Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
g ked

Best Tasting/Working Protein

35 posts in this topic

If you're concerned about taste just quit BB'ing now.

Try a my protein banana whey protein shake with water, then you will be concerned.

Definitely Syntha-6 cookies and cream. I blend mine with peanut butter, oats, and milk. It makes a good DIY weightgainer. 

Edited by sparten84

Bulk nutrients are imo the best tasting. The coffee flavour is bomb. I have tried a few different kinds and always end up wanting to throw up after a couple weeks on them

Edited by Mork

I would suggest ;

Optimum Nutrients (ON) 100% Gold Standard whey (Any flavors)

I am currently using Extreme milk chocolate which is awesome and sometimes switch to Mocha cappuchino for a diff flavor.

Yeah I used double chocolate and I could drink it straight in water. Not the most pleasant taste, but definitely drinkable.

isoflex #1

mammoth isn't bad

muscle pharm is decent

cookies and cream, banana flavour or just vanilla ( if you mix in peanut butter/oats) are all top flavors