Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Leespiker

[Money Making] Spiker Puro Puro [REVAMPED][Up To 1M+ GP/HR][Flawless][Automatic Jar Exchange]

887 posts in this topic

@Leespiker Doesn't perform world hopping properly. Opens up world tab and mouse cursor moves away clicking on the border of the mini map. :( Also burns through nature runes by snaring imps far away.

Sometimes when 2.5min hit it'll hop worlds, but to the wrong world. usually one below the one it needs to hop to.
@Leespiker
Thank you for the epic script, though!

........................................... I've selected that i ONLY WANT ELETRIC IMPLINGS & It's literally catching them all........................................

It's at the bank fucking around, achieving nothing, this script is dead, i want my money back. DO NOT BUY.

1 person likes this

Could not stress this enough, finally got it working, through pure luck, other 10 attempts just did not work. It's at the 20 minute mark and finally finished first inventory and guess what if i was doing this legit i would of gotten it in 3-5 minutes. Disgustingly terrible script, stupid to even still be on the market absolute piss take

Works well enough for me catching nature/magpie imps. worlds are packed. 

One bug I will point out is that it is trying to world hop to deadman mode worlds sometimes. These should be blacklisted. as well as worlds you cant enter: ie skill total worlds.

Hey, bought script few days ago, it does good and i like it, but now it started bugging with world switching, it keeps on hopping to the same world that its on, sometimes tries to hop to PVP worlds, also sometimes when it sees an imp it still switches worlds because of the 2.5 min timer

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor