Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Leespiker

[Money Making] Spiker Puro Puro [REVAMPED][Up To 1M+ GP/HR][Flawless][Automatic Jar Exchange]

887 posts in this topic

@Leespiker

I think it's still having problems swapping worlds.. you wanna take another look at it? Mine was stuck trying to swap to a 1250 world. Cheers.

Updated, thanks for letting me know.

1 person likes this

@Leespiker

Thanks for the quick response man, highly appreciate it. 
One further question (sorry haha), is it normal to not catch a single dragon imp with 84 hunter, over a period of around 4-5 hours of constant botting? I have had this running for a while, (once it accidentally left all my runes in the bank and said I had no runes for entangle left so I had to restart the script), have caught like 10 ninjas, and probably 40+ magpie. I have made sure to select the dragon imp option, am I just getting really unlucky? :(
Cheers, Max.

@Leespiker

Thanks for the quick response man, highly appreciate it. 

One further question (sorry haha), is it normal to not catch a single dragon imp with 84 hunter, over a period of around 4-5 hours of constant botting? I have had this running for a while, (once it accidentally left all my runes in the bank and said I had no runes for entangle left so I had to restart the script), have caught like 10 ninjas, and probably 40+ magpie. I have made sure to select the dragon imp option, am I just getting really unlucky? :(

Cheers, Max.

It is very much possible to have long streaks of not catching dragon imps. 

I can show you a motivational picture tho :)

huntard2_1.png

Edited by Irzi

@Irzi 
Motivation for days mate. Cheers, how do you have your bank setup so it can get empties properly?

EDIT: In other news I just got 2 dragon imps within 30 minutes and 5 ninjas. I guess it was just unlucky before haha :P (hopefully that makes up for 4.5 hours of nothing)

Edited by Maxxaroth

Just bought the script, so far it's been running well; but the one problem, and I haven't looked to see if anyone else has posted this, but is when world hopping, it'll try switching to world 365 (65) for example, which is a high risk PvP world, and it'll get stuck.

Just bought the script, so far it's been running well; but the one problem, and I haven't looked to see if anyone else has posted this, but is when world hopping, it'll try switching to world 365 (65) for example, which is a high risk PvP world, and it'll get stuck.

Fixed, thanks for letting me know.

@Leespiker

Hey, would like to let you know i've successfully been running this script for almost 2 months now! Botted 24/7, 2 accounts lasted me a month lol. With other account with black marks getting banned in 2 weeks. All in all, a fantastic script but i'd like to point out some things for improvement (2 things i've noticed): 

- When I run out of runes, it will keep logging in and out. This is very bot like lol, and it should just stop the script and log out. This could be because sometimes, the script will cast snare like a thousand times, so i'll wake up and have no runes, and no imps haha. (This has about a 30% chance of happening throughout the week, which is pretty good imo)

- Secondly, every now and then, maybe twice or three times a week, the script will see an imp to catch, click snare, and for some reason it won't register the imp is gone, and keep clicking snare on and off. It will sit there in the same spot, clicking snare on and off until I wake up and realised what's happened. I don't know if there's a way of fixing this, but if there is it'd be cool if you could.

Thanks very much for this script, one of, if not the best script i've used so far. <3
Max.

@Leespiker

Hey, would like to let you know i've successfully been running this script for almost 2 months now! Botted 24/7, 2 accounts lasted me a month lol. With other account with black marks getting banned in 2 weeks. All in all, a fantastic script but i'd like to point out some things for improvement (2 things i've noticed): 

- When I run out of runes, it will keep logging in and out. This is very bot like lol, and it should just stop the script and log out. This could be because sometimes, the script will cast snare like a thousand times, so i'll wake up and have no runes, and no imps haha. (This has about a 30% chance of happening throughout the week, which is pretty good imo)

- Secondly, every now and then, maybe twice or three times a week, the script will see an imp to catch, click snare, and for some reason it won't register the imp is gone, and keep clicking snare on and off. It will sit there in the same spot, clicking snare on and off until I wake up and realised what's happened. I don't know if there's a way of fixing this, but if there is it'd be cool if you could.

Thanks very much for this script, one of, if not the best script i've used so far. <3

Max.

Thanks for letting me know about those bugs. I will fix them soon.

1 person likes this

Hey @Leespiker just found out one of my bots is stuck catching a non-existant ninja impling. It sat there spam casting snare on anything that ran past (not moving), and when there was no imp in sight would click 'snare' on and off selecting nothing. I would stop the script, rerun and it would still do it. The only way to fix was the relog the bot, then start the script. Any insight to this would be much appreciated <3.

Thanks, Max.

edit: Also here's a lovely 17 hour proggie, with some mint as fuck d imp luck :P
3ba6b90f53e4b241d53d67b486af87b5.png

Edited by Maxxaroth

Just ttands at the bank saying withdrawing jars and does nothing??

this script has not been updated since oct 14 and has 3 user count. please read what you buy you just wasted your money

just bought this script...i see sometimes it casts snares but then turns and runs other way because it sees another imp? also does this toggle run?

other thing i see is its flying through my nats so im not making that much really because it shoots the "snare" to far and cant get to it in time

other thing i see is its flying through my nats so im not making that much really because it shoots the "snare" to far and cant get to it in time

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead