Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Leespiker

[Money Making] Spiker Puro Puro [REVAMPED][Up To 1M+ GP/HR][Flawless][Automatic Jar Exchange]

887 posts in this topic

Spiker Puro Puro REVAMPED

Payment Plans

$7.50 for 1 monthly account

$15 for 1 lifetime account

Statistics

UP TO 1M+ GP/HR

Features

Clean GUI

Saves & Loads GUI Settings

Traverses The Labyrinth Efficiently

Snare/Entangle Support

Exchanges Jars AUTOMATICALLY Support

Catches Implings Fast

Smart World Hopping

Banks For Impling Jars

Imp Repellent Support

Loots Stolen Jars

Smooth & Informative Progress Report

ABCL 10 (Antiban Compliance)

Requirements

83 Hunter (Recommended)

Lost City Quest (31 Crafting, 36 Woodcutting, Able To Defeat A Level 91 With Safe Spot)

Magic Butterfly Net (Recommended)/Butterfly Net

Level 50 Magic For Snare Or Level 79 Magic For Entangle

Runes For Snare/Entangle

Imp Repellent (Recommended)

Jar Exchange Utility Instructions

Start at bank in Zanaris with an empty inventory.

Have all baby to nature impling jars visible in the bank before starting.

Visual

sRXsPXm.jpg

GUI

WtYY9JH.jpg

(Double-click to add/remove an impling.)

Progress Reports

(Post yours!)

d82517871d779f53e1529b7eee1a25bb.png

a30a345f655061b15f5a261a875b20b5.png

f138fb4d2a5be93a3b694de68d807ff6.png

cca5e5e200d80620716ccde749e378ae.png

Please post your progress reports, bugs, and suggestions.

Edited by Leespiker
1 person likes this

• [13:18:16] Spiker Puro Puro: Your magic level is too low. You need at least level 50 magic for snare. 

Requirements do not state 50 Magic.. Please add in the "BIND" spell for lower levels, or options to use Magic or not.

>Writes Puro Puro Script

>Asks for beta testers

>Buys puro puro script

>Spams forum

>Gets post reported

>Gets negative feedback

Spiker, please add an option to use Magic or not for Pures as well...

Edited by Aryan

>Spams forum

>Gets post reported

>Gets negative feedback

Spiker, please add an option to use Magic or not for Pures as well...

Can't give negative feedback for that. Bind is useless for puro puro, it wouldn't stay still long enough, and a option to use "magic" is also useless the profit would be entirely too low, without it you wouldn't make profit. Shows assume was right, obviously you were scamming.

Edited by erickho123

Bind is pointless to add, wouldn't be any sense at all in it.  Cleaning up the spam posts on the thread.  Guys keep on topic this thread is about the script, not bickering with each other, although I do agree with some of the comments made :D.  Goodluck on your sales Lee, nice to see the release!

Bind is pointless to add, wouldn't be any sense at all in it.  Cleaning up the spam posts on the thread.  Guys keep on topic this thread is about the script, not bickering with each other, although I do agree with some of the comments made :D.  Goodluck on your sales Lee, nice to see the release!

Bind is useful for those who don't have high mage. But on topic, this is the best thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to purchase it!

only problem i really see is that its rlly bot like, i mean it turns at 90 degree angels and runs short distances stops and then runs a little more. Also when it does actually locate an imp it is really slow at catching it, it seems to move to wards the imp snare it run towards it stop run towards it stop run towards it, then turns around because imp moved, runs a bit stops runs a bit stops then tries snaring it again. Also i'd like to recommend that once it locates a imp that it stays tracked on it. The bot seems to disregard the imp if it goes off the screen. I think the bot should make your character go straight for the imp (through the wheat after binding it)

Edited by Roflcopterz

Why was my post deleted?

The script does not get the 20 imps / hour as advertised.. Lags a lot.. And misses a lot of IMPS... Sometimes idles for a while.. Sent video to Spiker.. He avoided me on skype.. What gives?

EDIT :

• [09:41:22] Spiker Puro Puro: You do not have a magic butterly net or butterfly net equipped.
  • [09:41:22] Spiker Puro Puro: Logging out and stopping script.
  • [09:41:24] Script Ended: Spiker Puro Puro. 

The script doesn't even work anymore lol.. I have my Butterfly net in my Equip

Edited by Aryan

Why was my post deleted?

The script does not get the 20 imps / hour as advertised.. Lags a lot.. And misses a lot of IMPS... Sometimes idles for a while.. Sent video to Spiker.. He avoided me on skype.. What gives?

EDIT :

• [09:41:22] Spiker Puro Puro: You do not have a magic butterly net or butterfly net equipped.
  • [09:41:22] Spiker Puro Puro: Logging out and stopping script.
  • [09:41:24] Script Ended: Spiker Puro Puro. 
The script doesn't even work anymore lol.. I have my Butterfly net in my Equip

RS updated last night, and the item definitions are nulled again so it can't detect the items in the inv because they are null. I was experiencing the same problem with my depositing code, so I'm pretty sure it's not the script at least for the net issue.

I really don't know why you linked me here, next time give me an explanation instead of just a link.

Alright, let's put aside the bug of items returning null..

As of V1.03 that I ran yesterday. I currently experience these bugs rendering my botting to very low catches per minute..

- Script lags at times when Locating an Impling.

- Script likes to Idle a lot. Pictures of this idling will be below.

r65s.jpg

2jev.JPG

- Script sometimes after 3 minutes is up, even if theres an IMP Visible on screen will log off and hop. (Missed 2 Dragons)

- Script sometimes will try and snare something on the Interface that does not exist anymore. Eg; I was chasing after a Magpie with someone, the other person caught it, the script still tried snaring randomly everywhere on screen, I lost about 20 Natures because of this.

- Script will trigger "Chasing null" sometimes.

- Script sometimes misses a lot of imps and doesn't chase them properly, if the Imp flies off, the bot will go the opposite direction.

What kind of shitty ass computer do you have @ Aryan? Those issues are probably lag related.

[10/9/2013 10:21:36 PM] joerinaldi: *sighs*.. what disappoints me is when the owner says yeah its flawless

[10/9/2013 10:21:39 PM] joerinaldi: works 100%..
[10/9/2013 10:21:42 PM] joerinaldi: and it doesn't...
[10/9/2013 10:22:24 PM] joerinaldi: Could it be some of his code is CPU dependant
[10/9/2013 10:22:28 PM] joerinaldi: causing all these errors
[10/9/2013 10:33:56 PM] Brad Hasha: Doubt that.  Tribot limits the number of times a script can process the main loop per minute.

Also, I'm running it on Quad-Core i5.. 4GB of ram.. That's plenty enough. All the other scripts run properly.

[10/9/2013 10:21:36 PM] joerinaldi: *sighs*.. what disappoints me is when the owner says yeah its flawless

[10/9/2013 10:21:39 PM] joerinaldi: works 100%..

[10/9/2013 10:21:42 PM] joerinaldi: and it doesn't...

[10/9/2013 10:22:24 PM] joerinaldi: Could it be some of his code is CPU dependant

[10/9/2013 10:22:28 PM] joerinaldi: causing all these errors

[10/9/2013 10:33:56 PM] Brad Hasha: Doubt that. Tribot limits the number of times a script can process the main loop per minute.

Also, I'm running it on Quad-Core i5.. 4GB of ram.. That's plenty enough. All the other scripts run properly.

The limit is around 6000 times a minute. It also doesn't limit threads the scripter starts and those can loop >1000 times a second or >60000 times a minute. Edited by Assume
1 person likes this

make it so it loots the dragon imps/ect right away that way theres a chance you don't lose them. Also make it so if you are locked onto an imp that you won't log out.

make it so it loots the dragon imps/ect right away that way theres a chance you don't lose them. Also make it so if you are locked onto an imp that you won't log out.

That's what I told him.. But RuneScape Increased the Aggresiveness of those damn Imp Defenders.. Also this script should pick up the jar's it loses.

Lol. I report all the bugs to this guy. Help him out with ID's. Give him free supplies, and after telling him how I felt about buying the script and not being able to run it for more than 1 more.. He deletes me off skype.

Just a heads up , this is considered spamming, if you would like to maintain your VIP, please stop.

Can any other customer confirm issues with this Script or is it specifically related to Aryan's lower-end hardware.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor