Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri Puro Puro - 1m+ / hour - N VIP required

2,228 posts in this topic

You should make it so when the Imp Defender releases the imp and drops 1 of your jars, make the bot pick the jars back up

You should make it so when the Imp Defender releases the imp and drops 1 of your jars, make the bot pick the jars back up

Btw RuneScape updated today so the Imp Defenders are 3-4x more agressive.. What the fuck

Performance update is nearly finished and I'll also be releasing a free jar gatherer today aswell OMG!

Performance update is nearly finished and I'll also be releasing a free jar gatherer today aswell OMG!

Please post a proggy of the new updated version. Lee's is hitting 600k+ an hour on his proggies. Also indicate which spell you're using? entangle? snare?

Todays news:

Updates finished -

• Bot no longer gets trapped in the corners of the lanes :)

Working on -

• Increasing capturing speed :D
  • Releasing a free jar exchanging bot :)

Is that from when the imps steal them? Do the implings go on the ground or just empty jars?

1 person likes this

Just released an update:

• Improved snaring and entangle
  • also modified shortcut selection and walking algorithms to be more efficient
Edited by Tri

Works good only thing needed now is picking up jars when dropped an the jar generator collector, it's an awesome bot and keep up the good work!

Another update:

• Even more improved magic
  • Now picks up stolen jars
  • Increased mouse speed and accuracy
  • Fixed world hopping , I don't know if you noticed but I had set it to world hop every 300-400 minutes instead of 3-4 lol
  • Now catches a low level imp if you don't have one in your inventory, this is to stop the defenders stealing your good imps
  • Fixed profit calculation bug where it couldn't calculate because it wasn't in the inventory
  • Remade paint and now tells you what task the bot is performing
  • Bot no longer deposits imp repellent 
  • And more that I can't remember haha
Edited by Tri

The bot picks up the jar fine but sometimes freezes and says CURRENT TASK: Recovering Stolen Jar   then stops working

Also my bot was on snare option when the jar was stolen so it was unable to take the jar until snare was un clicked

dude now its cacthing earth implings hwne its not suppose to wasting me nats matey

**correction its actually smarter then i thought :) my bad mate.. just for the imp stealing protection i guess :)xxdd xoxoxo

Edited by imjboi

dude now its cacthing earth implings hwne its not suppose to wasting me nats matey

**correction its actually smarter then i thought :) my bad mate.. just for the imp stealing protection i guess :)xxdd xoxoxo

exactly :)

and its been going for 2 hours and 40 minutes, 2.6m profit :D

lmao just got another dragon so 2.8m now xD

Check out these proggys from today:

5hrprtoggy_zpsabd68cb7.pngawsome_zps21a78ae0.pngbawsn_zps5085cbb0.png

Edited by Ian

Works a lot better than before... still a few things, the prices and profit / hour isn't too accurate.. I caught a low level Impling at it priced it as 15k lol.. also.. the bug where it says "Hunting Null" still happens.. It snares on the interface for about 20 seconds after the imps been caught.

8i0.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After I caught a "Ninja" Impling... it right clicks randomly on the screen trying to snare a null.. Wastes a lot of natures cause it accidentally snares random imps and catches them too -_-

Wastes a good 30 seconds to 1 minute Hunting a NULL

Edited by Aryan

Hey i just bought this script  a few hours ago and i havnt even caught a magpie imp or anything.. the bot runs in circles in the catching lane.. been doing this for like 10mins.

1 person likes this

yeah ive ticked those 3 only and it just runs around for 10mins catches random imps then world hops and does the same thing. been like this for 40mins now

and now it just went past a magpie imp to catch a nature and i didnt even tick it in GUI

Catches them to protect you from losing valuable imps.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor