Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tri

abc2 antiban
Tri Puro Puro - 1m+ / hour - N VIP required

2,226 posts in this topic

Before you go any further, here's a quick preview of the kind of money you make with Tri Puro Puro!

02518446d471951a9a56f484153a4167.png

43m profit in one go, that's insane!

~TRI PURO PURO~

TRiBot's #1 Script For Making Money With Hunter

Description:

Tri Puro Puro is a flawless script designed to hunt Implings in the Puro-Puro minigame.

The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Puro Puro is one of the fastest & safest script available to make money with, and will generate you an income of around 200k-1mill an hour, depending how many of each sort of imp you catch.

I believe hunting implings are the best money making method because:

• The requirements to hunt implings arn't hard to get - For maximum profit, you want at least 83 hunter. You also have to complete lost city and have 50 magic, you can get these requirements on a fresh level 3 in a few days.
  • There are 3 different species of valuable implings - Which means you catch imps worth 20k-200k all the time, it also means even in populated worlds, you still have a good chance of catching them.
  • It is in a safe minigame, so there is no chance of aggressive monsters killing you. ( and you don't need any combat stats ).
  • The ban rate is currently very low ( as of 4/7/2014, there has not been a single ban reported too me in weeks ).

Features:

Spoiler

~Fast and efficient imp hunting system~

• Uses all shortcuts possible to navigate the maze and increase profit/hr.
  • Wilting wheat support.
  • Supports regular butterfly net & magic butterfly net.
  • Uses your run energy efficiently, so when you need to sprint and catch an imp you can.
  • Fast lane changing.
  • Can search in 7 different lanes.
  • Hunts all types of implings (You select which ones in the gui).
  • Custom clicking methods too improve clicking accuracy.

~Customisable Worldhopping~

• Anti PvP world support
  • Anti Bot monitoring world support
  • Fast and efficient worldhopping
  • Customisable timers
  • Timers reset whenever you see an impling you want too catch, so it won't log you out while you are chasing an impling.

~Full Magic (snaring/entangling) Support~ 
When hunting implings, it is always best to bring runes to cast snare or entangle. This will hold your target imp in place for 10-15 seconds, and give you time to get close and capture it. The script is capable of using the following binding spells:

• Snare
  • Entangle

~Banking Support~

When you have a full load of valuable implings, the bot will swiftly navigate its way to the centre of the maze, and use the portal to exit the minigame. Then it will run to the Zanaris bank, and deposit the implings.

The bot can bank for the following:

• Nature runes
  • Water runes
  • Earth runes
  • Impling jars
  • Imp repellent
  • Low level impling jars ( for imp defenders ).
  • Caught imps ( for exchanging ).

~Built in Impling Jar Farmer/Exchanger~ 
Are you running low on impling jars? No worries, the script has a built in impling jar exchanger. PLUS you can even make it automatically switch too exchange mode when you have less than x amount of jars left in your bank. And then switch back when you have less than x amount of implings left to exchange for jars. With this loop, you can farm jars forever ( as long as you have enough runes too catch more! ).

~Imp Defender Support~ 
In the puro puro minigame, there are these pesky little creatures called Imp Defenders.

Imp defenders basically run around the maze, and occasionally will steal one of your implings. Luckily I saw this was a problem, and decided to remove the risk of you losing your valuable imps. So now the bot will always carry around a low level impling jar with you, how come? Because imp defenders always steal your worst impling from your inventory, if you didn't have a low imp with you, theres a chance they could steal your precious dragon implings. Those are 200k, nobody wants to lose 200k. If the imp defender steals your low level imp, no worries the script will just go catch another one thats close too you. Oh and when they steal you imps, they drop your jar onto the ground, the script will also pick your jars back up so you don't lose any :).

~New Feature~ - ABCV2 Antiban~

The new ABCL ( Anti-Ban Compliance ) system that was released on the 9th of march has been fully implemented into this script with a rating of 10/10. What does this mean? 

Its kind of hard to explain, but basically it means that TRiBot will generate unique characteristics for every different RuneScape player. And then the script will actually play the game, following these characteristics. So each user is sort of getting there own personalised version of the script, this means there are no patterns that Jagex can track, which means you have a MUCH lower chance of getting banned!

~Unique human-like Antiban~

Thats right, just when you thought the script couldn't get any better, it does!

The script has a sophisticated antiban that can be toggled, that will reduce your risk of being banned by making the script look like a human, it will do so by doing the following things:

• Turning the camera around to look at random things
  • Right clicking random objects and people around the place
  • Examining things occasionally
  • Checking how much xp you have left till you level up in certain skills
  • Checks your friends list to see who's online
  • Moving the mouse around in a human-like fassion
  • And more that I don't want to say in public (or else people would copy me   :P).

This means the script is capable of running... forever pretty much.

That basically covers the features of it.

Testimonials:

Spoiler

02518446d471951a9a56f484153a4167.png

e7b5ffc15d3776167190b9fd0c196f4c.png

79b54b8cc3c84662250e9184b6d73d2a.png

6233980c87045366dce80b918c7055a0.png

On 27/04/2014 at 2:15 PM, qwe said:

longest proggy yet keep in mind its 2 bots at the same time  :)
c1UV3L1.png

On 13/04/2014 at 0:56 AM, qwe said:

Thanks Tri paid my trip to Berlin with the money from this bot  :D

tAKRca5.png

X3W2u0G.png?1           Seems like a good start so far  ;) 400k in 12mins lol

Wanted to do a 100 hour proggy but then this happened:

d0iJCcM.png

Still nice tho:+

L8EPWs3.png
I have made 1000$+ of this bot running 2 accounts in around 1,5 month. So time to show off  :)
JsfW11r.pngRQicSyG.pngsTF5s4H.png

I recommend it!

Going to be buying the lifetime variant as soon as the one month version expires  :)

This script is amazing. It is, as far as I'm concerned, the most stable script on this forum and it makes some good money.

Bought the script about 4 days ago, here is a proggy:

czfoWVg.png

Wow fast updates  :P

Heres a nice proggy that just got sent into me, he had to stop it because of the system update:

IMG_20032014_113218_zpsbfb28229.png

heres a few proggys that were sent in to me overnight:

53 hours, 18mill. NOT BAD!

Tribot1_zps948739fc.jpg

and 8 hours at 450k/hr not bad not bad:

Tribot2_zpsb5cff6ab.jpg

Wanna bet? Look what I got literally 12 hours later.

31d8451ecc1710243362c459041bf404.png

THIS SCRIPT IS BALLIN

1fa6f12bd5522b1694e1ec54d581837c.png

On 03/02/2014 at 8:01 AM, Pluri said:

Sold some Mags this morning...

magsale222014_zps9a238a46.png

r7qt.png

bank was made 

24hrproggy_zps284f5bfb.png

8dimps6hrs_zpsb9fb14cd.png

proggy before I go to bed.. Goodnight all(:

On 28/01/2014 at 8:09 AM, Pluri said:

Right after I posted that, I pulled up my client, turned on the bot and....

beastasitis_zps7b4c1696.png

Beast as it is. Dragon imp to start off the day. Haven't logged into a Dragon imp right next to me, this should be a good proggy I hope.

Here is my final count on puro puro for 20 hours of run time for those who are thinking it isnt worth it you do the math and figure it youself

j9jo.png

1hrafterupdatenopvpfuckup_zps4d439f8a.pn

+ THERE ARE ALOT MORE

Contact Info / Support:

Spoiler

If you ever have any problems or need any help, feel free to either:

Post on this thread

Send me a PM

Or add my skype: Tri.Tribot

Purchase Information / Pricing:

Spoiler

There are two packages available:

1 month package

Price - $15

Contents:

Ability to run the script on one account for 1 month.

The ability to ask me for any updates/features you'd like me to add in.

24/7 Custom support over skype or the tribot forums.

You will make your money back in a few hours.

>>To purchase the one month package click here<<

Lifetime package

Price - $25

Contents:

Ability to run the script on one account forever.

The ability to ask me for any updates/features you'd like me to add in.

24/7 Custom support over skype or the tribot forums.

You will make your money back in a few hours.

>>To purchase the lifetime package click here<<

If you ever need any help feel free to ask me

Edited by Tri
2 people like this

yeah 83 is reccomended :P

also tommorow I'll code a free bot which exchanges shitty imps for impling jars :)

1 person likes this

Requirements ;

- 83 Hunter

- Lost City Quest (31 Crafting , 36 Woodcutting, Able to Defeat a level 91)

- Magic Butterfly Net (Recommended)

- Imp Repellant (Recommended)

- Runes for Spells

you just got competition. Same script idea for 2m less/$5 less.

Yeah he did but im buying Tri's because i know its going to be supported good and amazing customer service, and Tri can you get on skype please

Edited by Product sr

GP/hour with 91 hunter?

Any way to trial it or not mate?

The script is good it does a good job..its still a bit ruff around the edges.. but i ran it with like 60 jars

ended up with 12 ninja 28 magpie 1 dragon and a bunch of others i told it not to catch. but i think for like 1 day.. like a 10 hour day youll prob need a few hundred jars. its deffintly worth the 10 dollars or 5m tho..considering ive been doing this for 5 months to make money.. now i can do it and not have to do it!! wooo

Edited by imjboi

I bought the script and would like to say it does do everything it says but when it trys to catch an imp sometimes it just paces back and forth and doesn't go anywere...

Also right now as im typing it just keeps going through the brush and back out and repeats forever getting no were, needs ALOT of work

Hey guys tommorow ill be releasing a big update which will increase the hunting speed and profit/hr by alot!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead