Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Leespiker

[Money Making] Spiker Puro Puro [REVAMPED][Up To 1M+ GP/HR][Flawless][Automatic Jar Exchange]

887 posts in this topic

I have 99 hunter , no other stats, just thinking that should this script really be worth to take 50 magic, "ruining" my "staker" then

I wonder if this script has as many issues as Tri's does? Does the gold/hr account for the difference in real prices vs the zybez "average"? Such as dragons being worth nearly 7m but they are only 200k per in reality.

I have 99 hunter , no other stats, just thinking that should this script really be worth to take 50 magic, "ruining" my "staker" then

It's up to you.  This makes good gp/hr.

I wonder if this script has as many issues as Tri's does? Does the gold/hr account for the difference in real prices vs the zybez "average"? Such as dragons being worth nearly 7m but they are only 200k per in reality.

It has no known problems right now. The gp/hr is very accurate. Dragon impling jars are set at around 200k each.

k5kt.jpg

After not running this for 2-3 days.. I finally decided to give it a go and guess what, It gets stuck again.. Look at the screenshot.. 10 Minutes and nothing. Was stuck in that exact position for 5 minutes.. Not moving or anything.. So the idleing still happens, can confirm it's not my PC Since Tri's script doesn't do this.

Still needs quite some work.

Edited by Aryan

k5kt.jpg

After not running this for 2-3 days.. I finally decided to give it a go and guess what, It gets stuck again.. Look at the screenshot.. 10 Minutes and nothing. Was stuck in that exact position for 5 minutes.. Not moving or anything.. So the idleing still happens, can confirm it's not my PC Since Tri's script doesn't do this.

Still needs quite some work.

Is this only after it hops worlds?

Please make the movements more fluid. When the bot gets to a corner, it will sit there and wait a few seconds, then rotate the camera and continue moving. Additionally, after it clicks to move, it will sit at the final position before clicking to move again. Additionally, I saw the bot cross the wheat RIGHT next to an opening. Lastly, the bot clicks too close to where it is to move. Make it pick a place further out to cover more distance and look less bot-like. Just some enhancements I noticed in the first few minutes of watching this go.

Edited by hitsuu

No one else is having the problem you're having.

o9jr6r.png

Just had the exact same issue. Can't be his computer. Was sitting like this for a long time.

Edited by hitsuu

Please make the movements more fluid. When the bot gets to a corner, it will sit there and wait a few seconds, then rotate the camera and continue moving. Additionally, after it clicks to move, it will sit at the final position before clicking to move again. Additionally, I saw the bot cross the wheat RIGHT next to an opening. Lastly, the bot clicks too close to where it is to move. Make it pick a place further out to cover more distance and look less bot-like. Just some enhancements I noticed in the first few minutes of watching this go.

Will try and make it more fluid-like, etc. Thanks for the suggestions.

Will try and make it more fluid-like, etc. Thanks for the suggestions.

Can you please confirm you will be fixing the "Going to ring 7" idle?

It won't even switch worlds because it's attempting to complete a function.... that's how bad this is. I've seen it sit there for more than 10 minutes doing literally nothing.

Some more issues:

Please have the bot only cast snare when the impling is x distance away, or it's in another ring. I watched my bot cast snare on an impling within catching distance that wasn't moving. 

Secondly, the bot snared an impling 2 rings away, turned the camera 180 to right click and walk through an opening (could have just left clicked into the next ring) and passed through the last ring only to completely forget about that impling and go back to ring 7.... it never even turned the camera back to see if the impling was there.

Another thing, please look into your algorithm for chasing implings..I just took a look at my bot and it says "chasing magpie impling" and is only idling there.

In all seriousness though, the "going to ring 7" idle is what's ruining the gp/hr the most and should be fixed ASAP. Please confirm you're working on it.

Edited by hitsuu

All the bugs I told him about... and he said it was my lower end hardware... also, the Hunting or Chasing null after an impling is caught

Updated to v1.08:

• Fixed getting stuck when going to ring 7 after unsuccessfully catching an impling.
  • Runs faster and farther around ring 7 and when chasing.
  • Takes a screenshot when you catch a Dragon Impling.  It stores it in .tribot/Spiker Puro Puro/username.

terg.jpg

Was stuck for about 45 seconds after starting the script.. Still gets stuck and idles for about 10-20 seconds.. It's shorter than before but still does it.. And wtf is with you and your first post on thread... "Don't listen to Aryan" other people got my issues.

7ipl.jpg

After it world hopped again.. Logged in.. Stood there for 3-6 minutes till it logged out.. 1.08 Running

Edited by Aryan

terg.jpg

Was stuck for about 45 seconds after starting the script.. Still gets stuck and idles for about 10-20 seconds.. It's shorter than before but still does it.. And wtf is with you and your first post on thread... "Don't listen to Aryan" other people got my issues.

7ipl.jpg

After it world hopped again.. Logged in.. Stood there for 3-6 minutes till it logged out.. 1.08 Running

Second problem relates to world hopping, should start posting your bot debug in a pastebin, i believe it'd help.

Updated to v1.08:

• Fixed getting stuck when going to ring 7 after unsuccessfully catching an impling.
  • Runs faster and farther around ring 7 and when chasing.
  • Takes a screenshot when you catch a Dragon Impling.  It stores it in .tribot/Spiker Puro Puro/username.

Still running the same distance as 1.07.

Please don't have it try to catch an impling >2 rows away. It never catches and wastes time and runes.

"Going to ring 7" still happens.

Edit: restarted it, it chased a ninja impling, and as it was crossing into the ring where the impling was, the impling crossed the other way. Now the bot is just sitting there going "Chasing ninja impling". There are just so many bugs with these scripts it's ridiculous...

Edited by hitsuu

Still running the same distance as 1.07.

Please don't have it try to catch an impling >2 rows away. It never catches and wastes time and runes.

Can't agree with this.

vhfaxf.png

Ran for over 1 hour... Didn't catch one impling. What is going on here, and where are the updates? I'm considering asking for a refund and just sitting on my cash until one of these two bots is actually viable.

vhfaxf.png

Ran for over 1 hour... Didn't catch one impling. What is going on here, and where are the updates? I'm considering asking for a refund and just sitting on my cash until one of these two bots is actually viable.

Im waiting until you say one of the scripts are flawless before I make a decision on which to buy.

Why does it walk somewhere and then mid-way it turns around. It looks reallllllllllllly bot-like while it's looking for implings.

Edited by bud trichs

Why does it walk somewhere and then mid-way it turns around. It looks reallllllllllllly bot-like while it's looking for implings.

Also gets stuck in ring 6 and says "going to ring 7"

I just bought this script and I am not very impressed.

Please update?

A: Please use the edit button instead of posting multiple comments. (General forum rules)

B: It is not bot-like. Any camera movements are a necessity. 

C: I am currently checking if anything needs to be updated after the update today.

D: I will then be working on fixing currently known problems.

Have a nice day,

Leespiker

Edited by Leespiker

A: Please use the edit button instead of posting multiple comments. (General forum rules)

B: It is not bot-like. Any camera movements are a necessity. 

C: I am currently checking if anything needs to be updated after the update today.

D: I will then be working on fixing currently known problems.

Have a nice day,

Leespiker

Is it really a necessity to turn around every time that it walks somewhere? It clicks to walk somewhere and then mid-way it clicks right behind him so he turns around for 2-3 seconds every time he walks. 

If it is please explain to me why.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor