Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
g ked

Best Tasting/Working Protein

35 posts in this topic

Being quite the lifter these past few years im going to have to say Syntha-6 Strawberry Milkshake, or the Orange Creme are the best tasting and working proteins on the market. Syntha 6 is packed with multiple supplements including: Whey Protein, Casein, and more. I've been using it for the last few months and the results and taste are both over-whelming. Just ordered another 5lbs. yesterday actually. Heres a link for you guys. http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3744183

I wasn't but by recommendation this has got to be the best, rather than the other proteins in which you nearly puke while drinking.

I'm currently on Syntha-6 as well. I have the Chocolate Milkshake flavor and it's one of the best tasting powders I've had.

all whey is whey there is no difference between the 50$ 2 lb or the 20 2 lb its all just a different picture on the outside and the same exact stuff on the inside.

Lets be honest here. You don't need protein shakes/supplements other than creatine to get a great body..

but to answer the question and be on topic...

You get most of your best tasting protein from your meats and things you eat at home.

all whey is whey there is no difference between the 50$ 2 lb or the 20 2 lb its all just a different picture on the outside and the same exact stuff on the inside.

not true, the cheaper kinds (i.e. body fortress at wal-mart) are spiked with taurine and glycine so you're not getting as much complete protein as you would compared to something like ON Gold Standard.

MTS whey Vanilla from tigerfitness.com

If you lift and take any protein at all I highly recommend you check them out. 45$ for a 5lb bucket (excluding shipping). Packed with everything you need

I can't say I buy protein supps for the taste. I just down them anyway and would even if they were the best tasting thing ever. Is this wrong?

Dymatize Gourmet Elite whey, strawberries&cream and cappucino rush are my two fav. Pretty cheap too, $73 shipped for 10 lbs when they have a coupon out.

Wrong, do you know the difference between protein isolate and concentrate? Some powders are apparently for "bulking" so they contain lots of carbs, others are lower in carbs. 

Go for gold standard. Cheap, quality protein that mixes like a boss. A 2.2kg lasts me ages. 

Was gonna say syntha myself, imo the best protein supplement, also has a few carbs too. The blend of proteins though is definitely great for a meal replacement.

No protein powder 'works' per say, it's all calorie dependent in which way you want to take your goals.

I personally use a wide variety from Gaspari Elite/Probiotics, Trutein, Dymatize, whatever I fancy. Giant Sports CnC is just awesome.

I would suggest ;

Optimum Nutrients (ON) 100% Gold Standard whey (Any flavors)

I am currently using Extreme milk chocolate which is awesome and sometimes switch to Mocha cappuchino for a diff flavor.

I've been using http://truenutrition.com/

They let you create your own custom powder, and so far all of the ones I've tried are pretty good. I typically get debitterized whey protein, and most recently I tried the strawberries and cream. Best part about them is, it's super cheap!

I've been throwing in 5mg of micronized Dymatize creatine with my shakes as well.

If you order from truenutrition, here's a coupon code for 5% off.. it's not much but it's something! 

Code: PRK1154

I'm currently on Syntha-6 as well. I have the Chocolate Milkshake flavor and it's one of the best tasting powders I've had.

Defiantly , I've got Syntha-6 Strawberry Milkshake. Its got the best taste ! I'd recommend that.