Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Leespiker

[Money Making] Spiker Puro Puro [REVAMPED][Up To 1M+ GP/HR][Flawless][Automatic Jar Exchange]

887 posts in this topic

Can any other customer confirm issues with this Script or is it specifically related to Aryan's lower-end hardware.

lol owned

on topic: Nice script whats gp/hr for lowest level requirements?

1 person likes this

lol owned

on topic: Nice script whats gp/hr for lowest level requirements?

I wouldn't recommend less than 83 hunter. If you really must, 74 hunter probably gets you 150k - 200k/hr, maybe even with 65, but below that, it's useless.

75ob.jpg

Bug happening again.. stays Running to Maze but it's in the Maze.. Also it still Idles at times.

And the "picking up" jars doesn't work.. had one freed while crossing the hedge, and still doesn't pick it up..

And mind you, this is running on a i7 16gb of ram PC..

EDIT : Catching seems to have Improved and Gotten better.. Thanks

also, if it idles.. just wait 3 mins and logs..

Chased a Ninja at the same time, the Imp Freed one of my Implings.. Hovered over the Ninja and this happened.

[01:34:19] Spiker Puro Puro: Login Bot succeeded. [01:35:00] java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 1 [01:35:00] at java.lang.String.charAt(Unknown Source) [01:35:00] at scripts.PuroPuro.E(PuroPuro.java:2210) [01:35:00] at scripts.PuroPuro.E(PuroPuro.java:564) [01:35:00] at scripts.PuroPuro.i(PuroPuro.java:506) [01:35:00] at scripts.PuroPuro.run(PuroPuro.java:185) [01:35:00] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [01:35:00] Script Ended: Spiker Puro Puro.

Also.. you set it to hop every 3 minutes... the Jars get stolen more often so it catches lower IMPS.. everytime it catches a lower imp it starts another 3 minute timer.. ive been in same world for 12 mins with no imps.. just cause it keeps getting stolen it catches another bad one

Edited by Aryan

Bug happening again.. stays Running to Maze but it's in the Maze.. Also it still Idles at times.

And the "picking up" jars doesn't work.. had one freed while crossing the hedge, and still doesn't pick it up..

EDIT : Catching seems to have Improved and Gotten better.. Thanks

also, if it idles.. just wait 3 mins and logs..

Chased a Ninja at the same time, the Imp Freed one of my Implings.. Hovered over the Ninja and this happened.

[01:34:19] Spiker Puro Puro: Login Bot succeeded. [01:35:00] java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 1 [01:35:00] at java.lang.String.charAt(Unknown Source) [01:35:00] at scripts.PuroPuro.E(PuroPuro.java:2210) [01:35:00] at scripts.PuroPuro.E(PuroPuro.java:564) [01:35:00] at scripts.PuroPuro.i(PuroPuro.java:506) [01:35:00] at scripts.PuroPuro.run(PuroPuro.java:185) [01:35:00] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [01:35:00] Script Ended: Spiker Puro Puro.

Also.. you set it to hop every 3 minutes... the Jars get stolen more often so it catches lower IMPS.. everytime it catches a lower imp it starts another 3 minute timer.. ive been in same world for 12 mins with no imps.. just cause it keeps getting stolen it catches another bad one

No idea why you're idling. No one else is having that problem. I'm fixing one more thing with chasing to make it 100% efficient. Fixed the reset timer on low level implings and the StringIndexOutOfBoundsException.  Picking up jars does work.  It just takes the impling defenders some time to drop it, and chances are you might be out of range by then.

Edited by Leespiker

Why does it get stuck on Status "Running to Maze" when it's already in Maze.. Woke up this morning to it in the Wizards tower.. but before that I read the log.. It was stuck in the Puro and just logging in and out..

6s7wnl.png

Edited by Aryan

75ob.jpg

One day you have an i5 and 4GB's of RAM the next an i7 and 16GB's of RAM. Don't lie kid. 

Buddy, my VPS has an i5, when I posted that I was running it at my cousins and he has an i7.. Shut the hell up if you don't have anything else to say./

1 person likes this

Buddy, my VPS has an i5, when I posted that I was running it at my cousins and he has an i7.. Shut the hell up if you don't have anything else to say./

Your VPS has an "i5". Its a shared host. You are allocated CPU power depending on what other people are doing.

It's not shared, why don't you mind your own business. My VPS has a dedicated IP and is only mine. I'm paying a monthly fee and it's not cheap.

The i7 Machine I was running it on was a personal Desktop, so regardless.

EDIT : Back onto the Script, Spiker, thanks for the updates, it's working better.. I don't get any bugs except these last 2.. It has trouble sometimes going back to Ring 7.. maybe its the camera angle and it can't see the ID of the wheat.. so it just sits there and doesn't right click the wheat to go to Ring 7 till it comes back.. Also the error where theres a gap opening and its just near it, it tries to right click and pass the wheat still.. but it wont go through, so it waits till that gap is closed or logs out and hops.. 

Thanks a lot

EDIT 2: 

• [12:02:46] Spiker Puro Puro: Login Bot succeeded.
  • [12:04:43] java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 1
  • [12:04:43] at java.lang.String.charAt(Unknown Source)
  • [12:04:43] at scripts.PuroPuro.E(PuroPuro.java:2208)
  • [12:04:43] at scripts.PuroPuro.E(PuroPuro.java:2014)
  • [12:04:43] at scripts.PuroPuro.E(PuroPuro.java:643)
  • [12:04:43] at scripts.PuroPuro.i(PuroPuro.java:528)
  • [12:04:43] at scripts.PuroPuro.run(PuroPuro.java:185)
  • [12:04:43] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [12:04:44] Script Ended: Spiker Puro Puro. 

This happened again. The Impling Defender stole my Jar.. The bot picked it up succesfully, after it snared a "Earth Impling" to get a low end Impling in my inventory. As soon as it snared the Earth Impling I got that message..

The Earth Impling was in the 8th Ring and there was a gap.

Edited by Aryan

It's not shared, why don't you mind your own business. My VPS has a dedicated IP and is only mine. I'm paying a monthly fee and it's not cheap.

The i7 Machine I was running it on was a personal Desktop, so regardless.

A VPS by definition, is shared. Multiple virtual servers running on one machine. Have a dedicated IP has nothing to do with it being a shared host or not.

Also, saying you have an i5 or i7 means nothing. There are a shit load of different i5/7s. My Chromebook Pixel has an ultra low power i5 so it has better battery life. My windows laptop has a more powerful i5 and my desktop has the highest end Ivy Bridge i5 you could buy. You can't compare them.

Edited by Assume

kw61.png

Tries to click on the Mini-Map.. But still does that.. Also noticed when its in a gap.. Like in the middle of 2 rings.. It will try to cross through the wheat instead of right clicking and walk here.. 

Assume, every other script works FINE. It's a i7 2600K 16 GB of RAM 256GB SSD I was using..

EDIT:  Character died.. Script didn't detect in Combat for Random... wow

Edited by Aryan

Bot is working a lot better now, just a few minor problems. I have been talking to LeeSpiker and he seems to be really working on this script. Also talked about adding a option to loot the implings in which he said he will make an option for it. Good update!

1.05 working better.. but still same old IDLE'ing bug... will stay like this until it logs to another world..

I think it has trouble finding the ID's to cross the wheat..

Even if i stop and start the script in this exact tile and camera angle.. cant seem to go to ring 7

gj2b.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1.05 working better.. but still same old IDLE'ing bug... will stay like this until it logs to another world..

I think it has trouble finding the ID's to cross the wheat..

Even if i stop and start the script in this exact tile and camera angle.. cant seem to go to ring 7

gj2b.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Clearly something is wrong on your end. No one else is "idling". Delete your entire .tribot folder and download a new TRiBot.

It's not on my end, I've tried it on 2 Different computers.. And in Tri's version of Puro that I got also, it does not do this.. so clearly, something on the script end.

It's not on my end, I've tried it on 2 Different computers.. And in Tri's version of Puro that I got also, it does not do this.. so clearly, something on the script end.

No one else is having the problem you're having.

Maybe they are but no one reported it. I watch my bot closely, I don't just turn it on and go AFK... So yes... if it happens its 3 minutes then logs off and fixes itself... So I would understand why nobody reported it... But its on Video and it is happening.

bot is working very nicely i've made atleast 20m so far off this bot. I currently have my bot going and it has made 2.7m now (says 14 hours however half were when i paused the script and logged out i'm guessing it is getting around 800k gp per hour, caught 10+ drag imps.)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor