Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri Puro Puro - 1m+ / hour - N VIP required

2,226 posts in this topic

I "Aryan" am writing this to confirm indeed that I am fully retarded and the script works, but I forgot to equip the magic butteryfly net, so maybe add in the script if it's not equipped to equip it :D lol

id skip hunting all chins as ban rate is soo high red sallys is amazing exp at 59 hunter to 83 pretty quick with the aio prem hunter bot.

made a hunting account 2 days ago and im 72 hunter atm

I have whunter and it red sallys don't work, I tried red sallys with other hunting scripts and I died lol, so tropical wagtails for me =(

I have whunter and it red sallys don't work, I tried red sallys with other hunting scripts and I died lol, so tropical wagtails for me =(

he needs to update his script and yeh its taking a while

he needs to update his script and yeh its taking a while

Please keep the talk on my thread about this script haha not about someone else's :)

This script after 5-6 hours just stops hunting.. Mine just stopped after 5 hours.. It went to bank.. Came back in maze and said "Catching Low Level Imp" it already had one in inventory, but it said that but was doing nothing at all...

Please fix the prices, Zybez prices aren't good, if someone is stupid and sets the Price for 2m for a Ninja on Zybez the script will say it's making massive amounts of profit, not accurate..

Look at the Ninja price on Zybez ;

Recent Trade Price: ~87,062 GP

It's supposed to be 21,000 GP.... So the profits / hour are inaccurate.

Edited by Aryan

Is this a Super High ban rate like Chins and is it possible to run like 5 bots at once one this script

Tbh not only is red chins high banrate it's near impossible to level to lvl 60-70 without a ban so I woulden't recommend leveling hunter at all right now.

Edited by jordi2222

This script after 5-6 hours just stops hunting.. Mine just stopped after 5 hours.. It went to bank.. Came back in maze and said "Catching Low Level Imp" it already had one in inventory, but it said that but was doing nothing at all...

Please fix the prices, Zybez prices aren't good, if someone is stupid and sets the Price for 2m for a Ninja on Zybez the script will say it's making massive amounts of profit, not accurate..

Will buy once I see an appropriately priced proggy.

I've ran this script for 72 hours or so.. Not a ban yet.

I wasn't talking about that I was saying leveling hunter (red chins,birds) is extreme high banrate right now and guess what you need birds to level with a bot right now.

the fixed prices of imps are 18.5k for magpie and ninja and 200k for dragon reality make about 400k-500k a hour been running since release

I get the same problem, after about 5hrs it stands still afking for hours "Catching low level imp"

Also if it gets telied away it stands there for hours aswell. Can you fix that please?

Hey I noticed that you're checking this thread more than your experiment thread if you could read what I posted on there I would really appreciated it, thank you.

I've been trying to get more jars, but I can't ask for more from him and I accidentally turned all mine in, I read on the wiki u can buy them but i cant find any in his shop..

Can anyone sell me a few jars so I can get this bot started?.... arrrrrgh

Edited by hitsuu

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead