Tri

Tri Puro Puro - 1m+ / hour - N VIP required

Performance update is nearly finished and I'll also be releasing a free jar gatherer today aswell OMG!

Please post a proggy of the new updated version. Lee's is hitting 600k+ an hour on his proggies. Also indicate which spell you're using? entangle? snare?

Another update:

• Even more improved magic
  • Now picks up stolen jars
  • Increased mouse speed and accuracy
  • Fixed world hopping , I don't know if you noticed but I had set it to world hop every 300-400 minutes instead of 3-4 lol
  • Now catches a low level imp if you don't have one in your inventory, this is to stop the defenders stealing your good imps
  • Fixed profit calculation bug where it couldn't calculate because it wasn't in the inventory
  • Remade paint and now tells you what task the bot is performing
  • Bot no longer deposits imp repellent 
  • And more that I can't remember haha
Edited by Tri

The bot picks up the jar fine but sometimes freezes and says CURRENT TASK: Recovering Stolen Jar   then stops working

Also my bot was on snare option when the jar was stolen so it was unable to take the jar until snare was un clicked

Works a lot better than before... still a few things, the prices and profit / hour isn't too accurate.. I caught a low level Impling at it priced it as 15k lol.. also.. the bug where it says "Hunting Null" still happens.. It snares on the interface for about 20 seconds after the imps been caught.

8i0.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After I caught a "Ninja" Impling... it right clicks randomly on the screen trying to snare a null.. Wastes a lot of natures cause it accidentally snares random imps and catches them too -_-

Wastes a good 30 seconds to 1 minute Hunting a NULL

Edited by Aryan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• By Tri
      Hey guys and gals of the TRiBot community!
      Recently you have gained an insane amount of experience and gold using the script Tri AIO Combat & Magic;
      Over the past year or so, nearly 80 Million monsters throughout Runescape have been slain, over 18 BILLION XP has been gained, and 46 YEARS of playing time has been automated for you guys  Well done! 

So to celebrate I'm throwing a promotion! For the next 30 days Tri AIO Combat & Magic will be 20% off, simply use the coupon code CELEBRATE to redeem your savings!
      The promotion will be running until 20/06/2018, so make sure you don't miss out!

For more information on the script and what it can do for you, click this link:
      Or here for the repository link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-tri-aio-combat-magic/
      Enjoy!
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Money Making & Killing Tzhaars
      Description:
      Tri AIO Tzhaar FIghter is a flawless script designed to kill all of the Tzhaar monsters in the Tzhaar City.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. While also being very safe for all account types, including pures! Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter is actually the only Tzhaar fighting script available on the market, and with all of the features listed below, I'm sure this will always be the best available Tzhaar Fighter available!

Tzhaar Creatures are a great monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      Safe spotting - If you are a pure, or just want to train without taking much damage, this script is perfect for you. You can fight them safely using Halberds ( for melee ), Ranged, or Magic.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are 3 ideas spots for pures to train on, and unlimited customisable training spots for mains!
      They are close to a bank - From any place in the dungeon, it will take no longer than 30 seconds to walk to the bank.
      Their loot - All tzhaar creatures have a massive drop table, including multiple items worth over 200k each!
      Features:
      Pictures:

Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot

Thanks for reading 
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script for training Zerkers and Mains
      Description:
      Tri Yak Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Yaks on the island of Neitiznot
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Yak Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.
      Yaks are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:

They have 50 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for all account types.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are about 15 different yaks all bunches up which the bot can train on.
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Neitiznot Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:

Thanks for reading
    • By Tri
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter

Hey guys, welcome to Tri's latest and greatest gold farming script, Tri Fire Giant Fighter!
      Description:
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter efficiently kills Fire Giants in the Waterfall dungeon.
      Fire Giant Information:
      As well as offering a good amount of experience for killing, Fire Giant's also drop alot of valuable loot, making this a viable goldfarming location.
      Features:
      Safe spotting with both Ranged & Magic Good profit and xp Multiple different safe spots Looting Banking Teleporting Item alching Healing Shortcuts Advanced ABC2 Antiban Required Items:
      Glarial's Amulet Rope Games Necklace's Banking teleports Optional Items:
      Nature Runes(Only required if alching). Staff of Fire (Only required if alching). Purchase Information:
      The script is currently $4 for 2/weeks or $7 for a month

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 8 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

Bug fix for intelligent banking

Improvement to the stability of LG over time

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 10 replies