It stops whenever I get a random :(

Here's the debug

• [02:38:22] We are attempting to solve the Drill Demon random.
  • [02:38:22] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/xuggle/mediatool/ToolFactory
  • [02:38:22] at obf.jd.(om:187)
  • [02:38:22] at obf.sd.C(hf:1005)
  • [02:38:22] at obf.sd.run(hf:1163)
  • [02:38:22] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [02:38:22] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.xuggle.mediatool.ToolFactory
  • [02:38:22] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
  • [02:38:22] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [02:38:22] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
  • [02:38:22] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
  • [02:38:22] at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
  • [02:38:22] ... 4 more 

and after that I get logged out because the script does nothing at all while the paint keeps running.  My other scripts work fine and randoms don't mess them up.

Edited by Mr Frigid

It stops whenever I get a random :(

Here's the debug

• [02:38:22] We are attempting to solve the Drill Demon random.
  • [02:38:22] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/xuggle/mediatool/ToolFactory
  • [02:38:22] at obf.jd.(om:187)
  • [02:38:22] at obf.sd.C(hf:1005)
  • [02:38:22] at obf.sd.run(hf:1163)
  • [02:38:22] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [02:38:22] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.xuggle.mediatool.ToolFactory
  • [02:38:22] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [02:38:22] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
  • [02:38:22] at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
  • [02:38:22] ... 4 more 

and after that I get logged out because the script does absolute shit, and the paint keeps running.  My other scripts work fine and randoms don't fuck them up.

I would appreciate if you would refrain from the vulgar language, I am attempting to run a professional service here.

To address your concerns, there is not one single word pertaining to randoms within my script.

This is something that the client handles, and in this case the client's random handling has failed to solve your random.

In any case this should be reported on the Random Event Solvers forum thread Located at the link below:

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/14490-random-event-solvers-need-accounts-information/page-16

This is 100% out of my hands, and the only way to shine light on these issues is to post in the correct forum thread provided above.

Thanks,

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

working brilliantly,

would love if you could have a option to turn off randoms like a couple of alcher/superheaters do. makes it so you dont look like a bot when a strange plant pops up outside and everyone that is botting runs out to try and pick the fruit :s

other than that, THANKS!!

yeah this script is great except if you could have a turn off randoms option it could eliminate the risk of getting banned by a considerable amount.  just as the person said above, you could bot in a busy world among tons of others, so nobody can talk to you individually or notice you are botting, plus it wouldnt respond to all the randoms of others.  it would make the script even more awesome :P great work

I made this script function without ID's completely, meaning that runescape updates will not effect Auto Fletcher Elite.

However, the client is having issues at the moment. Head over to the Client Bug forums if you would like to

see developer chatter, and customers communicate about these issues.

The second upper management rectifies these issues, this script will be ready to function..
No update to my script required.

Hold Steady!

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

I made this script function without ID's completely, meaning that runescape updates will not effect Auto Fletcher Elite.

However, the client is having issues at the moment. Head over to the Client Bug forums if you would like to

The second upper management rectifies these issues, this script will be ready to function..

Hold Steady!

Warfront1

thanks for letting us know :)

Hold Steady!

Warfront1

Understood. Hopefully the problems will be rectified shortly.

Hold Steady!

Warfront1

Thanks mate!

Just letting you know that when making 'X' option doesn't work. It just spams the client debug with numbers.

[10:26:42] Pressing Enter[10:26:44] 1383272789482[10:26:44] Pressing Enter[10:26:46] 57963[10:26:46] Pressing Enter[10:26:48] 59854[10:26:48] Pressing Enter[10:26:50] 61839[10:26:50] Pressing Enter[10:27:21] 92575[10:27:21] Pressing Enter[10:27:23] 94697[10:27:23] Pressing Enter[10:27:25] 78150[10:27:25] Pressing Enter[10:27:27] 80625[10:27:27] Pressing Enter[10:27:30] 82790[10:27:30] Pressing Enter[10:27:32] 84874[10:27:32] Pressing Enter[10:27:34] 87279[10:27:34] Pressing Enter[10:27:37] 46985[10:27:37] Pressing Enter[10:27:39] 49086[10:27:39] Pressing Enter[10:27:41] 50883[10:27:41] Pressing Enter[10:27:43] 52913[10:27:43] Pressing Enter[10:27:45] 55296[10:27:45] Pressing Enter[10:27:47] 17749[10:27:47] Pressing Enter[10:27:49] 19671[10:27:49] Pressing Enter[10:27:52] 22214[10:27:52] Pressing Enter[10:27:54] 24082[10:27:54] Pressing Enter[10:27:56] 26059[10:27:56] Pressing Enter[10:27:58] 17197[10:27:58] Pressing Enter[10:28:00] 19055[10:28:00] Pressing Enter[10:28:02] 21024[10:28:02] Pressing Enter[10:28:04] 23037[10:28:04] Pressing Enter[10:28:06] 24978[10:28:06] Pressing Enter[10:28:07] 15693[10:28:07] Pressing Enter[10:28:10] 18502[10:28:10] Pressing Enter[10:28:12] 20581[10:28:12] Pressing Enter[10:28:15] 23307[10:28:15] Pressing Enter[10:28:17] 25272[10:28:17] Pressing Enter[10:28:20] 18206[10:28:20] Pressing Enter[10:28:22] 20570[10:28:22] Pressing Enter[10:28:24] 22386[10:28:24] Pressing Enter[10:28:26] 24632[10:28:26] Pressing Enter[10:28:29] 27375[10:28:29] Pressing Enter[10:28:32] 19531[10:28:32] Pressing Enter[10:28:34] 21778[10:28:34] Pressing Enter[10:28:37] 24556[10:28:37] Pressing Enter[10:28:39] 26847[10:28:39] Pressing Enter[10:28:41] 28741[10:28:41] Pressing Enter[10:28:43] 18940[10:28:43] Pressing Enter[10:28:45] 21070[10:28:45] Pressing Enter[10:28:48] 23437[10:28:48] Pressing Enter[10:28:49] 25258[10:28:49] Pressing Enter[10:28:51] 27381[10:28:51] Pressing Enter[10:28:54] 17337[10:28:54] Pressing Enter[10:28:57] 20105[10:28:57] Pressing Enter

doesnt enter number when fletching magic longs so it dosn't work, used to work flawless though

I'm only posting this for others who like to check the thread for helpful posts.

Pay attention to what the author said, it's the clients fault, not the script.

The script still strings bows without problem. If your "withdraw x" is already set to 14, it will withdraw them on either setting, but it can't enter in numbers for the "x" when fletching. Since it uses "Make All" to string, you can still string all your (u) bows.

Repeat after me:

Patience is a virtue.

Patience is a virtue.

Patience is a virtue.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• By Optimus
      (Formerly known as Tri AIO Combat & Magic)
      This script is an all in one combat script that can fight every monster in Runescape safely with extensive features
      Combined with a premium all in one magic trainer that can train your magic up using nearly every magic training method available! 
      The script is now capable of training on all monster within this map! And additional monsters in dungeons such as the stronghold of security, slayer dungeon, taverly dungeon and many more places!

Features Overview:
      AIO Combat Features:
       VIP is not required!
        10 Hour free trial on the repository 
      Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too:
       Brutal black dragons! *NEW*
       Wyverns! *NEW*
       Everything in the stronghold of security *NEW*
       Slayer dungeons *NEW*
       Sand crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) *NEW*
       Rock crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) 
       Dragons
       Giants
       Goblins
       Ghouls
       Dagganoths
       Druids
       And hundreds more different monsters!
        Can bank at every bank in Runescape
        Can use all teleports
        Supports all food types
        Guthans healing
      Dwarf multicannon support
        Supports all weapons and special attacks
        Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
        Supports all potions
        Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack
        Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup).
      Full prayer support
      Resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island).
        Safe spotting optional
      Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met
      Bones to peaches support
      Herb cleaning and dropping
        ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
        Telekinetic grab support
      Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more)
        Can bury bones
        Load & save GUI settings
        Profit calculations and xp tracking 
        Start the script from anywhere
      AND MORE!
      AIO Magic Features:
      This script isn't just an AIO combat script, it's also an All In One Magic script!
      The script can train magic using the following methods:

Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported
        Every single curse spell available
        Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour!
        Splashing!
        All alchemy spells
        All enchantment spells
        Superheat item
        All teleport spells
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
        Humidify
        Plank make
        Superglass make
        Tan leather
        Spin flax
        and More!

Purchase info and script trial info:

Packages:
      ~Free Trial~
      Price: $FREE
       Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
       Complete access to all features

~1 Month Package~ 
      Price: $10 
       VIP is not required to run the script
       The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
       Complete customer support via skype and the TRiBot forums

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/

Gallery
      Click show on the spoiler to view images of the script running

FAQs
    • By jelllo0
      My bot will only attempt to cut wood with an equiped bronze axe. Is there a way to have my bot use an unequipped axe with the Einstein script appropriate for the bots woodcutting level?
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Fletcher

Script Features

Anti-ban Compliance 2.0 Level 10
      Fletches all logs (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, or magic) into arrow shafts, shortbows, longbows, crossbow stocks, or shields
      Strings all shortbows and longbows (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, and magic)
      Makes all arrows (headless, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, amethyst, and broad)
      Makes all bolts (bronze, blurite, iron, silver, steel, mithril, adamant, runite, dragon, and broad)
      Makes all tipped bolts (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)
      Makes all darts (bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, and dragon)
      Cuts all gems into bolt tips (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)

GUI Preview

Cut, String, Make, or Chisel: Choose which style of training you want the script to use
      Materials: Choose the material you want the script to use to train with
      Finished Product: Choose the item you want the script to make with the material you have chosen

Progress Reports

Most Recent Version: 5.1 (9/10/2018)
    • By adamhackz
      Script Status 
      The script is currently Free/Open Access to all Non-VIP and VIP users.
      If you'd like to support me, you can go ahead give me a :thonking: emoji. 

Features

- Will automatically switch to the next best logs to turn into unstrung bows upon level-up
      - Supports arguments
      progressive (untested but should make arrow shafts up to level 5)-> shortbows -> longbows ->oak shortbow -> oak longbows ->willow shortbow - > willow longbow - >maple shortbow - > maple longbow -> yew shortbow - > yew longbow -> magic longbow maple shortbow maple longbow yew shortbow yew longbow magic shortbow magic longbow string (only works for magic longbows at the moment)

Download: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2722

Source: https://github.com/bolsilent/TRiBot/tree/master/progressiveFletcher2

Bug Reports
      Think you've found a bug? I'll happily fix it as long as you say more than "skript broke plz fix".

ChangeLog

Hide contents  
      Version 1.00 soon tm
      Version 2.00 Fixed a bug where script tried to fletch while bank was open
      Version 3.00 Fixed a bug with fletching arrow shafts
      Version 4.00 Added more human-like stringing(still only supports magic longs)
      Version 5.00 Fixed bug where inventory wouldn't deposit, removed unnecessary code, added a timeout to stop attempts to double withdraw
      Version 6.00 Rewrote the entire script with a different framework, still fairly basic but improved greatly.
    • By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• Our picks

• This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
        • Thanks
      • 23 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
        • Thanks
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use

Apache Commons Codec

Apache Commons Collections

Apache Commons Configuration

Apache Commons IO

Apache Commons Lang

Apache Commons Math

GSON

Guava

JFoenix

Hint arrow API

Game#getHintArrowX

Game#getHintArrowY

Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
        • Thanks
      • 49 replies
    • This update includes:

Fix broken hooks

Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."

Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input

General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers

Fix GE API

Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
        • Thanks
      • 37 replies