts. I would pay 8 dollars every 14 days for a script like that.  An example of this process could be found here: 
        As shown, this is still profitable to this day. 
    • By wastedbro
      Elite Chopper Pro - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Elite Chopper Pro is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (See second post for full list) Customer location support! Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! new! Profile System (beta feature) Save and Load custom Profiles!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      Two-Weeks (15 instances) - $4.95 One Month (15 instances) - $6.95 Three Month (15 instances) - $9.95 Six Month (15 instances) - $19.95        <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $24.95 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $9.95     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, Redwood, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Gnome Stronghold Yews Duel Arena (beta) Magics  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times. Async Mouse and Camera will be added in the future  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 55 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies