Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Leespiker

[Money Making] Spiker Puro Puro [REVAMPED][Up To 1M+ GP/HR][Flawless][Automatic Jar Exchange]

887 posts in this topic

If someone wants to help me get the NPC IDs of magpie implings, ninja implings, and dragon implings (should be 2 IDs for each), that would be very helpful and would speed things up.

Thanks

If someone wants to help me get the NPC IDs of magpie implings, ninja implings, and dragon implings (should be 2 IDs for each), that would be very helpful and would speed things up.

Thanks

Which IDs do you still need?

Magpie ID (603) - (436)

Ninja ID (604) - (437)

Dragon ID (605) - (438)

Baby Impling (439) (429)

Young Impling (440) (430)

Gourmet Impling (441) (43)

Earth Impling (442) (432)

Essence Impling (443) (433)

Eclectic Impling (444 (434)

Nature Impling (602) (435)

That should be all

Edited by Aryan

Just updated script and was babysitting while I happened to notice that the bot passed up a dragon impling and was going to switch worlds when I stopped it and got it myself.

>.<

Just updated script and was babysitting while I happened to notice that the bot passed up a dragon impling and was going to switch worlds when I stopped it and got it myself.

>.<

What was the ID?

Make sure you're running V 1.09... Leespiker did you update the version on the Debug.. Still showing 1.08... Also you should add a check before logging out.. to make sure no implings are visible that you selected.. Also another bug, sometimes when it world hops it selects a F2P World (Very rare) and it wont log in cause it's a members only feature.. fix that

Make sure you're running V 1.09... Leespiker did you update the version on the Debug.. Still showing 1.08... Also you should add a check before logging out.. to make sure no implings are visible that you selected.. Also another bug, sometimes when it world hops it selects a F2P World (Very rare) and it wont log in cause it's a members only feature.. fix that

• [18:20:52] Spiker Puro Puro: Spiker's Puro Puro v1.09 has started.
  • [18:20:53] Spiker Puro Puro: Loaded settings.
  • [18:21:00] Spiker Puro Puro: Saved settings. 

The Dragon ID is fine I believe, it just needs a check impling before the logout world hop function

It walked past it, and did a turn, continued walking, did another turn, and then logged out to world hop.

I left it run for a bit after I noticed the Dragon Imp to see if it would turn back to get it.

It doesn't catch a low level impling anymore if one isn't in Inventory like before... I just got a jar stolen, it picked up the jar but didn't catch another low level one.

it just passed by a 603 Magpie and I provided you both id's for MAgpies.. Seems like the script isn't find any Implings.. Any ideas.. on 1.09

"going to ring 7"

Magpie ID (603) - (436)

Ninja ID (604) - (437)

Dragon ID (605) - (438)

Baby Impling ID (439) (429)

Young Impling ID (440) (430)

Gourmet Impling ID (441) (43)

Earth Impling ID (442) (432)

Essence Impling ID (443) (433)

Eclectic Impling ID (444 (434)

Nature Impling ID (602) (435)

please add id.... walked past every single one and didn't collect it. 

Edited by hitsuu

Things that need to be fixed :

World Hopping (Disable F2P Worlds) Tried logging in to a F2P world and said it's Members Only. And got stuck.

Impling Jar Recovery (It will click the impling jar even if its another row) Make it Cross the wheat.

Making it Snaring closest Low Level Impling, cause it's wasting too many Snares. (Not Just Baby or Gourmet) Any others.

Add a check before logging out if theres no Implings to catch Visible.

Is this working for anyone?? Or are we all on the same page that it is not catching Magpies, Ninjas, and Dragons on 1.09

You should all be on the same page. Working on updating it since after the update today.

Updated to v1.11:

• Updated to work with new RS update.
  • Fixed all known problems (except the illusive going to ring 7 idle bug, which I never get, but am looking into).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead